PDA

View Full Version : what figure has hasbro made the most of gor saga?

hango fett
05-21-2002, 08:51 PM
i already know, but i want to see if you guys know too. it's funny, because THE PERSON they made the most of doesn't really have a great deal of time on the screen. not compared to anikan....

Lord Tenebrous
05-21-2002, 09:00 PM
Actually, Anakin is in the lead with four - Peasant, Hangar, Tatooine Attack, and Deluxe.

Jango has three - Kamino, Geonosis, and Deluxe. The sneak preview was part of the POTJ line. If the civilian-clothes version comes out, he and Anakin will be tied.

Beast
05-21-2002, 09:03 PM
Anakin actually has 5, from a certain point of view, since he becomes Darth Vader. :D
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
05-21-2002, 09:07 PM
Double technicality....the crowds go wild! :crazed:

hango fett
05-22-2002, 07:09 AM
i'm talking about the ones that are out right now. #1-35 and the deluxe and the previews. so, it would be.....................jango!

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-22-2002, 09:30 PM
What does gor mean?

JEDIpartner
05-22-2002, 09:50 PM
I was wondering that as well. I've avoided this thread for days because I was confused. I'm STILL confused, but it was a nice quick read! :D

RooJay
05-24-2002, 03:18 AM
I think he meant "for". I think what Hango was trying to say was, "Which character has Hasbro made the figures of so far?".

Beast
05-24-2002, 03:22 AM
I think he means "for" but now that the Deluxe Anakin has been confirmed as found, and the POTJ preview figures don't count as Saga, that means that the Answer of Anakin Skywalker is correct. :D

1. Anakin Skywalker: Outland Peasent Disguise
2. Anakin Skywalker: Hanger Duel
3. Darth Vader: Bespin Duel (Anakin, from a certain point of view)
4. Anakin Skywalker (Deluxe)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Nataku
05-24-2002, 03:57 PM
Well, if you can count Vader as Anakin (from a certain point of view), than I would argue, also from a certain point of view that can you count the Clone Trooper as Jango, since the Clones ARE versions of Jango ...

:crazed:

That'd give Jango 4 figures too...

Kanimo Escape
Final Battle
Deluxe
and Red Clone Trooper

:)

Nataku

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-24-2002, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't count the Clonetrooper as a Jango. The difference between the Anakin/ Vader and the Jango/ Clonetrooper is that Vader is the actual person of Anakin. The clonetrooper is just a rough extension of Jango.

hango fett
05-24-2002, 07:59 PM
i count preview figures in this one! if it's a jango 3 3/4 inch figure on a card that says star wars, i count it! jango has 4! anikan has 4! it's a stinkin tie! you all win! an yes i meant "for"!

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 08:09 PM
Well if you count any version of them one a card with the Star Wars logo, that changes everything.

Anakins on card:
1. POTF with coin
2. Tri-Logo
3. POTF2 Flashback
4. Ep1 Tatooine
5. EP1 Naboo
6. Ep1 Naboo Pilot
7. POTJ Mechanic
8. Saga OPD
9. Saga Hangar Duel
10. Saga Deluxe

Add the Vader on card:
11. Star Wars 12bk
12. Star Wars 20bk
13. Empire Strikes Back
14. ROTJ SW photo
15. ROTJ close up photo
16. POTF with coin
17. Tri-Logo
18. POTF2 red card
19. POTF2 green card
20. POTF2 Power FX
21. POTF2 removable helmet
22. POTF2 flashback
23. POTF2 Commtech
24. POTJ Emperor's Wrath
25. Saga Bespin Duel

Compare all that to Jango's measly:
1. POTJ preview
2. Saga Kamino
3. Saga Final Battle
4. Saga Deluxe

:D

Beast
05-24-2002, 08:38 PM
Good going BigB. The POTJ figures are not Saga figures, so if you count those, Anakin still wins cause we will count everything else back to vintage. You specifically said for Saga. Anakin can even win by more, if we include all the pack-ins. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

MikeAndTheBots
05-24-2002, 08:41 PM
BB you forgot Dagobah Vader, although he's Luke...from a certain point of view....

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-24-2002, 09:42 PM
2002 Saga 1-40 and Deluxe 1-6 only!

Anakin (Outland Peasant)
Anakin (Hangar Duel)
Anakin with Geonosian Warrior

Jango (Kamino Escape)
Jango (Final Duel)
Jango with Electronic Jetpack

There! A tie! Or, getting technical, more Jangos . . .

Boba (Kamino Escape)
Clone Trooper
:D

Beast
05-24-2002, 09:51 PM
Boba isn't Jango, and neither is the CloneTrooper. Darth Vader was once Anakin Skywalker, so that one does count. They are the same charecters. Boba Fett and the CloneTroopers may have been cloned from Jango, but they are not Jango. They don't have the same memories, experiences, or anything. Sorry, Clones don't count my friend. Anakin still wins with 4. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots
BB you forgot Dagobah Vader, although he's Luke...from a certain point of view....

Exactly why I left him off. He's not Darth Vader, just Luke's acid-trip. Even his Force File lists him as "Dark Spirit" and not Vader.

Adding multipacks and pack-ins:

Darth Vader:
SOTE 2-pack with Xizor
SOTE sculpt on Green card (the one I did forget)
Complete Galaxy
Gunner Station
Escape the Death Star boardgame pack-in
TRU Classic 4-pack
Final Jedi Duel Cinema Scene
POTJ Sith Lords 2-pack
25th Anniversary 2-pack

Anakin:
Mos Espa Encounter Cinema Scene
Tatooine Showdown Cinema Scene
Podracer pack-in
Naboo Starfighter Electronic game pack-in

Did I forget any?

hango fett
05-25-2002, 09:38 AM
just drop this subject. i'm tired of arguing with you guys (or girls) about who won in my opinoin. i stated before that the one i had in mind was jango. leave it at that.