PDA

View Full Version : Least favorite AOTC figure?

Darth Sidious
05-24-2002, 08:50 PM
Ok, theyre (Mostly) out, which one(s) are your least favorite. I dont have this figure, but Id say Peasant Anakin. I dont like the saber/"Cloak". HD Anakin absolutely rules, Im nto sure about this one though...I dont hate any of them.

JediIan
05-24-2002, 09:07 PM
Least favorite AOTC figure? Post #1

Ok, theyre (Mostly) out, which one(s) are your least favorite. I dont have this figure, but Id say Peasant Anakin. I dont like the saber/"Cloak". HD Anakin absolutely rules, Im nto sure about this one though...I dont hate any of them.

figrin bran
05-24-2002, 09:36 PM
Geonosian Mace, i'm probably speaking for a lot of people?

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 09:54 PM
Of the figures that I own. I would have to say Kid Boba. Looks silly with his helmet and backpack on, and mine won't stand properly. Very disappointing.

Lord Tenebrous
05-24-2002, 10:00 PM
They're all pretty disappointing. I'd rather fish them out of a dumpster than pay $6 for the current selection.

A'Sharad Hett
05-24-2002, 10:16 PM
I don't care much for my Plo Koon, but thats only because the stupid thing won't stand up!!!!

JEDIpartner
05-24-2002, 10:21 PM
ANY Mace!

JetsAndHeels
05-24-2002, 10:25 PM
Anakin OPD, Mace, and Typho.
Those 3 I could live without.

Billiam86
05-25-2002, 02:17 AM
padme ****es me off to no end! why doesnt her damn arm just look normal?! arrrrrrgggggggg

Laserbrain
05-25-2002, 04:22 AM
They're all pretty funky. Not a one is particularly well balanced...

*thunk*

Um, unbalanced that way too...

DarthMaulSithLord
05-25-2002, 04:56 AM
Geo Mace. His face is just plain awful.

:(

jedi_uk73
05-25-2002, 07:23 AM
Geo Mace Windu is the worst. If it had the deluxe head, it might have been (a bit) better.

2nd place goes to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. He looks very ill with those chicken pox spots.

3rd place is Taun We. Total rip off price for such a small and skinny figure. Should have had better accessories instead of that small clone chamber.

JediIan
05-25-2002, 07:54 AM
man, GR Mace is the best figure, the worst is probably Dexter, he's just so.... useless.

MikeAndTheBots
05-25-2002, 08:52 AM
I only have 8 or 9 but my least favorite is AE Padme. It just sucks! Crappy, pose, stupid action gimmick, very little articulation.
Then comes OPD anakin. I'm very dissapointed in buynig these two.
edit: 100 posts. cool.

Lman316
05-25-2002, 09:27 AM
I don't really like Padme. I display my stuff in "scenes" and there aren't many I can do put up with her like that. Like, I can't do her chained to the pillar because of her arms, and she looks stupid with her legs like that. Same thing with any Anakin or Obi-Wan - they can't wait there for their "doom" either.
Also on my list would be Anakin OPD. I don't like the lightsaber he's got, and the pose is....well, odd.
Hmm...most of them seem to fall over....especially the Geonosian Warrior. I would really like this figure if it didn't fall over all the time.
Mace GR, I thought was going to be a decent fig, but I was really disappointed with it. We need a normal pose of him, I think.
Most of the figures are okay. I do have some problems with each one, but for worst, I'd have to go with the first listed and say: Amidala.

Turbowars
05-25-2002, 09:33 AM
Man, some of you guys really should take another look. I mean Dex and Mace are awesome. When have we had a figure that weigth 10lbs and one that looks like he's sitting in a dentist chair waiting for the drill? No, but really for the most part these figures are well done with the exception of some of the arm action and JarJar which I hate with a passion. I refuse to buy him until he goes on clearance for .49

HAK
05-25-2002, 03:55 PM
hmmm anakin outland peasant disguise hands down.

maulreborn
05-25-2002, 05:35 PM
Luminara Unduli: Very cool character but very bad figure with small size, poor articulation and awful pose but the Anakin Hanger duel is similar to Luminara in bad quality.

Beast
05-25-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by maulreborn
Luminara Unduli: Very cool character but very bad figure with small size, poor articulation and awful pose but the Anakin Hanger duel is similar to Luminara in bad quality.
Your complaining cause she's small in size? She's a female, and in the proper scale of the charecter in the movie. She seems short because she's posed with one leg extended forward. Just look under her gown. Sure she doesn't have the greatest of articulation, but she has enough, 6 points. And that "awful pose" is from the movie, you can see her standing like that when she activates her lightsaber in the arena.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=90352

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mark2d2
05-25-2002, 05:51 PM
Jar Jar Binks! Ugh! This figure is not only annoying! It is hands down the major pegwarmer of the line! I have seen this guy at every store every time I've gone out. Currently my local TRU must have over forty of him dangling on the pegs. Talk about a joke!

LTBasker
05-25-2002, 06:08 PM
Don't own all these, but:

Geo Mace
Padme
Deluxe Anakin
Peasant Disguise Anakin (got worse since he never had his lightsaber or a blaster in that costume in the movie so the attached saber is just even more ridiculous)

Sir FanBoy
05-25-2002, 06:23 PM
C3PO period.

DarthBrandon
05-26-2002, 02:30 AM
Anakin (outland) just terrible and useless, not to mention Booooring

Wonderboy
05-26-2002, 10:45 AM
Ummm I would TOTALLY disagree with you Sir Fanboy...that C3PO figs is by far one of the best ever...

My vote for worse fig would be Obi Wan. The sculpt isnt bad, but the hands really **** me off...ugh.

Deoxyribonucleic
05-31-2002, 01:43 AM
Jar Jar....he's worse than the previous releases of himself and there's absolutely TOO MANY different sculps of him. WE DON"T NEED MORE JAR JARS!

EVER!!!!!

AGAIN!!!!!

fourtwo
05-31-2002, 01:53 AM
i'm not feelin the 3P0...not one bit.
my deluxe jango is a bit of alet down cause it doesn't stand up on its own, makes up for it with noises though.

i actually really like the jar jar though, cause i like gungans and i'm not afraid to admit it. oh and i'm not a child either, i'm 22...haha

mrmiller
05-31-2002, 11:58 AM
Wow, no one has mentioned the Super Battle droid? I'm afraid I'll break him every time I touch him. His arms and legs are so thin and flimsy. And what's with his arm not rotating as if he is fireing his "wrist guns"? And what's with the lame attachable rocket hand? Good luck getting this guy to satand up too. I just blow mine apart and have him laying at the feet of the Jedi in my arena.