PDA

View Full Version : COUNT DOOKU for SUPREME CHANCELLOR PALPATINE

lurk_shady
05-23-2002, 01:35 AM
Hiya all!

I'm looking for a Supreme Chancellor Palpatine Mint-on-Card, I'm offering a Count Dooku Mint-On-Card. Anyone interested please email me at the addy in my signature. I have feedback (all positive!) via EBay, same username (lurk_shady) which can be viewed HERE. (http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?MyeBayFeedback&userid=lurk_shady&pass=M2fyUQb.30pwa9ynwT8rD.2&first=N&sellerSort=3&bidderSort=3&watchSort=3&dayssince=2)

I also have a few extra Dookus for any great offers.

Thanks a bunch!

CooLJoE
05-23-2002, 04:49 AM
wrong forum for this.

JEDIpartner
05-23-2002, 10:08 AM
Oooh... Joe you beat me to this one!

lurk_shady
05-23-2002, 12:34 PM
...can you steer me toward the right forum?

You guys are sharp to point out the errors, but slow in providing direction...!

Beast
05-23-2002, 12:47 PM
Head down to the trading forums, under the Classifieds header. Here is a direct link. http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=171 Good luck with your trade. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mandalorian Candidat
05-23-2002, 12:49 PM
For a second there, I thought this was a political forum. Ya know, Count Dooku for Chancellor. Well he'd get my vote. Palpatine's too much of a crusty old fart for me. :D

JEDIpartner
05-23-2002, 02:14 PM
Hahahaha... "Political forum"

Erhm... yes, the trading section would be good. I didn't think to point it out since it was marked "trading". Sorry. My boss always tells me that I assume people will just do what I would do... she's right.

Jaina Solo
05-23-2002, 02:43 PM
*lol* Vote Dooku/Palpatine in 2002...

Speaking of which, wasn't there a Palpatine for President web site around last election year in the States? Anyone see that? It's gone now, but it was hystericaly funny.

pthfnder89
05-23-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
For a second there, I thought this was a political forum. Ya know, Count Dooku for Chancellor. Well he'd get my vote. Palpatine's too much of a crusty old fart for me. :D

Lol, beofre I read the thread I was thinking the exact same thing MC! :)

bigbarada
05-23-2002, 11:24 PM
Well, I'd have to vote for Palpatine, cuz you know, without him we wouldn't have the Empire and those cool Stormtrooper outfits.:D

Testimonial from TK327: "I don't mind the pillaging and plundering of peaceful worlds, or the squashing of personal freedoms and repression and seizing of all finances to serve the needs of one twisted, evil man; as long as I get to wear that cool suit of armor!"

Whatever Palpatine does, though, don't let Anakin write his campaign slogans. "I you all don't agree, he'll make you!" is not a good way to win over the people.:)