PDA

View Full Version : 2 "bloody Lukes" for trade

Forhekset
05-22-2002, 08:23 PM
I've got 2 extra MOMC bloody Bespin Lukes for trade. I'm looking for:

Palpatine and Djas Puhr from the Saga line

BoShek, Sandtrooper, and Tessek from the POTJ line

A couple of figures from Episode I, Darth Sidious and Senator Palpatine.

PM me or email me at der_wanderer@email.com if interested.

SithDroid
05-23-2002, 12:48 AM
I'm interested, however I don't have anything to trade with. I'd be interested in buying them off of you if no one else wants them. I'll look for some of the POTJ figures you asked for though.

browndroid
05-23-2002, 01:13 AM
do they need to be carded to trade? i have a palpatine and a sidious, i would gladly trade!

Forhekset
05-23-2002, 09:38 AM
Hey browndroid, yeah I would prefer if they were carded. They can be beat up cards as long as the figures are mint but I would like carded figs, sorry :( Unless they're like loose but über-mint...thing is, there have been too many times that I've bought loose figs that people have told me were "mint" and "only used for display" and then I get 'em, and there's paint chipped off...they're super discolored like they were left in the sun...etc. I'm an opener, but I'm sorta wary of loose figs for this reason, you know?

SithDroid, I'd prefer to trade, but if nothing works out in the end I'll let you know and you can buy 'em at cost :)

bobafett07728
05-23-2002, 09:54 AM
Hey Forhekset. . .I have an Episode I Palpatine, and a POTJ Sandtrooper. . .interested in those two for a Bloody Luke?

Forhekset
05-23-2002, 10:00 AM
Yup, I am interested bobafett07728. I'm basically offering the bloody Lukes up to whoever is ready to trade first. So far I've got a few offers but nothing solid. If you have your stuff ready to go PM or email me :)

bobafett07728
05-23-2002, 10:02 AM
Yeah. . .my stuff is ready to roll. . .I'll give you a PM (Once I find out how.)

DahrJin
05-23-2002, 10:14 AM
How many Sandtroopers are you looking for? I have an extra as well, and a few other POTJ but nothing on your list. Anything else you might be intrested in. I am in dire need of a bloody Luke and can't seem to get one anywhere, so I thought I'd try my luck here.

Forhekset
05-23-2002, 10:28 AM
Sorry everybody, the 2 bloody Lukes are spoken for, but I'll keep an eye out in my area for more and if I can get some I'll redistribute them amongst the community :)