PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Saga Accessory?

Taichi
05-19-2002, 12:44 PM
With the Saga Line in full swing, we've been getting a lot of larger accessories.....

Ani's and 3po's steamer trunks.....

Vader and Luke Bespin come with some neat pieces, and the red clonetrooper includes an entire tripod cannon!

and the Massiff comes with an entire Geonosian!!!!

so, what's your favorite???

my props go to Dexter Jettster's Electro-Spatula......OF DEATH!

mylow thehutt
05-19-2002, 12:53 PM
The Tun-wee blender thing,if you put Jango's or Boba's helment in it then fill it with water it looks like she has Jango"s head in a Jar.

Taichi
05-19-2002, 12:57 PM
why not just PUT Jango's head in the jar?

Final Battle Jango's head IS removable!

JediIan
05-19-2002, 03:24 PM
I think i just might try that

JediIan
05-19-2002, 03:32 PM
However, my favorite accessory is probably Zam's mask, its just, unique

mylow thehutt
05-19-2002, 04:02 PM
or if you want Tun-wee to be realy creepy take an old figure chope it's head off and put it in there.

Forhekset
05-19-2002, 04:16 PM
So far my fave accessory is Yoda's base/chair. What a great overall figure. Once I find the new Chewie, Bespin Vader, and Bespin Luke, though, one of those will probably take over the favorite spot. Most likely Chewie with light-up C3PO....

DarthMaulSithLord
05-19-2002, 06:33 PM
All the stuff that comes with Jango Fett Kamino Escape. I really love that figure!

When i get Taun We, i'm going to buy one of those baggies with a baby inside and jam it into that cannister.

:D

darthpunker
05-19-2002, 06:42 PM
I like Kamino Jango's rocket pack with the missle that fires. I didn't get the 300 Boba Fett, so it's new to me.

HAK
05-19-2002, 10:31 PM
well i think obi-wans saber is real good- in fact hes prolly my second fav figure from the line- other than that the hologram sidious is nice :)

mark2d2
05-19-2002, 10:45 PM
Yoda's "levitation" display base is really well done.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-20-2002, 12:05 AM
I like all those magnet stuff.

CaptainSolo1138
05-20-2002, 01:29 AM
I like Yoda's itty bitty lightsaber. The most useful accessory though is Padme's execution pole thingy. You can store lesser used weapons and blaster effects in it!!

JEDIpartner
05-20-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by DarthMaulSithLord
When i get Taun We, i'm going to buy one of those baggies with a baby inside and jam it into that cannister.

HEY! That's what I did!!!

Nataku
05-20-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr

HEY! That's what I did!!!

May I ask you where you found the "Baggie of Babies" that you used?

I too had the idea of buying a little baby doll to put in Taun We's clone tank.

I tagged along with my wife during her last trip to the craft store and while she picked out her scrap-book papers, I was roaming the aisles. I came across the aisle o' doll parts and saw many sizes of dolls, but none that appeared to be small enough to fit in the clone chamber... :(

Anyway, any help on where you got your clone-tank filler baby and what size it was would help me out.

Thanks!

Jeff

Forhekset
05-20-2002, 09:07 AM
Yeah, I also want to know where I can get a bagged baby that'll fit in Taun-We's clone tank thing.

pthfnder89
05-20-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by CaptainSolo1138
I like Yoda's itty bitty lightsaber.

Yeah, I REALLY have to give Hasbro some props for this! I mean, ok, they HAD to give Yoda his saber. After seeing the movie I think collectors would have burned down Hasbros headquaters if the didn't.:D

But even though it's possibley the tiniest accesory in any Star Wars line, they still decided to make the blade removable. (There are gonna be some MAD mothers when their kids lose that little hilt 3 seconds after opening him :D)

And as if that wasn't enough, they made the hilt metal! They didn't even have the excuse of their luke-warm magnet attraction for that. They just did it because it looks awesome. So just for being cool, my favorite accessory goes to Yodas lightsaber.:)

After that I guess my fav goes to Kamino Jango, not to any one accessory, but just because they gave him so many great thing to do, without screwing him up with an unusable gimmick. The grappling rope is my favorite!:)

I'm with Forhekset on future figures though; I think once Bespin Chewie is released, his accessory is going to top my list. I mean a light-up Threepio?! How sweet is that...

Mandalorian Candidat
05-20-2002, 04:36 PM
There are a lot of good accessories in this line. Alas, the all pale in comparison to the mighty CommTech chip! Last night my 2 year-old daughter was in my wife's and my bed playing R2 noises until midnight. Maybe they're not that great after all. :)

I really like the OB1 assassin droid, the Jango accessories, the metal-hilted lightsabers, and the Yoda stuff, but the clone trooper cannon is tops for me.

Can Anakin's floppy arm be considered an accessory? After all, it stays separate from his body more often than being connected. :)

Unit-01
05-20-2002, 05:16 PM
Metal sabers
Holo Sid

Bel-Cam Jos
05-20-2002, 06:33 PM
All the removable-blade sabers are cool! I'd probably like Yoda's saber, IF I COULD FIND HIM!! Ahem.
The removable helmets are always great, as are the holsters.

Lord Tenebrous
05-20-2002, 06:56 PM
The deconstructed Threepio with Chewie, followed by the weathervane that comes with Luke.

2002 finds me with Bespin on my mind. :)

Paul-Kenobi
05-20-2002, 08:25 PM
I Injoy the removeable sabers blades, and the Metal hilts themselfs

I like Obi-Wans Assassin Droid

Jangos fetures are allright

Plo Koons Force energy Blast i really injoy that alot

Hell i love all the For Energy Blast

The Blast Apart Battle Droid kicks

JediTricks
05-21-2002, 01:43 AM
I like the metal lightsaber hilts even though the paint comes off too easily. I also like the box and gun that come with Ani OPD, the "blasted" chest with the Super Battle Droid, the cloud city vane from Luke Bespin, and the railing/pipes thing from Vader Bespin. Those really stand out in my mind.

QLD
05-21-2002, 01:50 AM
Yoda's lightsaber is awesome.

The Force "effects" all suck. Big time. If I can't see the force during the movie, why do I want to see it in my figures hands?

The blaster deflects were a neat idea, but they look dorky when used IMO. But at least the option is there. More accessories is always good.

I do LOVE the accessories for Luke and Vader. Nice touch!

But nothing will replace the commtech chip. Could have been done better, but the best feature of them was that it was a FREE STAND!

bigbarada
05-21-2002, 05:11 AM
I think if people had just calmed down and given the Commtech chips a chance they would have really turned out great after a little tweaking of the technology. They really did have a lot of potential and the fact that they doubled as figure stands was a big bonus.

As for Saga accessories, I really dig the little holo Sidious that comes with Dooku. Although it would have been cooler to give him a little holo Death Star.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-21-2002, 11:49 AM
Ok back to the more important stuff. Where the heck did you get that baby to fit inside Taun We's cannister Jedipartnr? Can't find any over here.

:(

brentfett
05-21-2002, 01:20 PM
I was personally very happy with the huge gun the Red Clonetrooper comes with. Nothing cheesy, just a kick butt gun!!!!
The weather vane is great with Bespin Luke as well, seeing that it's about the only thing that redeems the figure.

nwookie
05-21-2002, 02:03 PM
hey, does Jar Jar's head fit in that Taun We canister?

DarthMaulSithLord
05-21-2002, 02:08 PM
Why don't you chop it off and find out?

:p

figrin bran
05-21-2002, 04:21 PM
i like yoda's lightsaber and the levitation base, vader's walkway, and luke's weathervane. i just got the last two and am so disappointed in the figures themselves and they looked so promising unopened.

JediTricks
05-21-2002, 08:42 PM
Jango Final Battle's head (once you remove the eyepiece) fits perfectly in Taun We's clone container. :D

vulcantouch
05-23-2002, 12:57 PM
yall did see my accessories trade offer (http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8625), yes? good, just makin sure ;)
vt

hango fett
05-23-2002, 06:06 PM
i like bespin lukes accessories because ha has so many and they can all be put somewhere!