PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Mace, let me say, greatest figure ever!

JediIan
05-24-2002, 08:40 PM
Anyone else feel Primal Scream Mace is the greatest figure

nixxer
05-24-2002, 08:42 PM
:crazed: what???:crazed:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-24-2002, 08:43 PM
I wish I had one so I could share my honest opinion!

JediIan
05-24-2002, 08:44 PM
What do you mean "what????"

Lord Tenebrous
05-24-2002, 08:52 PM
He could have been the greatest CommTech figure.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"I hate sand, too!"

"I'm the greatest Jedi ever! I don't even need to see!"

(Interacts with Anakin Skywalker, Jango Fett, Count Dooku, and battle droids)

lurk_shady
05-24-2002, 08:58 PM
"...and I will reap great vengeance and furious anger toward all those who strike down my Jedi Brothers!!"

"What? That's not a planet in the Republic I ever heard of? Do they speak English on What??"

JediIan
05-24-2002, 09:02 PM
wowowowowowowowowow

JediIan
05-24-2002, 09:10 PM
THIS WAS MERGED UNLAWFULLY!!!! clearly a different topic, i'm gonna throw a fit.

JediTricks
05-24-2002, 10:10 PM
Fine, split back into your own thread, possibly along with posts that weren't there originally... ya big baby. ;) Next time though, try to title your threads so they don't look like "Look what I just found"... 'cause we get SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many of those in here.

Darth Nihilus
05-25-2002, 09:22 AM
Passing a Gall Stone Mace Windu the best ever?

I thought April Fool's had come and gone.:crazed:

Taichi
05-25-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by lurk_shady
"...and I will reap great vengeance and furious anger toward all those who strike down my Jedi Brothers!!"

"What? That's not a planet in the Republic I ever heard of? Do they speak English on What??"

The actual quote is from the Bible: Ezekiel 25:17

"The Path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyrrany of evil men, blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know that I am the baddest Jedi Muthaf***a, when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Eternal Padawan
05-25-2002, 12:17 PM
" Oh. You were finished? Well, allow me to retort...this new Mace Windu figure eats it equally with the Padme in chains and Outlander Anakin figure as the crappiest in the new Saga line. "

hango fett
05-25-2002, 01:19 PM
he sucks! even in the card i can tell he sucks! his arm that has "slashing action" looks like it could use a lightsaber for a discis! bad figure!

HAK
05-25-2002, 03:35 PM
well personally i dont think geonosian rescue mace windu isnt too bad- in fact i like him- now sure he could have been a little better but so could almost every figure released- all i did was fiddle with his pose for a bit and i think h looks great- i have him holding his saber up above his shoulders and it makes him look like he is ****ed and running at someone- hes no ep.1 mace but hes still damned good IMO :)

jedi_uk73
05-25-2002, 06:11 PM
Geo Mace. Well what can I say.
YUK !!!

Sir FanBoy
05-25-2002, 06:16 PM
I'm going to get his figure whenever it comes out over here in Canada. Then i will decide. For now i have no comment.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-25-2002, 11:49 PM
It's C3PO with the early lead, with Amidala in chains right behind. Kit Fristo is two lengths back followed closely by Shaak Ti. Here comes Windu closing in on the outside, gaining fast. It's battle btween C3PO and Windu. C3PO still has the edge as they approach the finish line. C3PO, Windu, C3PO, Windu and the winner is MACE WINDU! The NEW WINNER of the biggest pegwarmer of the Saga line!

The crowd groans in disgust! Shouts of we want clearance prices can be heard from the stands. As far now though, Windu seems to be our new champion.

Dooku Fett
05-26-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
It's C3PO with the early lead, with Amidala in chains right behind. Kit Fristo is two lengths back followed closely by Shaak Ti. Here comes Windu closing in on the outside, gaining fast. It's battle btween C3PO and Windu. C3PO still has the edge as they approach the finish line. C3PO, Windu, C3PO, Windu and the winner is MACE WINDU! The NEW WINNER of the biggest pegwarmer of the Saga line!

The crowd groans in disgust! Shouts of we want clearance prices can be heard from the stands. As far now though, Windu seems to be our new champion.

LOL! True, so true.

DarthBrandon
05-26-2002, 12:01 AM
Awesome figure, Just got it today and I love it.

Wonderboy
05-26-2002, 12:15 AM
I totally disagree with those of you that think he sucks...I love the new Mace figure. One of the best so far.

Eternal Padawan
05-26-2002, 10:27 AM
I have to totally disagree with those of you who disagree with the people who think the new Mace Windu figure sucks.

Because he does.

3PO's redeeming quality is that he comes with that little storage case. So when they go on clearance you can buy a bunch to use for dioramas and stuff.

JON9000
05-26-2002, 05:39 PM
Does Mace even make that face at any point in the film? Also, I think it might have helped to give him the outer robe that you could take off and a wrist articulation. That way you could have him holding back Jango w/ the Lightsaber in the box and use him down in the arena. As for the facial expression, I think his "this party's over" face would have been cool.

bigbarada
05-26-2002, 06:38 PM
Haven't seen this figure yet, but at least I won't have to worry about finding one with messed up eyes.:rolleyes: