PDA

View Full Version : So I'll just plan on never seeing a fig of Elan Sleazebaggano . . .

2-1B
05-24-2002, 02:52 AM
. . . that way if you do ever decide to make him, I'll be pleasantly surprised!
If Dex can not even have his gentleman's pipe, there is no way you'll ever make Matt Doran's character into a figure! Prove me wrong.

C'mon Hasbro, offer us a drug dealer for our collections. But he's a drug dealer, you reply?
The kids saw the movie, they got the message. A positive message (well, unless they saw Hayden, Ewan, and Rick smoking together somewhere :rolleyes: ) that drugs are for the weak minded.

Think of the gimmick potential, retractable death sticks in his right hand so kids can make the score appear and disappear at the drop of a Jedi Mind Trick. :)
I am not being sarcastic, I'd really like to see him made. If not, at least offer that Jedi with the same antennae for customizers.

Thank you Hasbro :cool:

Beast
05-24-2002, 03:55 AM
The reason Dex's pipe was dropped though Caeser, was because it doesn't appear in the film. I think we will see Elan Sleazebaggano in the Wal-Mart exclusive Nightclub Aliens 2-packs, so I wouldn't rule him out yet. Since the exclusives are usually considered more for the adult collector, I don't see a problem there. Besides, if Wuher (a bartender) and Zutton (An alien with a drink glass) can get made, I don't see them raising much of a stink over this ole sleazebag. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Eternal Padawan
05-24-2002, 09:43 AM
Elan Sleazebaggano is a dumb name. But that's a topic for a different thread.

Sure. Let's see a ES figure. But I think we can wait on wondering where figures are until the flood of AOTC stuff slows to a trickle. The fifty figures you're getting this year aren't enough?

El Chuxter
05-24-2002, 12:05 PM
If they can make Wuher and Zutton, they can make Elan. And if they can make Elan, maybe we can finally get Dannik Jerriko and (dare I hope?) Jabba!

DarthMaulSithLord
05-24-2002, 05:41 PM
Zutton comes with a darn glass, they made a bar playset, they made dismembered figs etc. So why no drug dealer? I'm sure they'll make him someday. Hey, nice idea, make it so that Obi-Wan CC or other can move his magnetic hand over drug dealers hands and that the things magically retract into his hand/arm.

:)

2-1B
05-25-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
The reason Dex's pipe was dropped though Caeser, was because it doesn't appear in the film.

I can't believe that for a second. Where in the film did he wave knives around? And how many other Saga figures came with non film accessories? :)

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
The fifty figures you're getting this year aren't enough?

Who said I'm buying anywhere near 50 figures? :D

bigbarada
05-25-2002, 01:18 AM
This guy is not exactly at the top of my list for figures I want to see made.

I understand that the club was supposed to be a "humans only" club (even though I did spot a Nikto - must've had good connections) and I'm glad GL tried something new instead of trying to remake the Mos Eisley Cantina; but I'm not really too excited about seeing a bunch of toys made of a bunch of humans going clubbing.

There are plenty of Senators and Separatists and Jedi to be made first.

Eternal Padawan
05-25-2002, 10:33 AM
Humans only? What was with all the twi'leks running around 1/8 dressed?

Beast
05-25-2002, 12:29 PM
Not to mention Elan isn't exactly human, he has antenna on the top of his head. So bring him on Hasbro, even if it's in the Wal-Mart exclusive 2-packs. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Freedom
05-25-2002, 07:29 PM
Hey, they made many Han Solos, and I believe Han was a drug smuggler, was he not? Spice is an adictive sbstance. Han was a Spice smuggler, therfore he was a drug smuggler.

bigbarada
05-26-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
Humans only? What was with all the twi'leks running around 1/8 dressed?

Oops, my bad.:o Humans and Twi'leks only. The point is.......I actually don't really remember my point other than I am not too excited about seeing any of the nightclub characters in toy form.

2-1B
05-27-2002, 11:55 AM
Don't forget the Hammerhead in there, and isn't there a Neimodian too? Make 'em all Hasbro! :crazed:

Freedom, I'm not versed on the EU role of spice/drugs, but Han Solo has alot to do in the movies, he's not there for only one drug dealin' scene. :D

Beast
05-27-2002, 12:02 PM
Hopefully one of them they do is the Neimodian from the Nightclub, he/she is wearing the same or similar outfit and thing on it's face that Tey How did. That way we get two figures done, in one shot. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Croaker
05-27-2002, 02:26 PM
That club is crawling with aliens.
I don't think that there was any human exclusive thing going on there.

Kuzu
05-27-2002, 02:31 PM
I agree with BigB,on the human clubers,but still a few won't hurt like the chick in the thong,sorry getting off topic,but yes theres still aliens and droids to be made befor we get interglactic hookers,LOL, but heck yeah I'm on for an Elan Slezbagono.BRING IT ON HASBRO!!!!

Freedom
05-27-2002, 05:11 PM
"Freedom, I'm not versed on the EU role of spice/drugs, but Han Solo has alot to do in the movies, he's not there for only one drug dealin' scene."- Caesar

Really? You actually mean Han Solo was a key character?

LTBasker
05-27-2002, 06:15 PM
Elan was a drug-dealer? I thought "death-sticks" were like assassin weapons that were sold "under ground."

I'd only really want a nightclub set with a few characters just for a place to put Zam with her little blaster.

Beast
05-27-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Elan was a drug-dealer? I thought "death-sticks" were like assassin weapons that were sold "under ground."
According to the visual dictionary, yes they are drugs. Here is what it says:

Slythmongers
Low-Lifes who peddle cheap narcotics manufactured by disbarred pharmacists are called slythmongers on Coruscant. A few are likely to show up at any average club. Slythmongers must be prepared for a quick exit when customers have a bad or fatal reaction to the latest, most fashionable concotion.

Cilona-extract "Death Sticks" are powerful narcotics. Each successive dose literally shortens the user's lifespan in increasingly larger intervals.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rogue II
05-27-2002, 06:42 PM
I heard the increased use of these narcotics on Coruscant sparked a "JUST SAY NO TO DEATHSTICKS" campaign led by none other than Nan-See Nager.

2-1B
05-27-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Freedom
"Freedom, I'm not versed on the EU role of spice/drugs, but Han Solo has alot to do in the movies, he's not there for only one drug dealin' scene."- Caesar

Really? You actually mean Han Solo was a key character?

Of course he was a key character. :confused: Did I give the impression that I see him as a minor character like Elan? :confused:

Beast
05-27-2002, 07:40 PM
I think either Freedom was trying to joke around, in a very vague way Caesar, or he has been hitting the "Death Sticks" a bit to hard lately. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

evenflow
05-30-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
If they can make Wuher and Zutton, they can make Elan. And if they can make Elan, maybe we can finally get Dannik Jerriko and (dare I hope?) Jabba!

And then, dare i hope , Yarna D'al Gargan.