PDA

View Full Version : Ships???? Vehicles???

dawfx
05-19-2002, 11:23 PM
What ships or vehicles would you like to see be made in the new saga line?????

My favs? Cloud Car from ESB
Sith Infiltrator EP1
Sandcrawler SW

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-20-2002, 12:03 AM
Escape pod from ANH.

Omega Fett
05-20-2002, 12:38 AM
i would like to see a slave 1 thats to scale with a figure lol but that aint gonna happen

Darth_Maul25SW
05-20-2002, 12:47 AM
I would like to see that crazy looking chrome Missile like ship from AOTC. Oooooh yeah!

mark2d2
05-20-2002, 01:23 AM
Sand Crawler -- ANH/ATOC

Escape Pod -- ANH

Cloud City Cloud Car -- ESB

CaptainSolo1138
05-20-2002, 02:26 AM
AN IMPERIAL SHUTTLE!!!! Yes, I know it's coming later on this year, but that doesn't put it on my shelf right now!!! I'd also love to see the Sith Infiltrator and a new Cloud Car. But for now I'm fixated on AOTC. Bring on the AT-TE!!

Beast
05-20-2002, 02:35 AM
I still want a Bongo w/ Soft Goods Jar Jar Binks. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Eternal Padawan
05-20-2002, 03:01 AM
From AOTC I want Count Dooku's Solar Sailer
Padme's Flash Gordon rocket
Dropship/AT-TE combo
Republic Artillery pods
Republic command station
Techno Union spider droids (big and small)
Two wheeled hula hoop attack thingies... (we gotta find names for these things...)
Geonosian starfighter
The other Speeders parked next to the one Anakin "borrows"
A Refugee Freighter (headed for Naboo)

Beast
05-20-2002, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
Techno Union spider droids (big and small)
Two wheeled hula hoop attack thingies... (we gotta find names for these things...)
They are in the Visual Dictionary. The big Spider Droids are called, "Homing Spider Droids". The small Spider Droids are called, "Dwarf Spider Droids". And finally, the big hula hoop tank droids are called, "Hailfire Droids". Here is that page from the Visual Dictionay. Enjoy! :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
05-20-2002, 08:26 AM
Baby skyhopper from Lars garage in AOTC
Red and white hotrod speeder from Lars garage in AOTC
Black and maroon Lars family speeder from ANH or the same one in white and yellow from Mos Eisley in ANH.
Red and black landspeeder from Mos Espa TPM
Conehead and swoop bike from Mos Eisley ANH
Owen Lars' swoop bike
The A1 deluxe floater from outside the cantina in Mos Eisley and Wioslea's used speeder lot. ANH
Sandcrawler
Imperial landing craft
Jabba's sail barge
Coruscant air taxi (ovoid shaped one)
Coruscant air taxi (flat one with outboard propulsion see heading past the Jedi Temple in TPM)
Coruscant airbus
Chancellor Valorum's shuttle
Coruscant speeders in parking lot from AOTC
Gian speeder
AT-TE
AT-TE dropship
Hailfire droid
Dwarf spider droid
Geonosian fighter
Geonosian speeder (Dooku's)
Dooku's solar sailer
Twin pod cloud car
Rebel transport ESB
Tie fighter with larger wings
Re-scaled Millenium falcon
Sith Infiltrator

JEDIpartner
05-20-2002, 08:45 AM
Okay... that list is a bit over the top, my good friend! No wonder you hate Hasblah so much... they'll NEVER make any of these! :crazed: Well... most of them at any rate! :)

pthfnder89
05-20-2002, 10:40 AM
Yup, was there any Star Wars vehicle you left off the list Jargo? ;)

Seriously though, I think my two biggest vehicle wants (aside form the Imperial Shuttle) are

1) A Sail Barge Playset. It wouldn't have to be to scale, just nice and big. :)

2) A totally new Rebel Transport from ESB. I love the "work-horse" no-nonsense design of it. :)

pthfnder89
05-20-2002, 10:41 AM
Actually, put a Blockade Runner in the #1 spot. I knew there was something I was forgetting :)

eliwankenobi
05-20-2002, 11:45 AM
Here's my wish list:

1. ANH Blockade Runner
2. ESB Cloud Car
3. ANH Sandcrawler
4. ANH Escape Pod
5. EU AT-PT

Jaina Solo
05-20-2002, 01:03 PM
How about a Naboo starfighter? One that you can *gasp* sit a figure in? I'd buy one of those.

Dooku's Solar Sailer (is that the official name?) would also be cool.

Think we'll see either of those?

Jargo
05-20-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Okay... that list is a bit over the top, my good friend! No wonder you hate Hasblah so much... they'll NEVER make any of these! :crazed: Well... most of them at any rate! :)
I guess you said that before the Royal starship and the TIE bomber were released did you my friend? Never say never. Everything is possible, it's just a matter of time...... And I don't hate Hasbro. I merely find them to be irritatingly uncooperative. When i say jump I expect them to ask how high and what color I'd like it to come in. I shall break their will eventually. These plebians will bow to my command, just you wait and see.....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAhahahhhurk..... *coff*....... Oh dear Lord, I gotta stop with the evil cackling already.....