PDA

View Full Version : Geonosian Warrior-No Warning Label

BountyHunter76
05-25-2002, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone. I was taking a look at some of my figures this morning and I noticed that my Geonosian Warrior figure does not have the choking hazard warning on the card that all of the other figures have. Has anyone else noticed this? I didn't see a topic for it, but I'm new here so I may have missed it. If so, forgive the redundancy.

Beast
05-25-2002, 02:22 PM
They are all like that, they just don't have any small parts that are choking hazards. So no need for the warnings to be printed on the cards. The Royal Guard and Jar Jar Binks also don't have a warning on the card either. Just the normal Ages 4+

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

QLD
05-25-2002, 02:29 PM
Well, Yoda comes with that little rock. That could certainly be a choking hazard. And I bet if you swallowed a Genosian Warrior you would choke on it. :(

BountyHunter76
05-25-2002, 04:12 PM
Ah. Well there goes that hope for a printing error :)

Thanks for the info guys!

Darth Nihilus
05-26-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
The Royal Guard and Jar Jar Binks also don't have a warning on the card either. Just the normal Ages 4+

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

The Jar Jar should - at least I feel like choking everytime I see Jar Jar.:crazed:

Dooku Fett
05-26-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Darth Nihilus

The Jar Jar should - at least I feel like choking everytime I see Jar Jar.:crazed:

LOL!

chris
06-17-2002, 08:52 PM
I think it's cause they dont have any small parts...

DarthMushy
06-17-2002, 09:08 PM
The only figure I ever put in my mouth is Padme.

Was I thinking out loud again?

Jedi Learner
06-17-2002, 09:14 PM
Federal regulations allow that, basically, any accessory smaller than a lightsaber or staff constitutes a choking hazard and requires a printed warning. The figures that don't display this warning are the ones without small parts or with no accessories at all.

It is still amazing to me how many scalpers on eBay (and elsewhere) try to pass off the lack of a choking warning on a card as an "error" or a "variation." Personally, I think these people deserve to be choked without warning. ;)

LTBasker
06-17-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by DarthMushy
The only figure I ever put in my mouth is Padme.

Was I thinking out loud again?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The thing I don't get about the Geonosian Warrior not having a warning is the electro effect, I'm fairly sure it's just smaller than a lightsaber, even if it isn't though, it could easily be swallowed.

Lord Tenebrous
06-17-2002, 09:31 PM
Maybe the electro effects are non-toxic and designed to break down if swallowed. Kinda like Play-Doh. Has Hasbro elaborated on them?

(Please note that I do not endorse eating toys of any type or texture.)