PDA

View Full Version : Ball-Joints?

BobaFett
05-25-2002, 04:32 PM
I think Hasbro, should continue a trend with figure that can ball-jointed arms. They did it with Sasee Tin and IMO he is one of the best AOTC figures. All Jedi's with ball jointed arms would be truly great.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-25-2002, 08:06 PM
Saesee Tiin has balljointed shoulders? Sweeeeeet!!! Can't wait to get mine in!

:eek:

bandontherun
05-26-2002, 11:53 AM
This new Saesee is awesome! Love the pose! That cool "force" thing that looks like fire is nice too.

bigbarada
05-26-2002, 09:17 PM
If they do it well, it is welcome (Bespin Capture Han) if they don't it looks like crap (COMMTECH Stormtrooper); but I do think it is becoming a necessary feature of action figures. So yes, please Hasbro.

187-Maul
05-27-2002, 11:46 AM
I would love to see all figures havind ball-jointed shoulders (as long as they don't look like those on Bespin Chewie)

Darth Annexis
05-29-2002, 07:28 PM
Just as long as it is Not
G.I Joe. A Real Galactic Hero!

Seriously though, Hasbro has put some inginuity in to the figures joints...just too bad that some of the cooler figs are frozen in a stupid pose....how am I ever going to get Ben Kenobi into his Starfighter?

MikeAndTheBots
05-29-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Darth Annexis

Seriously though, Hasbro has put some inginuity in to the figures joints...just too bad that some of the cooler figs are frozen in a stupid pose....how am I ever going to get Ben Kenobi into his Starfighter?
You're just going to buy the new one :D

DarthMaulSithLord
05-30-2002, 08:13 PM
Hell no. The new Obi-Wan sucks. Just look at that arm!

Ugh!!!

I vote for him as being the worst figure of the year!

:(