PDA

View Full Version : The girl in the pink thong and stockings standing in the AOTC Coruscant Cantina

OriginalBryGuy
05-19-2002, 08:23 PM
I've seen the movie 3 times and I don't see how ANYONE could miss this girl. When Anakin and Obi-Wan go into the bar/cantina looking for Zam, there's a girl with her backside to the camera, wearing a pink thong, and stockings. Nice ***, and legs. I don't know who it is, but I will not rest until Hasbro makes this figure. Did anyone else know this chick?

Lord Tenebrous
05-19-2002, 08:30 PM
Get a piece of cardboard, catch the frame, and make your own background card, because that's probably as close as you're going to get.

And please, keep it clean. :zzz:

JediIan
05-19-2002, 08:32 PM
i will not rest until you get a life, no just kidding, itd be a cool figure, but i wouldnt count on it, kid friendly products and all, however we did have Jabba's scantily clad dancers and Oola, Slave Leia, who knows... :)

DarthMaulSithLord
05-19-2002, 08:39 PM
The whole barscene was filled with gorgeous women. Man, if i ever come near Coruscant i'm visiting that bar!

PS: stay away from the heavy metal leather bar, Vader and Palpatine "hang out" there.

:p

OriginalBryGuy
05-20-2002, 10:56 AM
No chances of the figure being made? HA! Come on collectors, how many times have we seen characters in the saga (who had NO speaking lines) show up out of nowhere in a figure?

The possibility will be there for a long time, and well...I always have my dreams too don't I?

Dak Powers
05-20-2002, 11:36 AM
Take this into consideration-- Hasbro makes stuff for kids too! Not just collectors! *gasp*

How many mothers would buy this scantily clad bar patron for their children?

OriginalBryGuy
05-20-2002, 12:31 PM
"How many mothers would buy this scantily clad bar patron for their children?"

Probably a lot. The same mothers who take their kids to rated "R" movies all the time? heh heh...another debate for another forum perhaps.

But come on, slave leia was more scantly clad then thong girl so there really isn't a good reason they wouldn't do it eventually.

Lord Tenebrous
05-20-2002, 12:46 PM
The only problem is, I've been looking over some of the videos and such, and I can't find a reference to her face.

But, if you really want it, maybe Hasbro would do Outlander Club 2-packs, with highly detailed backsides. Figures with no faces, but rather just crowd-builders.

I've seen stuff like this, and it's been in lines focused on adults. And as far as Oola and Leia, they had a little more than a thin piece of fabric for modesty...

OriginalBryGuy
05-20-2002, 01:10 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiight...heh heh

Unit-01
05-20-2002, 03:37 PM
Screw the fig! Give me her!

mylow thehutt
05-20-2002, 04:02 PM
i'd take any figure with a thong.

DarthChuckMc
05-20-2002, 04:06 PM
a little fuzzy ;)

Darth Ovori
05-20-2002, 04:19 PM
We need all the StarWars chicks that we can get...

jedi master sal
05-20-2002, 04:20 PM
you can see her face and the rest of her front in the visual dictionary.

leenovak
05-20-2002, 04:28 PM
Stupid question, what visual dictionary? Under what entry? I feel like such a noob. :(

Jargo
05-20-2002, 04:36 PM
Is this the one you're on about?

DarthChuckMc
05-20-2002, 04:39 PM
her she is

Beast
05-20-2002, 04:47 PM
They are talking about the Visual Dictionary Book put out by DK Publishing. Here is the page that shows the person alot of you are obsessing over. :p :D

[Edit]Gah, the forums choked for a moment and Jargo, DarthChuckMc, and myself all posted pretty much the same thing. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
05-20-2002, 05:06 PM
Personally, I'd rather have the Twi'Lek dancer Ayy Vida immortalised. She's better looking for a stat and a damn site more naked when you consider how tight her costume was. Practically sprayed on. She just looks 'hotter' than the red outfit chick. :p :happy:

Beast
05-20-2002, 05:34 PM
I concur with Jargo, Ayy Vida is a much better choice for Hasbro to make as a figure. Hopefully she is one of the figures in the Wal-Mart Exclusive Nightclub 2-Packs. Pack her in with Elan Sleazebaggano and maybe in the other set have Lieutenant Faytonni and Achk Med-Beq. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mandalorian Candidat
05-20-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Darth Ovori
We need all the StarWars chicks that we can get...

Yeah, probably cause they'll be the only chicks that we can get. :D

I remember those three butts even though they weren't on screen for a long time. Even my eyebrows raised a little in that scene.

Speaking of body parts. Anyone else notice that Padme was smuggling raisins in that white jumpsuit of hers in the ship scene on Tatooine? :)

SithDroid
05-20-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
Speaking of body parts. Anyone else notice that Padme was smuggling raisins in that white jumpsuit of hers in the ship scene on Tatooine? :)

Yes, I think everyone noticed.

As for the thong chick, I say if Hasbro doesn't want to release her to the general public, then make her a Fan Club exclusive. I know I definately want a figure of her. :)

I wouldn't mind Ayy Vida either. That would be a really cool looking figure.

Tycho
05-20-2002, 06:50 PM
I want both of these figures!

On a side note, this bar was in a more human sector on Coruscant, so the thongs compete with the aliens from the original SW movie. I think the Mos Eisley cantina totally wins because this IS Star Wars and I can always view Baywatch if I want thongs, but... I still want those figures.

Meanwhile, Elan had death sticks. OK, so wasn't there anyone sniffing Mouse Droids?

Maybe in AOTC special edition or a deleted scene put back in for the DVD. I can only hope...

Dak Powers
05-20-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
a little fuzzy ;)

If you, or anybody can get me a picture from the movie of Kit Fisto grinning after he force pushes Threepio over, I shall owe you a life debt. Wookiee style ;)

I'd vote for Elan with deathsticks for Fan Choice #5 :) Over those women. At least he had a speaking role. I'd rather have the everlasting humor value of a spice dealer than the temporary thrill of having a woman with a thong.

Lord Tenebrous
05-20-2002, 07:30 PM
Hmmmm...I didn't notice the hair during the movie, otherwise I could have recognized her as Nyrat Agira, seen a few months ago at the official site:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020215/index_6.html

Dar' Argol
05-20-2002, 09:21 PM
Uh guys. . . . . . . . . . .um . . . . . . . . .I hate to do this BUT, this is getting way outta hand. We had to close another thread elseware concerning this type of subject. This is an all ages site and to remain that way

Thread Closed