PDA

View Full Version : Quite a few Saga figure ideas

JediIan
05-21-2002, 04:12 PM
Here are some ideas i have for saga figures, any of you guys like these or have any of your own?

Deluxe Yoda *Hangar Duel (Blurry)* - you know, a Yoda w/ lots of articulation to put him in that spinning saber ball of death. and at attachble motion blur action accessory.

Mace Windu *Arena Battle* - no primal scream facial feature, and how about ball/socket in one arm so we can do that cool deflection that he does against that commander battle droid.

Deluxe Cook Droid - the one that says "hey, no droids" with all those arms and a bunch of utensils and maybe some food items, and a counter to work at.

Poggle The Lesser - including a holoplate w/ the Death Star projected outward, and maybe a ceremonial staff or something.

Hermi Odle - Just look at this guy, make him one of the larger saga figures like Dexter, i dont care what he comes with, just make him.

J'Quille - Make a J'Quille!!!!

Ponda Boba *Cantina Confrontation* With removable arm and bloody stump, a blaster or something and maybe a drink.

Borsk Feyla EU - c'mon hasbro lets see your interpretation of the Bothans.

Lama Su *Prime Minister of Kamino* - with spoon chair thing.

those are my ideas, how you like them.

mylow thehutt
05-21-2002, 04:35 PM
Great ideas,but you forgot your most wanted figure,Oppo Ransis.

El Chuxter
05-21-2002, 04:45 PM
We've got a separate thread devoted just to AOTC wants, so maybe this one should be non-AOTC Saga wants?

I'd like to see a new Qui-Gon. (Stop stoning me for just a moment, please.) We got a Saga Qui-Gon recently, but it was so obviously an E1 holdover. How about a nicely sculpted, Saga quality (okay, maybe later POTJ quality) Qui-Gon Jinn that actually looks like Liam Neeson?

And he'd be the perfect figure to inaugurate my new idea: interchangeable arms. (Okay, I'm sure someone else has already had this idea, but hey.) Qui-Gon arms with dark outer robes, and they snap off (and the robe slips off as well) and can be replaced with lighter inner tunic arms.

This feature would also be nice on Saga Jedi Luke--gloved hand, bare hand, and shot-up hand.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-21-2002, 05:02 PM
I like your ideas Jedifan, but no more Ponda Baba's please, we need an accurate Dr. Evezan first.

:)

mylow thehutt
05-21-2002, 05:13 PM
or an Qui-Gon with a hole in his chest,like darth maul with cut in half action.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-21-2002, 05:17 PM
If done right you can even use it on your keyring.

:p

RooJay
05-21-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
We've got a separate thread devoted just to AOTC wants, so maybe this one should be non-AOTC Saga wants?

I'd like to see a new Qui-Gon. (Stop stoning me for just a moment, please.) We got a Saga Qui-Gon recently, but it was so obviously an E1 holdover. How about a nicely sculpted, Saga quality (okay, maybe later POTJ quality) Qui-Gon Jinn that actually looks like Liam Neeson?

And he'd be the perfect figure to inaugurate my new idea: interchangeable arms. (Okay, I'm sure someone else has already had this idea, but hey.) Qui-Gon arms with dark outer robes, and they snap off (and the robe slips off as well) and can be replaced with lighter inner tunic arms.

This feature would also be nice on Saga Jedi Luke--gloved hand, bare hand, and shot-up hand.
That'd have to be just about the best idea for a new feature that I've ever heard Chuxter! We've seen Hasbro borrow features from 21st Centruy toys before in the form of articualtion on the Rebel Fleet Trooper, why not also borrow their concept of using interchangeable arms? That way we can choose for ourselves whether out Jedi should be wearing their robes or not! This would add a whole new level of playability in my opinion.

Lord Tenebrous
05-21-2002, 05:42 PM
R2-D2 (ROTJ) - with to-scale hollow Luke hologram, launching lightsaber handle, and Teebo-zapping arm socket w/ electro effect

Gungan Scout - with farseein binoculars, whistle, and ruin statue

Leia (Bespin) - with cloth gown and snap-together dining table

RooJay
05-21-2002, 05:56 PM
How 'bout that ROTJ R2 w/hologram Luke coming with a drink tray to put on R2's head like we see in Jabba's Sail Barge?

Lord Tenebrous
05-21-2002, 06:42 PM
Argh, forgot the drink tray. I'm so embarressed. :(

Rogue II
05-22-2002, 07:29 AM
I like the idea of the R2. THey need to be careful about the launching saber aspect. If they make it like his periscope from the freeze frame, fine. I don't want another Flashback R2 or a missle launching R5-D4.

187-Maul
05-22-2002, 08:43 AM
that removsblr arm feature is a perfect idea!
but there have been so much requested fgures threads I din't want to post everything again...

SNAYSON
05-22-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
that removsblr arm feature is a perfect idea!
but there have been so much requested fgures threads I din't want to post everything again...

yes, i agree. so many requested figures.