PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to your NEW Attack of the Clones forum.

Eternal Padawan
05-23-2002, 12:56 AM
The Spoiler and Non Spoiler sections have officially merged.

It's a brave new world.

Who doesn't get a giddy feeling when "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." fades out and theres that short moment of silence before Williams score bursts to life in a sea of stars with those retro cool yellow title cards blaze across the screen. Man it's fun being a Star Wars fan!

:Pirate: Arrgh.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-23-2002, 08:08 PM
So, no such things as spoilers anymore now? :confused: Hmm.
Well, then...

LET'S RUIN EVERYONE'S FUN WHO HASN'T YET SEEN EPISODE II!!! Mooo-wah-ha! :evil:

Ahem.
Yay. New Attack of the Clones section. :rolleyes: :p

BanthaPoodoo
05-24-2002, 12:12 AM
Thanks for ruining how Star Wars starts, I mean, at least you coulda put SPOILER ALERT before the part about the Star Wars title going up on the screen!!!!!! just kidding....... :)

Anyway, howdy all from the NONspoiler section......

2-1B
05-24-2002, 02:34 AM
I'm glad to see the switch was made. I thought it would take longer than a week after the film's release. It's nice to not worry about if I'm posting in Spoilers or No Spoilers. :D

Congrats to those No Spoiler folks making there way in here over the past week. I lack your discipline. :crazed:

browndroid
05-24-2002, 02:44 AM
hey! ALL YOU WHO HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE, READ THIS! ANAKIN DIES IN EP2!!!:D

DarthBrandon
05-24-2002, 02:48 AM
Aw golly geeze bert now we can't go and see it cause little annie
died.

RooJay
05-24-2002, 04:00 AM
HEY! I just realized...the death of Shmi makes Anakin an orphan!
LITTLE ORPHAN ANI!!! :crazed: :D ;)

Pendo
05-24-2002, 06:56 AM
I can't believe Count Dooku kills Mace Windu in AOTC ;) it was a big shock to me when I first saw it. it will be a big shock to the people who have not seen it yet. Well I'm glad Yoda then kills Dooku, he deserved it!!!

;) ;) ;)

PENDO!

BanthaPoodoo
05-24-2002, 01:17 PM
Wonder if Little orphan Ani (Skywalker) will get a pet dog in the next movie called Sandy???

Dar' Argol
05-24-2002, 05:57 PM
The real shocker for me was when E.T. appeared out of the shadows and touched Yoda with his glowing finger and fried him on the spot!! Nothing like the smell of burnt Muppets in the morning!!