PDA

View Full Version : What Figures can we expect for June?

Hellboy
05-22-2002, 08:21 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows what figures we should be seeing in the next month including the deluxe line?

Beast
05-22-2002, 08:29 PM
The June figures are starting to show up now:

Collection 1:
Chewbacca: Cloud City Capture
Han Solo: Endor Raid
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Starfighter Pilot

Collection 2:
Djas Puhr: Alien Bounty Hunter
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Deluxe:
Anakin Skywalker w/ Geonosian Warrior
Nexu

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Hellboy
05-22-2002, 08:32 PM
Thanks Jar Jar I had a feeling you would anwser this for me. Pretty smart for a Gungan

Geonosian
06-12-2002, 12:16 AM
Jar jar how about July??

saladin
06-12-2002, 12:32 AM
i need most of them.

Beast
06-12-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Geonosian
Jar jar how about July??
This thread is listing 6 figures in Collection 1, and 6 in Collection 2. I only see probably 4-6 new figures hitting in July. Though I am not sure exactly which ones those will be. Most likely:

Collection 1:
Padme Amidala: Coruscant Attack
Darth Maul: Sith Training
Anakin Skywalker: Tatooine Attack

Collection 2:
Ki Adi Mundi: Jedi Master
Ephant Mon: Fan Choice Figure #3
Teemto Pegallies: Mos Espa Pod Racer

Deluxe Figures:
C-3PO and Battle Droid (Headswap)
Yoda (w/ Force Powers)

Darth Maul and Ephant Mon may not be out until August, I havent got any confirmantions of cases yet, though I will post when I do.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
06-12-2002, 01:00 AM
I dunno JJB, only 14 were SUPPOSED to be out on the 23rd. I think theres a strong possibility that all 12 of those figures could be in July.

Beast
06-12-2002, 01:04 AM
I don't think so, Hasbro needs to slow down and leave some things for August-November. I have read a few places that Ephant Mon is a sure fire bet for August, and I expect him then as well. As for the other figures, that we haven't seen pictures of yet. I don't think we will see them until atleast Septemeber. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
06-12-2002, 01:27 AM
Well we didn't see pictures of Dexter either and look at how soon he showed up. 27 figures in one month and then 13 more figures over May/June, do you really think they'll only go for 6 figures for Late June - "Late" July? ;)

Beast
06-12-2002, 01:29 AM
Well, we only got 5 figures for June. So, you tell me. :p :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
06-12-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Well, we only got 5 figures for June. So, you tell me. :p :D

Well then we can get 5 figures for July, the Maul can wait till 5002. ;)

I dunno, the "May" figures are now starting to show up more in other places but figures tend to leak before their real release dates like the Obi-Wan pilot wave showing up in May in some places so possibly the other 6 figures could come out sooner than we think. 'Course I just realized that the next 12 are the last of the 52. :D

Beast
06-12-2002, 01:44 AM
Which is why, there is no way we are getting only 52 figures this year. I still say, that the most we will get in July is 4-6 figures and then the same amount in August. Early shipments of figures that are meant for a certain month, don't really count. Just means that they popped up earlier then expected. :) Oh, and what is wrong with Darth Maul. :D Ok, that wasn't serious...even I am not that deranged. :) :crazed:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks