PDA

View Full Version : From what movie are you looking forward to buying toys from next year?

SirSteve
09-17-2001, 12:26 PM
From what movie are you looking forward to buying toys from next year?

Let's discuss your choice here!!

Mandalorian Candidat
09-17-2001, 01:05 PM
Hmm...

Attack of the Clones is definitely at the top of my list, but Episode IV: A New H0me is intriguing.

Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of this line?:)

master jedi
09-17-2001, 05:56 PM
I voted for AotC but I'm looking forward to all of them.

I think the poll question should have been 'From what movie are you looking forward to buying toys from next year the most?'

bigbarada
09-17-2001, 10:16 PM
Using Ep1 as an example, I'll probably buy a bunch of the Ep2 figures then lose interest a year or two later. So I voted for ANH, it has the most untapped potential of all the OT and I really want to see more Cantina Aliens.

Rollo Tomassi
09-18-2001, 01:06 AM
I really had trouble narrowing down the OT's down to one film, so I chose AOTC. I would really be more excited to see classic figures than Episode II ones...

GNT
09-18-2001, 02:43 AM
Episode 2, Attack of The Clones which most people like :)

Can't beat Realscan!

ThomasLane
09-18-2001, 12:05 PM
For some reason, my favorite figures always come from ANH. Bring on the Tatooine Lukes! ;)

BTW - I'm not sure about this RealScan technology. Have you seen the Lord of the Rings figures? Not very impressive likenesses. I think traditional methods yield better sculpts. Maybe it will cut costs and save us a buck? Yeah, right. We've heard that one before.

Lobito
09-18-2001, 02:36 PM
ROTJ, im looking forward to the release of General Madine, B-wing pilot, Ewoks, Imperial Dignitaries and more aliens from Jabba's palace.

Of course i will buy AOTC toys, but first things first. (That is if the figures i listed are released of course)

Rollo Tomassi
09-21-2001, 12:13 AM
Who are those 6 crackers that voted for Phantom Menace?

Episode1Sucks was one of them for sure...;)

robbiew_04
09-22-2001, 07:08 PM
I absolutely am excited about the new star wars movie! but, i hopr all the figures will be accurately sized acording to character because, the potj bespin leia is way too short!:mad: she's like MINI LEIA or something:p

Fulit
09-22-2001, 07:51 PM
AOTC, I especially hope one of the first figures to be released is a Padme where she's wearing that white outfit with the cape and those cool boots like in the picture in the new Insider. A new C3PO with the mismatched coverings will be really cool too.

bigbarada
09-22-2001, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by robbiew_04
I absolutely am excited about the new star wars movie! but, i hopr all the figures will be accurately sized acording to character because, the potj bespin leia is way too short!:mad: she's like MINI LEIA or something:p

Actually, she is the ONLY accurately sized Leia. All the others are too tall. Need proof? Just look at any reference photo with Leia standing next to anyone else and you'll see how short she is. 5'2" I think.

JediTricks
09-24-2001, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
5'2" I think. Barely 5'1", I believe. She's a shorty! I did the math, the POTJ figure is in scale with the POTJ Han Solo if you do it by millimeters, but it sure does FEEL small (especially with the bent knees).

good shot jansen
09-26-2001, 11:46 AM
any kind of new micro machines! i am hoping (along with a ton of others), that hasbro get on the stick, and gear up to produce more of this so horribly missed line of fabulous toys! i don't care if it's from aotc, tpm, anh, esb, roj, eu, just as long as they do not let this great line die

GNT
09-28-2001, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Fulit
A new C3PO with the mismatched coverings will be really cool too.

C-3p0 will be cool to get,hopefully he'll have articulation :)

I guess episode 2,Attack Of The Clones wins the poll :)

Bel-Cam Jos
09-29-2001, 09:08 PM
If you vote for anything but E2, you're voting for resculpts! Well, sorta. :p

JediTricks
09-30-2001, 12:12 PM
Bel-cam, tell that to Major Derlin, General Rieekan, the Imperial Dignitaries, and Tey How. ;)