PDA

View Full Version : my deluxe jango doesn't stand up

fourtwo
05-25-2002, 09:16 PM
yep, and its really bothering me. i'm glad i got it cheap cause this figure is really pathetic. i can't even move the legs a bit to try to make him stand

Lman316
05-26-2002, 02:59 PM
I don't own that figure, but I'm having the same problem with my Geonosian Warriors. They can't stand up to save their lives (my favorite line, it seems :p). I don't really think most of them can stand without a stand, ironically (and the Geonosians don't even have foot holes! :confused: ). I tried having my Dooku stand on his own...nope. I guess it's just hit and miss.

Turbowars
05-26-2002, 03:33 PM
I have a good way to fix this problem. DO NOT OPEN THEM. It's as easy as that. I know, I'm a smart @SS

fourtwo
05-26-2002, 04:46 PM
what fun is a toy thats not opened? i can't swoosh jango around making blaster noises if its in the plastic. well, i guess i could but it would be WRONG!
:)

JetsAndHeels
05-26-2002, 05:30 PM
I had no problems getting mine to stand up. Its because of that huge jetpack that weighs him down. I guess the only solution to this is to lean him up against something when you arent playing with him.
Or you could try a realstand or a commtech chip.

fourtwo
05-26-2002, 07:43 PM
i'd actually say its because of the fact his legs aren't sitting properly. he's leaned in the corner nearly all the time anyways, its jut kinda lame ya know?

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-27-2002, 12:55 AM
Do what I do if I can't get my figures to stand up straight, lean them against the wall and leave them there.