PDA

View Full Version : A few more quick questions from the semi-new guy

HAK
05-22-2002, 02:38 AM
ok folks hi again id ike a bit of helpp so please give me a hand-here goes:

1- i saw a set of POTJ 67 figures on ebay for 600 bux- is it worth it? POTJ is the one of the only series i missed out on while i took a collecting hiatus way back when so id like to get the set- i just dont know if i agree with that price...

2- where is a good place to buy older (1995+) star wars figures for a reasonable price? i cant seem to find any place besides ebay but i dont want to support the scalpers- most local shops out here charge an arm and a leg...

3- anyone have the new 12 inch jango? is he any good? im going back and forthbetween him and the marmitt boba- if i can find one

4- as for the Saga figures- when will the new ones be released? (like darth maul and pilot obi wan) i ask because i noticed that many of the things that were previously going to be released were released much earlier than they were listed for

p.s. is it just me or does the 12 inch mace windu have a red tint to his skin?

jedi_uk73
05-22-2002, 07:19 AM
Answers ; kind of

1) - If that $600 price includes every POTJ figure yes it is worth it at $9 a figure. You may find lots of doubles otherwise, and some figures are still in bargain baskets in shops.

2) try www.brianstoys.com nearly everything you want is there.

3) I don't have the 12" Jango, but it is a great figure. Worth getting. I will when I see it. Marmit Boba Fett (good luck) Not Cheap.

4) There are more SAGA figures released over the next few months. Obi (pilot) & Maul are due for late June release.