PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Figure Thus Far

Huckleberry Josh
05-24-2002, 06:53 PM
This may have already been asked before and I know all the figures haven't come out yet, but what is your favorite Episode II figure thus far? Mine has to be Kit Fisto. That figure is really cool looking.

hango fett
05-24-2002, 06:55 PM
mine is clonetrooper or yoda. they are both the best IMO!

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 06:59 PM
My first pick would be Yoda; but the Royal Guard is really starting to grow on me.

Lord Tenebrous
05-24-2002, 07:07 PM
Most of the Lego minifigures, because they can actually sit in their vehicles without any look of apathy or irritable bowel. :D

I like the Jango, Zam, and Clone Trooper ones in particular.

Darth Sidious
05-24-2002, 07:52 PM
Dooku and Luminara are great. Although Luminara is a statue,her blast thingy is cool and her detail is great. Her robes are the most awesome clothing I have ever seen on a figure. Period. As for Dooku, rarity factor is a plus, he looks all Sithy, I like his saber, his gimmick is actually good, and the little Sidious rules. Well, there you have it. This might change if I can find Nexu on my great WalMart exploration tomorrow. :)

MikeAndTheBots
05-24-2002, 07:53 PM
I like Yoda and the red CT. HD anakin would be better if his magnet didn't suck so hard.

DarthBrandon
05-24-2002, 07:54 PM
I like them all except C3PO just too many versions of him I don't care for. Favorites are Jango (FB), Yoda, and Clonetrooper (just the bomb for a trooper)

Dooku Fett
05-24-2002, 07:54 PM
I havn't seen it in stores yet but Chewbacca might be my favorite from the pictures I've seen. If you're talking about EP2 figures then it would be Dooku. I love that lightsabre. :)

Wonderboy
05-24-2002, 08:26 PM
Darth Vader - Bespin Duel.

figrin bran
05-24-2002, 09:25 PM
yoda!

mark2d2
05-25-2002, 03:29 AM
Oddly, I'm leaning towards Jango Fett (Kamino Escape.) And this is a figure I didn't even intend on buying . . . I just picked him up one day when I couldn't find anything else. But Dang! He is sweet! Shockingly well done . . .

In fact, I dropped him into my shirt pocket and he attended the first midnight showing of ATOC with me. :D

jedi_uk73
05-25-2002, 07:38 AM
Dexter Jettster.

Big figure, good accessories, great sculpt. What more can you want in a figure.

Taichi
05-25-2002, 09:48 AM
Hmm.....I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Super Battle Droid....

I didn't even want this figure, and really wasn't gonna get him....

but, I needed a third figure from K-Mart that night, to get a free Deluxe Mace Windu, and he seemed like the only one I didn't have at the time.....

I got him home, and haven't put him down since!!!, the damaged body panel, the blow apart feature, the huge optional cannon.....

pretty cool figure!

Favorite #2 is Dex......

Lman316
05-25-2002, 10:17 AM
Right now, I'd have to say Jango Fett: Final Battle. He has a ton of articulation and his gimmick isn't as bad as others.
I was hoping that I could have picked someone else, like Dooku, but I'm finding I'm a little disappointed with how they did him. I don't like his gimmick and you can't even turn his other wrist. On top of the Dooku can't even stand on his own.
Probably, as I get more figures, I'll make another choice. I haven't seen the Bespin Duel figures or Orn, or the Endor Troopers. So, one of those might change my opinion. But for now, just based on articulation and such, I'm going with Jango FB.

HAK
05-25-2002, 04:01 PM
Luminara Unduli is my fav but they could of done better on the face...

Sir FanBoy
05-25-2002, 06:12 PM
Jango Fett (Kamino Escape) would probably get my vote just cause he looks so damn cool with the helmet and backpack on.
Plus he is pose able and looks friggen wicked with both blasters out.

He gets my vote.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-26-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Taichi
I got him home, and haven't put him down since!!!, the damaged body panel, the blow apart feature, the huge optional cannon.....

pretty cool figure!

Same here! I really wasn't expecting much when i got this figure last Saturday. In fact, the store where i picked him up had two of the Super BD's on the shelf, but i only got one since i expected him to suck badly. Boy, was i wrong! The blow-aprt feature work really smooth and rather nicely. Excellent figure, although a bit small-ish.

Definately getting 3 more of this fig.

My 3 AOTC favs (of the 6 i currently have) are now:
1. Jango Fett Kamino Escape.
2. Obi-Wan Coruscant Chase.
3. Super Battle Droid.

:)

bigbarada
05-26-2002, 07:39 PM
The Super Battle Droid is one of the best new figures, the blast apart feature, knee and elbow joints, extra body panel and anti-aircraft shoulder-mounted cannon all make for a great toy!