PDA

View Full Version : Bespin Duel Luke Skywalker

CGSPAWN
05-26-2002, 09:52 PM
-Good Hamil likeness (Best likeness on a SW figure yet)
-Great articulation for a SW figure
-Great posability
-Great Accesories
-Nice Action Features (Swing/Block, Removable Hand)

I put a Green Lightsaber in his hand, and posed him w/ both hands on it. Looks like he is ready for battle. I put the green saber in, quite frankly, b/c I loved his Green Saber. I could do w/o the little lighting think that s on all the new sabers though...but the hilt is great.

His removable hand works great. It does not pop out, or look like it is pegged in. The touniquent looks cool on Luke as well, and it fits on nice and good. His big *** vane looks pretty good, but I am not big on the suction cups. Ah well...at least the figure is cool...

His articulation is good. He can be posed well. I LOVE the ball-jointed Knees! This allows him to be posed so much better.

As I said...good likeness. It looks alot like Hamill. The bruses and hair make is look like he does when he gets taken at Bespin. This is the best likeness on a Star Wars figure.

Next to Boba Fett, this is w/o a doubt my fave Star Wars figure. He is better than all the Jango's I own...

This is a great toy. I am VERY impressed.

DeadEye
05-26-2002, 10:24 PM
Now if only I could find one, I would second your opinions...:cry:

WesleySr
06-25-2002, 04:38 PM
I was also very impressed with the figure. It has alot of playability and I thought the antenna was pretty cool. This figure goes great with Bespin Darth. I am really impressed with HASBRO on this one.

Darth Sidious
06-25-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Now if only I could find one, I would second your opinions...:cry:

Don't worry, you'll find one sometime. :) I have seen it in stores before, and he looks very cool. He has more accessories than Amanaman (Thats such a fun word to type) and Amanaman is a deluxe! Definitely looks worth it. Same with Vader.

chubbychicken
06-27-2002, 07:59 AM
yes if only i could find one too

LTBasker
06-27-2002, 10:09 AM
The figure is pretty good except for the gimmick, IMO. The size of the vane though, makes it more like a deluxe figure. :cool:

anarky
07-03-2002, 01:55 PM
excellent figure--it would be my favorite if not for the stupid button--the likeness is awesome

take off the action feature and it's probably where we'd be if potj had stuck around

Jonna
07-03-2002, 01:56 PM
The best figure accessories ever!

(why do I feel like I have said this somewhere before?)

Obi-Don
07-03-2002, 10:45 PM
I picked up both Luke and Vader today and love both. I got them a KB TOys if that helps any of you.

DeadEye
07-03-2002, 11:10 PM
There's a sudden abundance of the complete Bespin wave at most Wal-Marts here now.

Darth Evil
07-04-2002, 02:35 PM
I'm going to get him and Vader as soon as I see them.

Obi-Don
07-04-2002, 03:08 PM
The one thing I don't like about the Luke is the gimmick that came with him will not stick to anything.

DeadEye
07-04-2002, 04:31 PM
It can stick to cement walls real well...:D

Darth Evil
07-05-2002, 06:04 PM
I got Luke today, very nice. If only I could find Vader!