PDA

View Full Version : AOTC vehicles and playsets

LusiferSam
05-26-2002, 09:37 PM
Now that I have seen AOTC and had the time to post this, I was wondering what vehicles and playsets people would like to see made. I'll post my list in a couple of days.

MichaelV103
05-27-2002, 12:18 AM
Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is that on Walmart.com they are taking preorders for the Clone trooper gunship (due out in august), and an Arena battle playset (due in september). The bad news is that neither of these come with figures.

Beast
05-27-2002, 12:23 AM
Which is in reality, a good thing. Since 80% of the pack-in figures usually suck on toast. Here is a thread about E2 vehicle wants, that may intrest ya. :)

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8333

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

lurk_shady
05-27-2002, 12:37 AM
1. Republic Gunship w/ Yellow CloneTrooper
2. Those track-rolling thingys in the Battle of Geonosis
3. Dooku & Speeder Bike
4. Reek w/ Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan in chains
5. Padme's Starfighter

bigbarada
05-27-2002, 05:17 AM
Why does lurk_shady want Obi-Wan in chains?:p

Here's my list:
AT-TE (the six legged walker)
Techno-Union Roller Droid
Trade Federation Spider Droid
Clone Army Mobile Laser Cannons (the big ones that took down the Trade Federation Starship.....speaking of which)
Trade Federation Starship (make it a 3-foot diameter toy box to help sell it to parents)

Jargo
05-27-2002, 09:50 AM
Wow, a duplicate thread. I find it amusing that people would rather carry on regardless with this thread instead of using the thread that we've all been contributing to already. Especially when JarJar linked to the other thread very helpfully.

Wow, a duplicate thread. I find it amusing that people would rather carry on regardless with this thread instead of using the thread that we've all been contributing to already. Especially when JarJar linked to the other thread very helpfully.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-27-2002, 09:58 AM
- Speeder Bike & Anakin Skywalker (electronic sounds on speeder, cloth cape and lightsaber with metal hilt and removable blade, hilt attaches to belt with magnet).
- Speeder Bike & Count Dooku (electronic sounds on speeder, cloth cape, Force lightning and lightsaber with metal hilt and removable blade, hilt attaches to belt with magnet).
- Republic Gunship (electronic lights and sounds, 2 launching laser missiles, retractable landing gear, opening dual cockpit hatch, sliding doors, 8 blast effects, 6 small and 3 large impact effects and exclusive yellow Clone Trooper pilot w/rifle and blast effect).
- Republic Dropship with AT-TE (electronic sounds and lights, opening cockpit on both vehicles, AT-TE has 2 laser missles, set also comes with 6 small and 6 large blast effects, 8 small and 4 large impact effects and 2 yellow Clone Trooper pilots w/rifles and blast effetcs).
- Techno Union Hailfire Droid (electronic lights and sounds, 8 laser missiles, 8 blast effects, 4 small and 2 large impact effects, exclusive Super Battle Droid w/2 blast effects and 1 impact effect included)
- Trade Federation Spider Droid (electronic lights and sounds, rotating turret, 1 firing laser missile, 4 different blast effects, 3 small and 2 large impact effects, comes with infantry Battle Droid).

:D

bigbarada
05-27-2002, 09:58 AM
Um, so what are you trying to say Jargo? Is this a duplicate thread?:D;)

LusiferSam
05-29-2002, 07:38 PM
First off I would like to apologize if I did start a duplicate threat. Any way here's what I like to see made.
As far as vehicles go, I don't really care if they come with a figure or not. The vehicle list was a lot easier (for me) to come with, after all there were so many great new ones. Playsets were harder to think up. I didn't feel there were as many good options in AOTC as there had been in past movies.
Vehicles:
Anakin's Swoop
Dooku's Speeder bike
Dooku's Geonosian solar sailer (won't this be great with a deployable sail)
The Spider Droid
Hailfire Droid (you'd need a way of making be able to roll and break apart)

Playsets:
Kamino Landing Platform (for Obi-Wan and Jango to duke it out on)
Jedi Temple (I know not much action takes place here, but for diagrams it might be cool and I could see kids playing with this as well)