PDA

View Full Version : Transports and other Clone ships

sunblind
05-21-2002, 01:19 PM
I loved the Clone Transports and other ships these clones were driving and the little command center area's. I hope they make some of these. Anyone else?

pthfnder89
05-21-2002, 01:35 PM
I would definitely love more of the Clone vehicles. The Gunship is looking great so far, but I would REALLY like to have that mobile command bunker that Yoda lands on. That would KICK. :)

The AT-ETs seeem to be on everyones list, and the huge walking Tank Guns would be pretty sweet.

I don't mind if they have to scale thse things down since they're all pretty huge, just make them, PLEASE! :D

DarthMaulSithLord
05-21-2002, 02:00 PM
Just hope they don't scale them down too much.

:)

sunblind
05-21-2002, 02:38 PM
True. Look at the AT-AT. That pretty big. They can make these, I just think they need some attention from the comsumers. (Us)

chris
06-11-2002, 07:39 PM
Yea, but i hope that they also make them for Legos.

LTBasker
06-11-2002, 07:46 PM
Hmm... I don't think the AT-TE is as big as the AT-AT though, it seemed fairly smaller, they could make it more to scale than they could the AT-AT I think.

jad
06-11-2002, 11:44 PM
Man, would I ever love to see the AT-TE as a toy. Hasbro could totally do this the exact size, it's only about half the size of the AT-AT so I think the toy would probably be about the same length as the AT-AT toy but still quite a bit shorter. And they could do it for probably around the same cost as the Gunship :)

Hasbro also really needs to milk the end battle scene for everything it's worth. Episode II has so much play value with all it's action scenes, it's a much more interesting movie as play value goes for kids than episode I. So bring on all the clone equipment as well as the Separatist droids :)

DarthMaulSithLord
06-12-2002, 06:15 AM
Yup, i agree!!! Make all of the vehicles/droids from te Geonosis Battle!!! I'll buy all if they have neat features (electronics are my favourite!!!), good scaling, good sculpts and DECENT prices.

Btw, i've been "measuring" and "scaling" and i think they should make the AT-TE 10" tall and around 20-22" long. It should come with 2 drivers though.

Oh yeah, weren't there 2 AT-TE versions in AOTC?

LTBasker
06-12-2002, 09:18 AM
No, but there were 2 gunship versions. One to carry troops and another that was modified for carrying cargo and could also be seen carrying an AT-TE.

pthfnder89
06-12-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by DarthMaulSithLord

Oh yeah, weren't there 2 AT-TE versions in AOTC?

You might have been thinking about the "tank" vehicles that Yoda orders to fire on the Trade Federations Starships as they are taking off. But those walk on a dozen little tiny legs, as opposed to the AT-TEs four. Speaking of, I want one of THOSE too!:D

Runobot
06-12-2002, 11:14 AM
Oh yeah, they really need to make those AT-TEs

sideswipe1984
06-12-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by jad

Hasbro also really needs to milk the end battle scene for everything it's worth. Episode II has so much play value with all it's action scenes, it's a much more interesting movie as play value goes for kids than episode I. So bring on all the clone equipment as well as the Separatist droids :)

I have to agree with this statement. Episode I did not lend itself to producing great toys/action figures nearly as much as AOTC. For me, the only characters that really had me anticipating them as figures were Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Maul, the Senate Guards, Yoda and the Destroyer Droids. As far as vehicles go, I only really anticipated the Royal Starship. And I was (and AM) an Episode I gusher.

AOTC, however, has a seemingly endless amount of fodder for cool vehicles, playsets, and figures.

DarthMaulSithLord
06-12-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by pthfnder89

You might have been thinking about the "tank" vehicles that Yoda orders to fire on the Trade Federations Starships as they are taking off. But those walk on a dozen little tiny legs, as opposed to the AT-TEs four. Speaking of, I want one of THOSE too!:D

Nope, i think i saw a big AT-TE with a big gun on top an another that was longer and shaped like a beetle with an extra turret on the back.

:confused: