PDA

View Full Version : Coruscant *The Toy*

OriginalBryGuy
05-23-2002, 10:04 AM
Ok, who wants to see it, the whole planet of coruscant as a toy! haha. Really, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the craft or Dex's Diner Playset!

The more I thought about it, the more I thought they could go on forever making toys from stuff in Coruscant.

stillakid
05-23-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by OriginalBryGuy
Ok, who wants to see it, the whole planet of coruscant as a toy! haha. Really, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the craft or Dex's Diner Playset!

The more I thought about it, the more I thought they could go on forever making toys from stuff in Coruscant.

It would cool to have a Senate Playset. On the outside, it's that dome like thing. Take off the top and you see the little floater things attached to the walls. They could be removable. Clearly, because of the scale of the action figures, there would be a limited amount of little pods, but the illusion of thousands could be accomplished with a printed "backdrop" under and over the main portion of the interior. The problem is getting enough figures to fill the pods. I'd have to go out and buy some of those goofy ET aliens figures.

OriginalBryGuy
05-23-2002, 10:28 AM
Oh yea, Senate Playset, Jedi Playset, Diner Playset, the list goes on and on. Very cool ideas!

stillakid
05-23-2002, 10:36 AM
Oh yea, Senate Playset, Jedi Playset, Diner Playset, the list goes on and on. Very cool ideas!

How about a pseudo-cinema scene with like 10 ( I don't remember how many there were) of those young Jedi kids with lightsabers and blast shield helmets. Of course we'll need a new less angry Yoda to teach them. I mean, whose gonna buy a carded (or variations of them) youngster Jedi? Hmm. Maybe I need to go pick up a bunch of Ep I Anakin's or some more lil' Fett's and customize them. That may be the only way to setup the teaching scene. Of course, then I need a bunch of those lil' lightsabers that come with Yoda. Geesh, it's gettin' complicated.

OriginalBryGuy
05-23-2002, 10:48 AM
I think there were too many to have a pack of 4 or something. I wouldn't be suprised if each kid showed up individually. Especially the one that basically said, "Look, Obi you tool. Why don't you take some Astromomy 101 and just go to where the planet is 'supposed' to be." haha

That kids a star! Watch him turn out to be Kyle Kartan or something. ahhaa

bobafett07728
05-23-2002, 10:51 AM
A youngling Jedi scene would be ADORABLE. . .I mean cool. . .uh. . .yeah. . .I would like one. . .

Even if they only made like two of the humans, at least make the couple of alien Jedi younglings. . .they might be a little tougher to customize.

bobafett07728
05-23-2002, 10:53 AM
Kyle Katarn. . .ha ha ha !!!!
Wouldn't it be hillariously ironic if that kid was named Ewan. . .heck. . .the shade kid is named Liam. . .you never know!!

QLD
05-23-2002, 11:08 AM
I would love some nice playsets. But I would prefer accuracy over action features. Unfortunately, playsets rarely turn out being worthwhile.

Cotasnoova
05-23-2002, 11:27 AM
I think there were too many to have a pack of 4 or something. I wouldn't be suprised if each kid showed up individually. Especially the one that basically said, "Look, Obi you tool. Why don't you take some Astromomy 101 and just go to where the planet is 'supposed' to be." haha

That kids a star! Watch him turn out to be Kyle Kartan or something. ahhaa

Didn't that kid say that the data had been erased and Yoda agreed? I mean, Obi-Wan talked about gravity and all the stars moving inward. The kid really did not make Obi-Wan look bad in my opinion.

I would like some of those gun ship type things that Yoda said to fire on the closest trade federation ship. I would like to see that packed with the early At-At vehicle. Lets start the war scenes up!

OriginalBryGuy
05-23-2002, 12:05 PM
Ooops, you're right. Yoda was the one laying the Astronomy 101 smackdown. The kid just laid the Computer Science 101 smackdown by saying, "Dude, come on...it is possible that SOMEONE erased it!"

Well, not exactly like that of course. haha.

Casual George
05-23-2002, 02:07 PM
I think that kid was played by Lucas' son Jett. I know his younger daughter played a Twi' lek in the bar scene.

bigbarada
05-23-2002, 02:56 PM
Lucas' son was the one who Jocasta Nu went to help after getting hissy with Obi-Wan. The one who spoke up in the classroom was, I think, John Knoll's son. (John Knoll, the guy responsible for all the CG stuff and the co-author of Adobe Photoshop).

LTBasker
05-23-2002, 03:05 PM
I'd like to definitely get the "death sticks" guy along with a night club playset, even if it was just the bar part with the enterence.

Btw, Lucas' daughter played the purple Twi'Lek that was in two scenes during the nightclub scene - she's also the only female twi'lek that wears non-revealing clothing. :p

Wouldn't Dexter's diner, we NEED it actually for a place to put him, and they should pack-in the droid waitress. :cool:

jedi master sal
05-23-2002, 03:11 PM
and don't forget Hermione Bagwa the blond haired waitress as well.

I want a tattoine scene with the rickshaw and droid. maybe with older Watto as well. and his sellers stand.

A'Sharad Hett
05-23-2002, 03:54 PM
I think it would be cool if that made the Jedi Council Chamber, then they could take care of two of three Jedi right there. Coleman Trebor, Oppo Rancisis, etc.

pthfnder89
05-23-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker

Btw, Lucas' daughter played the purple Twi'Lek that was in two scenes during the nightclub scene - she's also the only female twi'lek that wears non-revealing clothing. :p

And thank goodness for that! ;)

Awww, that was actually awfully mean of me...:(

stillakid
05-23-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by pthfnder89

And thank goodness for that! ;)

Awww, that was actually awfully mean of me...:(

Nah, you beat me to it. :rolleyes: