PDA

View Full Version : Is that a Darth Maul I saw... ???

Darth Ovori
05-18-2002, 08:05 AM
At the end when Palpatine is seeing his clone fleet taking off...
I Noticed someone with a red head and seemed horned standing behind that crowed of senators...

Can someone confirm this... ???

Pendo
05-18-2002, 08:12 AM
Could it have been Eeth Koth??? Just a posibility with the horns... Not sure about the red head.

PENDO!

Croaker
05-18-2002, 10:09 AM
I know that there are two royal guards standing behind them. They are red. Maybe this is what you saw.

Magnolia-Fan
05-18-2002, 10:10 AM
Maul's dead. He got cut in half and fell doen a deep hole.

Darth Ovori
05-18-2002, 02:28 PM
Magnolia-Fan, I know that...

But it could someone of his own species... !!!

pthfnder89
05-18-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Darth Ovori
Magnolia-Fan, I know that...

But it could someone of his own species... !!!

If I remember correctly, Darth Maul and Eeth Koth were both of the Zabrack species. I'm not sure about the red one you mentioned Darth Ovari, but there are several quick shots in the Arena where you can see another Zabrack Jedi, besides Eeth. He's easily distinguishable ebcause he has much darker skin.

Pendo
05-19-2002, 08:11 AM
Went to see the film again last night and I looved out for the ghostly aul thing, or whatever you want to call it, but there's nothing that even resembled Maul there. There were Royal guards there which could be the red you saw, but there was no horns that I saw. Maybe your eyes were playing tricks on you.

PENDO!

Darth Ovori
05-20-2002, 06:50 PM
No, I'm not a retarded idiot... That has eyes playing tricks on me...

Anyway I'm bringing this up again, cause my friend also pointed it out, and his too short too be a royal guard and is between or in front of Ask Ark (to what I remember)... We recall only spotting the top of his head...

It would be great if someone with a bootleg could get a screenshot or examine it...

DarthChuckMc
05-20-2002, 10:29 PM
Nope there's a Rodian, Ask Ack, Jimmy Smitts, Palpatine, Mas Amedda, Toonbuck Torra

scruffziller
05-22-2002, 01:23 PM
Well one thing, Maul's black and red skin were tatoos, he would have looked like Koth before that.

Jargo
05-22-2002, 02:04 PM
Ask Aak, Onaconda Farr, Bail Organa, An Ishi Tib, Mas Amedda and Palpatine were the only ones I saw watching the clone armies amass on Coruscant. I remembered to watch that scene closely after reading this thread. There may have been others but those were the most prominently featured ones.

Darth Ovori
05-22-2002, 02:42 PM
Well my friend is gonna download the bootleg this weekend... At least that way we're sure we were'nt seeing things...

Unfortunatly I'm off to South Afirca for a few weeks, and has'nt been released there yet, or else I would go to watch there for the 5 th time just for that scene...

So hopefully in a couple of weeks I will admit defeat or add another sharpe catch to my list... :D:D:D

mrcamaro63
05-22-2002, 02:49 PM
where is your fiend getting that copy of ep2 from