PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about this Jango version?

TexasHotshot
05-26-2002, 04:33 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1735755532

Just wondering if anyone else has seen one like this

LTBasker
05-26-2002, 04:50 PM
ROTFL!

Now THAT'S pathetic. :D It's just a random factory painting error that pops-up once in awhile, just like those other blue visor Jangos that just don't have the paint black put on the visors.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-26-2002, 06:56 PM
What a rip-off. I bet some idiot will end up paying $80 for it.

:)

fourtwo
05-26-2002, 07:54 PM
let them, leaves more of the properly painted figures for me :)

Dooku Fett
05-26-2002, 08:29 PM
Hey it might be worth a lot of money in the future. You never know.

JediTricks
05-26-2002, 10:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nice verroriation ;), I especially like pics 2 and 3, that's what sold me on the authenticity of this championship product.

On a related topic, does this Jango need a shave or WHAT?!? So many paint errors in this Saga line, it's driving me mad.

TexasHotshot
05-28-2002, 10:37 AM
I don't understand.

I asked if anyone else had seen one. I know it's an error. I fail to see what is a "rip off" about it (considering the bidding started around $1.00 with no buy it now or reserve) and I fail to see why Jedi Tricks needed to be sold on the "authenticity" of it.

A simple yes or no would have done fine. I guess the answer is no.

Hellboy
05-28-2002, 07:13 PM
I agree with JediTricks that there are to many paint errors going on with the Saga line. Which makes this one of MANY worthless (IMO) error/variation fig.s. If it was mine I'd return it and buy one with a correct paint job.

JediTricks
05-29-2002, 01:05 AM
You misunderstand my comments TH, I just found pics 2 and 3 to be completely void of any real "proof" because they are SO blurry that the seller would have been better off not wasting the bandwidth including them. They show off nothing.

I agree with Hellboy though, this is one of MANY errors out there pouring out of the Hasbro factory. I think I have seen an error similar to this a while back, but it's nearly impossible to remember how many Jangos I've put back due to paint errors (no silver cheeks, no visor paint, half visor paint, no blue range finder, no black stripes - they all blend together into one unpainted Jango) so I can't be sure, especially since the fainter ones look like they're not painted at all in some lights.