PDA

View Full Version : HD Anakin Variations..

Darth-AWT
05-24-2002, 09:03 PM
OK, I have searched the forums, read through 115 posts with the word Anakin in them. And read the FAQ's.

I have 2 HD Anakins, the 1st one I bought has the "Dueling Lightsaber Action" sticker. From what I read in the FAQ, this card should not reveal that the arm comes off. But it does! Maybe I misread the FAQ.

The 2nd figure has the "Secret Battle Feature" Sticker. They both have the same card.

Anyway, I am going to trade one of these figures. My question is, if it was your choice, which would you keep? And why?

Lord Tenebrous
05-24-2002, 09:15 PM
The cards are the same, the sticker was changed for some reason or another, probably so people wouldn't think Anakin's arm was broken off.

Keep the one with the best paint job.

JediTricks
05-24-2002, 10:06 PM
From what I've heard, the "Secret Battle Feature" (aka the cut-off arm) is the "variation". Even if it weren't, it's the more interesting of the 2.

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 10:07 PM
Some say the "Secret Battle Feature" sticker is rarer some say the "Dueling Lightsaber Action" sticker is. However, just like the whole brown/blue backpack with the EP1 Anakin, nobody will care in a couple of years.

Darth-AWT
05-24-2002, 11:19 PM
The paint is fine on both figures. The bad news is I am one of the Variation hounds. I don't care about the value, I just like having the rare figures.

I wish I knew which was the rare one.

nixxer
05-24-2002, 11:41 PM
Go to

http://www.thejawa.com/guides/sagac1.htm

for your answer.

Darth-AWT
05-25-2002, 08:33 AM
Thanks Nixxer

Turbowars
05-25-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by nixxer
Go to

http://www.thejawa.com/guides/sagac1.htm

for your answer. No, go to POTF2.COM you will find your answer there

bigbarada
05-25-2002, 07:41 PM
Why, not just use the Collector's Database here on SSG?:confused:

LTBasker
05-25-2002, 07:45 PM
Cause it wasn't hyperlinked in the thread? :D

I've only seen the "Secret feature" sticker variant once and that was at K-Mart. Not a very big deal though, just a sticker, I could put a "quick draw" sticker on the Tusken Mother, or a "saber slashing" sticker on Taun We. :p