PDA

View Full Version : New idea for Obi-Wan

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-23-2002, 05:30 PM
Hasbro needs to make another spirit of Obi-Wan- Hoth version. He needs his hood up and have articulated arms.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-23-2002, 07:20 PM
His cloak should be a seperate piece and it should have a molded on saber hilt. And what would really be neat is, is if he had detail on his face and body instead of the boring and inaccurate blue plastic.

:)

Darkross
05-24-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by DarthMaulSithLord
His cloak should be a seperate piece and it should have a molded on saber hilt. And what would really be neat is, is if he had detail on his face and body instead of the boring and inaccurate blue plastic.

Why would he need a saber hilt? Wasn't it left behind when Vader struck him down? I don't recall seeing a saber hilt when Ben appeared to Luke on Hoth!

El Chuxter
05-24-2002, 12:06 PM
No, but he wasn't nekkid, and he left his clothes behind. :)

I think some actual coloration rather than a blueberry Jell-O mold would be nice.

Beast
05-24-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
No, but he wasn't nekkid, and he left his clothes behind. :)
No!! You just had to say that El Chuxter, didn't you. Do you realize the images you popped into my mind. Bad moderator!! Oh, I feel so dirty...*shudder* :eek: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mark2d2
05-24-2002, 01:25 PM
I'd be up for this definitely.

Call me crazy, but I secretly still adore that silly blue mailaway version. I know it's far from perfect --- but was such an "out there" stab at something totally new . . . And it was . . . Free!

DarthMaulSithLord
05-24-2002, 05:23 PM
Hahaha, i had to pay $10 for that POS. El has a really good point there, although it is rather disgusting.