PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else here a twin?

SaeseeTiin
05-21-2002, 02:06 PM
I'm a twin, with a sister who is 25 minutes older than me. I was born second and almost died due to be being born breach. Is anyone else here a twin (or triple, quad etc)?
Just wondering. If so are you identical, how well do you get on? Would you say you have a twin bond? Me and my twin used to, as when I used to be young and get angry for whatever reason only she could understand me. We get on well now (we're 17 on the 18th of July), most of the time!
So is anyone else a twin?
STiin

Pendo
05-21-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by SaeseeTiin
So is anyone else a twin?

NO, I'm not :( but I would like to be. I'd send him off to work as me and I'd sit around all day :D.

PENDO!

SaeseeTiin
05-21-2002, 02:33 PM
:D

I know what you mean, I wish I could do that. I just have a feeling my boss may realise something is amiss when someone who is female instead of male and has long blond hair, not short brown hair comes to work... ;)
In case you're wondering, my twin isn't a Star Wars fan, she's a deprived child...

master jedi
05-21-2002, 10:06 PM
I have a twin who looks nothing like me. He looks more like our older brother. He's about a minute older than me.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-21-2002, 11:10 PM
I am an identical twin. :p My brother and I are pretty similar in looks although strangely, he weighs 15 pounds more than I (we are both beanpoles though). As a result his face is a tad more chubbier than mine. He is also almost an inch taller than me despite our identical genetic makup (damn environmental factors! :mad: )

As far as intelligence goes though, I take the cake ;). I consistently get better grades than he does (although I recognize grades don't always reflect intelligence).

Being an identical twin doesn't mean you a carbon copy of the other person. Personality wise, he is a bit more extroverted and carefree than I am (that doesn't mean we are those things, in fact I'd say we are shy young ((handsome)):cool: men, but he is more open than I myself am). We both oddly registered under ideologically different (or if you talk to Ralph Nader, ideologically the same) political parties. We both majored in history with his speciality being the Civil War, mine being 20th century American History. And get this, he likes Coke while I drink Pepsi! :sur:

It might be strange to hear, but the fact is that we have been no more than a day apart in our whole entire 22 years of life on this Earth. That bascially means you always have someone to talk, someone to critique you (whether you want it or not), and someone to console you if necessary. Despite our occasional brotherly spats, we get along just peachy keen. I'd recommend everyone to get a twin. Just localize some of your DNA or better yet, go to the planet Kamino . . .

Incidentally, my brother has an average interest in Star Wars. He likes the original trilogy but disliked Episode 1 and get this, he hated Episode II. I think he was watching a different movie than I. He also loathes my collecting with a passion, and the fact that I spend so much of my valuable :greedy: on Star Wars merchandise. But he tolerates it and that is one reason I guess, we remain close brothers.

Boba Rhett
05-22-2002, 12:47 AM
Yeah... I'm a twin...and I believe you all know him....

*points at master jedi* :frus:

master jedi
05-22-2002, 03:10 PM
Why the frowning face Rhett?:confused: