PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton TRU

haggis
05-19-2002, 01:28 PM
Went a my usual lucky time this weekend and got Royal Guard and Taun We. Only one of each though. I'm thinking they had only put out one or two new cases to fill things up. Either that or the big guy who was leaving with a big bag of figures as I came in got all the other good ones. They had Anakin HD and Clonetrooper when I left.

IcebergSlim
05-19-2002, 03:56 PM
Damn. You have to be either right there when they put them out, or you get burned. Went up there at 4:15 and they had 2 or 3 Red Clonetroopers and about a half dozen Zam Wessels.

BobaFett
05-19-2002, 06:24 PM
Damn, did they have Yoda, Dooku, HD anikin still? I missed of getting my chance of getting Royal guard yesterday.

haggis
05-20-2002, 02:16 AM
Still hoping that the Walmarts will get restocked soon. Upper James has practically nothing in the way of regular 33/4 figs. Haven't checked the others lately. Like you said, TRU is a crapshoot. They must have opened more cases Sunday am as there was only one Clone and no Zams that I could see late on Sat. afternoon. Hopefully, business continues to boom and well see lots more come in...

IcebergSlim
05-20-2002, 09:01 AM
On Sunday @ 4:15, there was only Clonetroopers and Wessels. No Yoda, Dooku, Royal Guard, etc.

I did pick up Taun We, Royal Guard & Luminara, Friday afternoon at the Wal-Mart in Oakville.

BobaFett
05-21-2002, 04:42 PM
could inform me when you find Dooku, HD Anakin, yoda, or Royal guard anywhere in Hamilton or Ancaster or somewhere closeby.

IcebergSlim
05-21-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by BobaFett
could inform me when you find Dooku, HD Anakin, yoda, or Royal guard anywhere in Hamilton or Ancaster or somewhere closeby.

The only place I've seen Royal Guards is the Wal-Mart in Oakville @ Dundas/Trafalgar

haggis
05-22-2002, 12:00 PM
Boba Fett,
I'll keep my eyes open for those guys. They certainly don't sit on the pegs for long. I could have got you Anakin HD on Sat if I'd known. I've only seen one Royal Guard and one Taun We so far(bought 'em). Send me your email address and I'll let you know if I come across anything. Give me a shout at haggisthedog@hotmail.com I hope Walmart gets their act together around here soon.

BobaFett
05-22-2002, 03:18 PM
Thanks haggis, it's

mleanage@sympatico.ca

I mostly looking for stores in the Hamilton/Ancaster area

FETT
06-19-2002, 05:23 PM
same holds true for the tru's around here.....i recall when the dooku wave come out, it vanished in about two days..O_O.....i've also realized that it's all hit or miss with tru..either they'll get a whole bunch of stuff with their shipment or nothing at all..and when it's gone..they're GONE...