PDA

View Full Version : After Episode III..

Joeba Fett
05-20-2002, 08:13 PM
I was just thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if Lucas made a movie about the Sith War? You know, when both Jedi and Sith members were in the thousands. I think that it would be cool, and there could be some really cool fight scenes.

It won't have to be a trilogy, well, unless that is what George Lucas would want to do. I think it would be cool just to see a bunch of Sith battle a bunch of Jedi. :D

Oh, BTW. Are there any Star Wars novels written about the Sith Wars? I am interested in them. Stupid backstabers, hahaha.

DarthBrandon
05-20-2002, 09:56 PM
I personally would like to see more Star Wars movies, but GL said after Episode III that would be it for the series. But he has been known to change his mind from time to time.

Obi-Don
05-21-2002, 12:27 AM
I too would like to see more EP's,but I'm not to hopefull.

sunblind
05-21-2002, 09:33 AM
Before 3 ends I hope alot of questions are answered...mainly due to the fact that there wont be any Star Wars movies made after that. Because 16 years is a big gap between 3 and 4.

I hope, he'll give in to the darkside and make 7,8,9 the true sequels. And hopefully named.

Episode VII : Imperial Fallout
Episode VIII : New Republic
Episode X : Jedi Order

chris
06-05-2002, 11:14 AM
I think a movie about the Sith War would be really cool, because it would be a completely different kind of Star Wars movie. Plus, we would get to see the Sith at their zenith, and see Darth Bane create his Sith order(master and apprentice). Yes, that would be awesome.

Imperial Monarche
06-05-2002, 08:16 PM
I think a Star Wars movie outside the original storyline is not a good idea, thats something that should be left for books and video games. Now, episode's 7, 8, 9 should be made. Only, they should be placed so far into the future so that the original actors could be used cuz the main ones are still alive and it would only be like ten years into the future.

chewie
06-06-2002, 08:50 AM
I've heard Lucas is going to be producing television material after EIII, and that some of it might just be a Star Wars series. Maybe it will go into details of the days of the sith vs. jedi.

Obi-Don
06-06-2002, 08:55 AM
The only thing that bothers me about a tv show is what the writers will do with it. But then again if GL has a hand in it maybe it would work.

Yes to a Sith and Jedi movie.

Grif
06-06-2002, 09:16 AM
How about a Shadows of the Empire movie?