PDA

View Full Version : Who should LUCAS get to COWRITE EP3 with him list em here!

BillyJAck
05-21-2002, 05:30 PM
Who do you think GL should get to cowrite EP3 with him? Someone to spice up the lines . I think since people always complain about the wooden lines he should bring in David Mamet to do dialoge, not so much contributing to the actual foundation of the story as much but to spice up the whole thing. He really bought some heat on GlenGarry GlenRoss and Heist. I think it could be interesting. What do yall think? Or who would you choose?

BillyJAcK:D

DarthBrandon
05-22-2002, 02:29 AM
Tyco would be a good start, I think if you read some of his posts you can tell he is somewhat of a good storyteller and I don't think he would give the characters bad lines.

Rogue II
05-22-2002, 07:59 AM
Timothy Zahn. I wonder if he'd slip Grand Admiral Thrawn in there somewhere.

sunblind
05-22-2002, 04:02 PM
I think he should take the obvious.
Like he should have called Episode 2 : The Clone Wars
atleast of what my friends and I think.

Eternal Padawan
05-22-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by brandon
Tyco would be a good start, I think if you read some of his posts you can tell he is somewhat of a good storyteller and I don't think he would give the characters bad lines.

Tycho and Rollo. ;) Somebody get George on the phone. I think Tycho is putting more thought into Episode III, than Lucas has done with the entire prequel trilogy. They would be a godsend to fans all over the world. The only thing that sucks is they couldn't go "Spoiler free" for Episode III because they would already know everything that would be in it.

SithDroid
05-23-2002, 12:53 AM
Not me or Stillakid EP.:cry: We're writers too you know.

Magnolia-Fan
05-23-2002, 06:15 AM
Dr. Seuss

mrmiller
05-23-2002, 01:57 PM
Kevin Smith- who else? Jay and Silent Bob both get cameos too.

=MATT=

plo koon 200
05-26-2002, 09:49 PM
I write and I write damn good scripts and damn good dark scripts. I'm the person your looking for. Just read my TWWE. All of you will just love it.

DeadEye
05-26-2002, 10:27 PM
Just read the 2 Star Wars stories I've posted in General Discussion. It's better than any of the novels, and better than what Plo Koon 200 has written.;)

zigga94
05-26-2002, 11:40 PM
kevin smith was a good idea, gotta respect red bank(hometown), but i think that george should finish this one himself. if this is in face his last star wars, then i think he should finish it alone. or like someone said kevin smith....then let him finish out 7 8 9 :D lol jk i wish....never gonna happen

InsaneJediGirl
05-27-2002, 12:11 AM
Tycho and Timothy Zahn would be good picks in my opinion.Not so much to co-write,but to keep it accurate.:D

stillakid
05-27-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan
Dr. Seuss

Laughing out loud!
What a fantastic fan film that would make.
Somebody should really do it,
If only for our sanity's sake.

Imagine a naive young farmboy,
Caught in the midst of galactic strife.
Sent hurtling through space on a rocketship,
That would forever change his life.

He wanted to become a Jedi,
Just as he was told by Ben the historian,
But it was to be easier than young Luke thought,
Because he was chock full o' Midichlorians.

Lo and behold Old Ben had a Master,
Not by the name Yoda was the guy known,
But a Rob Roy kind of master,
With Qui Gon new seeds would be sown.

The Prequels started out shaky,
Attack of the Clones gives fewer reasons to curse,
But with a lead-in like The Phantom Menace,
It would be hard to get any worse.

The only thing left in question,
Besides the Sypho Dyas riddle,
Is how George Lucas will wrap up the Prequels,
And how to move beyond the middle.

For if history has shown us one thing,
It's that Lucas has great visions.
But if he's left alone with the script,
He can't make the right decisions.

plo koon 200
06-03-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Just read the 2 Star Wars stories I've posted in General Discussion. It's better than any of the novels, and better than what Plo Koon 200 has written.;)

How would you know DeadEye. You have never read TWWE. It is very dark and very close to what most of you would like in Episode III.