PDA

View Full Version : Rebel Pilots

General Veers
09-16-2001, 08:42 AM
Does anyone have this because I just bought this, and I want a little feedback. How was it??

GNT
09-16-2001, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by General Veers
Does anyone have this because I just bought this, and I want a little feedback. How was it??

Its good ;)

bigbarada
09-16-2001, 11:09 AM
I needed a cigarette afterwards.:D ;) :D

Bel-Cam Jos
09-16-2001, 04:22 PM
Should I follow the trend and say "I'd give it a 10, but you can't dance to it" or something? :p
Actually, I like it, but I'm an opener. As a MIMP Cinema Scene, it's pretty boring, since it's not a true "scene." But the figures are cool. Wish they came with guns, though.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-16-2001, 09:25 PM
It's one of the beter Cinema Scenes in my opinion. It's strange they warm the shelves in my area cuz it's only 9.99 and it's very attractive.

Too bad Hasbro rehashed Ten Numb when they released the B-Wing.:mad:

humsup
09-16-2001, 11:48 PM
This set comes second in my "favourite" list of all the Cinema Scenes. The thing that attracts me is definitely its one of a kind pilots which was not seen on cards. Definitely worth the money.

You may wonder which is my No.1 Favourite? Its Death Star Escape scene.

Meanwhile, happy collecting and MTFBWY

GNT
09-18-2001, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by humsup
This set comes second in my "favourite" list of all the Cinema Scenes. The thing that attracts me is definitely its one of a kind pilots which was not seen on cards. Definitely worth the money.

You may wonder which is my No.1 Favourite? Its Death Star Escape scene.

I don't like this Cinema Scene at all, I don't like it because of the sculpt of the figures which makes the rebel pilots not in my top cinema scene list :)

Lobito
09-18-2001, 01:50 PM
One of the better Cinema Scene packs, but as Lowly Bantha Cleaner said, its too bad they repeated the Ten Numb figure in the B-Wing.