PDA

View Full Version : What if NSYNC was in AOTC, what scene???

JediDan
05-20-2002, 05:49 PM
I wonder what scene NSYNC would have been in if they had made it into the film? They would have been great playing the Tuskens that all get slaughtered. LOL ;) Shame on me.

Beast
05-20-2002, 05:53 PM
They were supposed to appear as background Jedi during the Arena Battle. No big deal if they do appear, it's just a minor background role. Not to mention, that means that they died in the arena. BTW, it was only 3 members of N'Sync, not the whole group. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediDan
05-20-2002, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the info. That is still 3 too many. ;)

mylow thehutt
05-20-2002, 06:51 PM
Some say they saw some guy frome NSYNC toss Ankain and Obi-Wan the light sabers.

JediDan
05-21-2002, 05:54 PM
Oh no!!!! I wonder if GL sneaked one of them in there as an easter egg or something??

Mandalorian Candidat
05-21-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by JediDan
I wonder what scene NSYNC would have been in if they had made it into the film? They would have been great playing the Tuskens that all get slaughtered. LOL ;) Shame on me.

Actually, wasn't that Lance Bass dressed up as the Padme decoy on the landing platform? :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-21-2002, 05:59 PM
You know, I heard that Steve Sansweet tosses them the sabers. It might be hard to tell, because some NSYNC members have beards, like Steve. I'll check back after I see the movie tomorrow (again).

mylow thehutt
05-21-2002, 06:25 PM
none of then have beards.

Darth Nihilus
05-21-2002, 11:52 PM
I was curious about Kit Fisto in the Arena scene - he seems to feature quite prominently compared to the other Jedi in the scene, even giving a knowing smile to the camera. Made me think if maybe GL did sneak the poncey little gits in.

JediDan
05-22-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

Actually, wasn't that Lance Bass dressed up as the Padme decoy on the landing platform? :D

ROFL :D :D That was a good one!!! :D :D

eliwankenobi
05-22-2002, 04:57 PM
I wouldn't have minded a few NSTINK Jedi corpses lying around the arena.

Taichi
05-22-2002, 06:07 PM
Kit Fisto is not a member of N*Sync.....

I've seen the guy without Makeup, and he doesn't look like a woman......

Eternal Padawan
05-23-2002, 02:40 AM
Remeber when Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, and Ki-Adi-Mundi get pushed back in with the other group? They had a mini -plotline where they were doing some sabotage type thing. NSync was the Jedi that didn't make it back. The whole thing got cut. They aren't in the film.

(But they might be on the DVD!)

Beast
05-23-2002, 02:43 AM
And if they are, who really cares. Seriously, it's nothing to complain about, they were fans that got minor background charecters in the film. It's not like they all of a sudden were gonna whip out their Lightsabers and start singing. It could be so much worse, like the line from my signiture, a musical number over slow motion footage of the Jedi's getting gunned down in the arena. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Taichi
05-23-2002, 09:32 AM
I'm a fan of the film too, where's my cameo?

Eternal Padawan
05-23-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Taichi
I'm a fan of the film too, where's my cameo?

Your's ended up on the cutting room floor, too.

bobafett07728
05-23-2002, 09:41 AM
I was under the impression that three of the five are in the Arena battle. Fortunatley. . .its damn near impossible to see anyone in that scene. . .so hopefully we'll never make them out. I also read that two of those three are on Naboo. I though I saw the goofy one with the braided hair as a Naboo guard, and I'm asssuming the other is with him, as well. When Padme, and Anakin get out of their little boat, there are two or three guards stationed there. The one at the bottom of the steps resembles the N*stink brat, but I'm not an expert on them by any means. It took me four viewings to get that far, so I'm sure it is ULTRA difficult to locate any of them. I hope a lot of N*stink fans go see the movie, just to see them, and boost up the ticket sales without even seeing thier faithful crooners. Maybe we can save a few of them from certain Pop doom after seeing such a kick*** movie.

Eternal Padawan
05-26-2002, 10:49 AM
You can't see any of them because their failed sabotage scene got cut from the final film. They are NOT in the film.

Dooku Fett
05-26-2002, 11:03 AM
They'd be in a scene where they get eaten by the monsters right before Anakin and Padme come out.