PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool

DarthBrandon
05-20-2002, 07:25 PM
Hey wouldn't it be cool if George and his buddies at Lucasfilm put in a scene at the end ROTJ where Luke goes back to the Jedi Temple to reopen it to train new Jedi. I think this would be a good idea and they could have some of the Jedi spirits to welcome him. I would also be curious to see how he bridges all the Movies together. Anyone out there have any ideas.

DeadEye
05-20-2002, 08:09 PM
Well, it's anyone's guess. But according to EU, Luke opens the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4 and considers making a new Jedi Council.

In all likelihood the Jedi Temple will be destroyed in Episode 3.

DarthBrandon
05-20-2002, 11:40 PM
Yeah, but I'm not talking EU stuff here just what George may do to link the films and give them a proper finsih.

SaeseeTiin
05-21-2002, 02:13 AM
I'm certain Lucas will make various changes.
Theres a chance he may show Bail Organa on Alderaan just before it is blown up. I've also heard he may include a picture of Qui-Gon in Kenobi's Tatooine home. I just hope he improves parts like the Rancor fight and Jabba in Ep 4.
Hes made the odd change to Ep1 like the taxi flying through Coruscant. Do you think he may make any more changes in Ep1?

DarthBrandon
05-21-2002, 02:58 AM
I wish he would fix that dam lightsaber duel between Obi-Wan and Vader, you know where the camera angle shows Obi's lightsaber pointing towards the audience, it looks like a steel pole.
Check it out if you don't believe me. I would like George to show more of Maul in Episode I and link the two stories by showing maybe Anakins training etc.

Ah and yes more Jar-Jar, just kidding.

Eternal Padawan
05-21-2002, 09:29 AM
I would like to see a shot of Naboo added into the Celebration scene at the end. (If it isn't destroyed in Episode III that is...)

DarthBrandon
05-21-2002, 02:55 PM
That's a good idea Eternal Padawan,

I would also like to see it as well and maybe a shot of some more
planets we have not seen yet cause Episode III isn't finished yet.

Jedi Clint
05-21-2002, 03:19 PM
Any particular planet you have in mind Brandon('s dad) ;). Ald.... Ald...... Er.... What......?? :D

DarthBrandon
05-21-2002, 05:04 PM
I would like to see Ald, Chewie's Planet, and maybe the one where Jango is from, also I'd like to see the construction phaze of the Death Star. I don't really care to see Naboo again although it may serve as a planet that gets destroyed like it was posted somewhere before, I think by Tyco.

chris
05-21-2002, 08:24 PM
If all the stormtroopers of the original trilogy are all clones of Jango, it would be cool if they redid all the stormtroopers dialogue to sound like the clonetroopers in episode 2. Its not really that important, but it would still be cool.

DarthBrandon
05-21-2002, 09:15 PM
Yes that may be an interesting idea,but I think in Episode III most
of the clones will be destroyed and Papatine will opt for better a better trained military force with possible regular joes. (not Clones)

P.S. If anyone wants Han Solo as a clone, I personally don't think that will happen anyone care to disagree ? Would really ruin the way I look at the character. Plus I don't think that all postions in the Empire are based on Clones.