PDA

View Full Version : Oppo Rancisis

JediIan
05-19-2002, 12:19 PM
Lets all have a great discussion about how much we love the great Oppo Rancisis!!!

SQueek
05-19-2002, 12:38 PM
if only i knew who that was...

JediIan
05-19-2002, 12:42 PM
Dood, how can you not know Oppo, he's everyone favorite hairy serpentine Jedi, the FAMOUS previous padawan of yaddle, i'm sure you love Yaddle, everyone else does!

the great oppo
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/opporancisis/index.html

JediIan
05-19-2002, 01:38 PM
this is my 50th post

hurray

SaeseeTiin
05-19-2002, 02:05 PM
At last! Someone else who loves Oppo! I really like him and was very surprised when he was so unpopular. I love his ancient hermit look, and the serpent body we breifly saw in AOTC was superb, if only he had been in the arena battle. At least he will probably be in Episode 3!
His EU info is really interesting also, with him being a good military strategy mastermind, and him being a King on Thpispious (or something). But, I admit I didn't expect him to be in Ep2 as he is meant to be very old in TPM, and I expected him to be dead and therefore replaced on the Council for Ep2, but luckily that wasn't to be.
So yes, I am a big Oppo fan! God I'm sad...

mylow thehutt
05-19-2002, 02:58 PM
so am i just want a figure of him.I loved seeing his taile in AOTC,i figured out he was a huge snake from one of my books.

DarthWu
05-19-2002, 04:59 PM
you guys think he ever just goes off and kills guards? i mean, he looks like he'd be the insane jedi that just went crazy and started killing people.

jediddy
05-19-2002, 10:11 PM
Lol, yea man, i can see him just letting loose some kind of crazed battle cry, slicing off heads left and right, then depa billaba tries to stop him and gets decapitated because shes really that useless

cujo fett
05-19-2002, 11:34 PM
where was that snake jedi when the battle was on???
everyone else was involved
is he too good to fight with the rest of the jedi??

Jek Porky 2002
06-08-2002, 02:54 PM
Has anybody got a clear picture of Oppo Rancesis' bottom half, I always thought that he was either folding his legs in the council scenes or had small legs but my friend thinks that he has got a tail a bit like Jabba, can anybody clear this up or even better did anyone see him in the arena battle?

LTBasker
06-08-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SaeseeTiin
But, I admit I didn't expect him to be in Ep2 as he is meant to be very old in TPM, and I expected him to be dead and therefore replaced on the Council for Ep2, but luckily that wasn't to be.

Colemen Trebor should've replaced Oppo instead of Yaddle! And Shaak Ti should've stayed out of Yarael's chair. :D

saladin
06-09-2002, 02:43 AM
i love the old guy, and i hate yaddle.

Obi-Don
06-09-2002, 04:44 AM
I was never that crazy about him. But I am crazy about the Jedi and want them all to be made. I would buy this figure.

chewie
06-09-2002, 02:41 PM
Isn't oppo rancisis the huttese word for "useless hairball"? :D