PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Just Found

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

OC47150
11-22-2010, 08:44 PM
I bought the CW Mando warrior and R4 from a buddy over the weekend. Boy, the Mando's rocket has a hair trigger on it! It shoots far and wide.

A friend found the ROTJ vintage wave and brought them to show off. At first, I wasn't impressed with the Jedi Luke, since he's been released so many times, but the articulation makes it worth considering. Wicket comes with his ROTJ and Ewoks capes.

My mail-away Fett arrived last week in minty condition. These should've been double-boxed to start with.

OC47150
12-06-2010, 08:53 PM
In the last 1 1/2 weeks, I've found the entire CW wave, except the new clone trooper. Young Boba and Embo eluded me until Friday.

I have to say: the rocket sled with Quinlin Vos is a great accessory.

OC47150
12-19-2010, 11:16 PM
The CW waves are pretty plentiful at the WMs in my area, except for the Mando warrior.

I noticed most of the Target-exclusives are gone.

autumnsdescent
12-22-2010, 01:02 AM
The CW wave with young Boba is making its rounds up here in Indy. I've found that wave several times since Thanksgiving. I found the Quinlan Voss wave once - down in South Carolina over Thanksgiving. I am still missing the female alien bounty hunter (name eludes me at the moment) from that wave. Have not seen that wave since...

I have found Vintage Wave 3 in several places. It is being snatched up quickly everywhere. It really is a great wave. It was an extra challenge to find 2 piggies this go around.

There's only 3 or so figures from the AOTC Vintage wave that's coming that I'm interested in. Looks like my wallet will get a bit of a break in the first quarter of '11.

autumnsdescent
12-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Scored a $19 Jabba today on clearance at the Lake Zurich, IL Walmart. I have visited a couple other Wally Worlds today in Indiana & Illinois. No $39 AT-ATs to be found... yet.

I did find the Undead Geonosian at a Target in IL. Still looking for Cato.

Noticing many Walmarts are splitting up their Star Wars figures. The Pendleton Pike (Indianapolis) Walmart has the SW section split into two aisles. Lots of TIE Bombers to be had (forgot to check the pricing on these to see if they are reduced). Noticing that almost all the Vintage figs have disappeared completely at the stores I'm visiting. Very few Vintage peg warmers. Mostly older CW waves rotting.

Looking forward to the reset.

OC47150
12-29-2010, 08:04 PM
I noticed the price of figures at WM went back up to $6.96. :mad:

I didn't see much SW on clearance. I'll be on the lookout for the TIE bomber.

autumnsdescent
01-02-2011, 08:58 PM
OC47150 - I was in your area today & decided to see what the selection looked like.

I first visited the TRU in Clarksville. Then the Walmart in Clarksville. Both were sorry for selection. But I remembered you talking about the Walmart in New Albany having the latest 2 CW waves... So I drove over to Grant Line Rd. and found the elusive Cato Parasitti figure I've been hunting since Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for the tip!

OC47150
01-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Glad I could help!

I've been reading reports where WM's Jabba's throne is showing up for $19 in Louisville. The TIE bombers aren't clearanced, but I haven't seen them for about two weeks at C'ville or NA.

darth maul rat
01-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Well, I decided to call around this morning to the TRUs about the Endor Pilots pack. The first guy at Castleton said they had already had a couple of shipments come in and as soon as they hit the floor they were gone. East Washington didn't have any but suggested I try again on Tuesday when the next truck comes in. But the guy working in Greenwood grabbed me the last Set #2 and held it for me until I got there about a half hour later.

They didn't have anything new in the Vintage line, and I checked the Wal-Mart down the road and it was more of the same.

So the Pilot sets are out there, you just have to get lucky right now.

-DMR

OC47150
01-23-2011, 07:28 PM
The pilot sets are a challenge to find down here, too. One store might have them an extra hour or two but they're selling out quickly.

darth maul rat
02-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Well, I lucked into the other pilots set I needed at the Muncie TRU. Again, I got lucky. But they are out there for the taking. Still haven't seen any new vintage. There has been a smattering of the new CW wave, but the only one I have been looking for is the astromech.

-dmr

OC47150
02-08-2011, 08:17 PM
I went out looking for the first time in a while this past weekend; the weather was cooperating. Didn't see anything.

The Kmart Capt. Lock has been found in my area, so I'll go out looking for that.

darth maul rat
02-09-2011, 09:18 PM
I went by the Target on 38th street tonight. Nothing new, but something interesting. They had three DC Classics figures that were anything but. Instead of Robin and the Metal Man figure, there was a Marvel Legends Bullseye and a Iron Man Cap Armor figure. There was also a Leader figure in another package. The guy did a tremendous job, as I could not find any seams or anything to show how he did it.

But the worst part of it all was that Target had a price tag on them, similar to the Clearance tag, but this one said "Repackage" on it, and they still wanted $10.51 apiece for them!

autumnsdescent
02-09-2011, 10:08 PM
I saw the newest CW wave at the TRU on Washington Street today. Saw it at the Super Target at 116th street over the weekend. Only figure from that wave I am remotely interested in is Hevy in training gear. Saw it at TRU, but decided to pick it up elsewhere cheaper. No sightings of Vintage waves 4 or 5 yet. A couple Meijer stores finally put Wave 3 out though.

autumnsdescent
02-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Found Wave 5 (New Hope themed) today at the Walmart in Anderson, IN. They had it in abundance. I looked through it all and was grossly disappointed with the quality of the facial sculpts of Yoda & Han. The Storm Trooper, Gree, and the Utapau Clone all come with those ugly yellow soft plastic helmets (well, Gree's is painted an off-color green). I picked up the new ANH Luke because it is supposed to be based on the sculpt of that battle pack I passed on a year ago. The card photos outshine the figures themselves for this wave in my opinion. Still no sign of Wave 4 (AOTC themed).

Found the newest CW wave at that same Walmart - also in abundance.

Then I checked about 2 Targets, 2 Walmarts, & a TRU in Indy today and found nothing. So apparently that Walmart in Anderson is worth a visit once in a while...

OC47150
02-11-2011, 07:21 PM
I saw a few of the AOTC vintage wave at the NA Target today. I have to say I was impressed with the detail on the Obi-Wan. Nice detail on his tunic and boots. Even though I have a few of the earlier versions of that particular figure, I might have to buy the new vintage.

Mace and Jango looked good, too. No sign of Anakin and Padme, which are the ones I want.

Saw one Capt. Lock at the NA Kmart but didn't get it...yet.

darth maul rat
02-13-2011, 12:09 AM
I have lucked out at the Anderson Wal-Mart before as well, but I probably haven't been in there in a year. I was at the Brownsburg Wal-Mart tonight and there was nothing. It's hard to judge at these stores whether the new stuff has been taken or if it's just the lousy selection. Like so many stores right now they had a bunch of Clones and Sandtroopers.

darth maul rat
02-13-2011, 10:17 AM
Made a Sunday morning run. The Wal-mart in Avon had the remnants of Wave 5, with the Ceremony Han, Death Star Escape Luke and 212th Battalion Clone still on the pegs, along with the corrected card Luke. The Target in Plainfield had a Super Battle Droid from the AOTC wave, but no others, and only about six other Vintage figures total.

Avon Target and Plainfield Wal-mart had nothing.

autumnsdescent
02-13-2011, 10:18 AM
I noticed that all the Vintage clone troopers and sand troopers at the 96th Street & I69 Walmart were moved to the clearance isle. So at a couple other Walmarts, I have taken the privilege of doing the same to their Vintage selection. It's amazing how much space this really creates on the pegs! I took 24 sand troopers and 19 clones to the clearance isle at the Walmart at Pendleton Pike. The pegs were full before. Afterwards, they had maybe 8 figures on them total (mostly Obi Wans). Trying to send a not-so-subtle hint to the stock person to put more out...

Also noticed that at the Walmart at 96th Street & I69, the Tie Bomber was on clearance for $12.50. If you want one, go get 'em.

autumnsdescent
02-15-2011, 06:52 AM
Found Vintage Wave 5 again at a different Walmart. This time it's the Wallyworld by Keystone Ave. & 75th Street.

No sign of Wave 4.

Happy Hunting!

Mvader91
02-15-2011, 08:03 PM
I noticed that all the Vintage clone troopers and sand troopers at the 96th Street & I69 Walmart were moved to the clearance isle. So at a couple other Walmarts, I have taken the privilege of doing the same to their Vintage selection. It's amazing how much space this really creates on the pegs! I took 24 sand troopers and 19 clones to the clearance isle at the Walmart at Pendleton Pike. The pegs were full before. Afterwards, they had maybe 8 figures on them total (mostly Obi Wans). Trying to send a not-so-subtle hint to the stock person to put more out...

Also noticed that at the Walmart at 96th Street & I69, the Tie Bomber was on clearance for $12.50. If you want one, go get 'em.Strange I went to 96th street and 69 Walmart. The tie bombers rang up $38.97 with a $25.00 clearance sticker on it? WTH? are the clearance ones somewhere other than in lawn and garden. All the clones and sandtroopers you relocated are back on the pegs. FYI

autumnsdescent
02-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Strange I went to 96th street and 69 Walmart. The tie bombers rang up $38.97 with a $25.00 clearance sticker on it? WTH? are the clearance ones somewhere other than in lawn and garden. All the clones and sandtroopers you relocated are back on the pegs. FYI

Doh! Rest assured I'll scoop those clones back to the clearance isle next time I'm in that store. Dunno why the Tie Bomber is ringing up that way. You found it where I did, with the marked price that I found it. The shelf it was on had a sign stating to take and additional 50% off marked price...

Mvader91
02-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Doh! Rest assured I'll scoop those clones back to the clearance isle next time I'm in that store. Dunno why the Tie Bomber is ringing up that way. You found it where I did, with the marked price that I found it. The shelf it was on had a sign stating to take and additional 50% off marked price...

Thanks for the tip at least Walmart seems to always jack their"Clearance"" pricing? lol

autumnsdescent
02-22-2011, 11:16 PM
I was at a Walmart in Terrible Haute today and found Vintage Waves 4 and 5. The only figure they didn't have was the new Padme in outlander disguise... which is the one figure I really want from the wave.

Also not happy about the $8.96 price point for Vintage now...

masterväder
02-23-2011, 02:31 AM
wait indiana wws just found? way 2 go leuis and clark.

darth maul rat
02-23-2011, 11:51 PM
I was at a Walmart in Terrible Haute today and found Vintage Waves 4 and 5. The only figure they didn't have was the new Padme in outlander disguise... which is the one figure I really want from the wave.

Also not happy about the $8.96 price point for Vintage now...

I agree. I know there are a lot of outside forces causing it. (I work in the gasoline industry). But still. For some reason, I just cannot get too jazzed about these waves. It's either the price or the figures themselves or a combination of both. But I am not in any great hurry to get them. Except for R5-D4. I love my astromechs.

-dmr

OC47150
02-26-2011, 02:46 PM
I finally found Hevy today at the Clarksville WM. Made my day.

I'm not happy about the price increase, either. I figure, after figures are clogging up the pegs for another month or so, some of the stores might reduce the price.

darth maul rat
02-27-2011, 06:19 PM
I finally found Hevy today at the Clarksville WM. Made my day.

I'm not happy about the price increase, either. I figure, after figures are clogging up the pegs for another month or so, some of the stores might reduce the price.

Yeah, it might be like that month or so that everyone had the Iron Man figures for $5.00

Hit a bunch of stores today and had nothing to show for it. Started out with the Avon WM, Target and Meijer, then the Plainfield WM and Target. All of them had nothing. Then later in the day my son and I hit the Eastside TRU. If anyone needs them they had three of each of the Battle over Endor packs. Then we ended things at the Pendleton Pike WM. Nothing new at all. Oh well...

-dmr

autumnsdescent
02-27-2011, 08:21 PM
dmr - head to the East Washington Street WM. They have most of the AOTC wave. I picked up Padme there this afternoon. Still have yet to see Zam or the Senate Guard. I have found the rest of that wave though...

darth maul rat
02-28-2011, 11:30 PM
dmr - head to the East Washington Street WM. They have most of the AOTC wave. I picked up Padme there this afternoon. Still have yet to see Zam or the Senate Guard. I have found the rest of that wave though...

Man, I was down the street from there Sunday at the TRU, but my son and I had been to the convention at 21st and Shadeland and he wanted to hit the Eastside Comic Carnival before we headed back to the West Side, so we ended up at the Pendleton Pike one instead. I think in all the years that I have gone by the East Washington WM I have never had any luck there. Oh Well.

-dmr

darth maul rat
03-06-2011, 01:24 PM
I hit the Avon Wal-Mart last night. Nothing new in Star Wars, but they did have a lot of the new Thor figures and the Pirates of the Caribbean figures. I hadn't seen the Odin and Loki figures yet, but they had them. The Pirates figures were kind of neat too, but I ended up passing on everything. It all seems kind of blah to me right now.

darth maul rat
03-13-2011, 05:54 PM
I hit the WM in Lafayette yesterday and they had nothing. The kids and I ran to Brownsburg WM last night: Nothing. And I hit the Avon Wal-Mart this afternoon: Any guesses? Big zilch.

The one constant they all had were tons of Sand Troopers and Clones, and a few here and there from the first wave. And TONS of the Clone Wars and Legends stuff. To the point that Avon had every peg stuffed full and about a dozen and a half more stacked under them behind the unsold Grievous lightsabers. But I am sure that if we asked the Hasbro guy he would tell us this is an anomaly, and that the CW and Legends are outselling the Vintage stuff to the point that nobody even wants the Vintage line any more.

But every time I see a kid with Star Wars figures, it is the Vintage line they are looking at.

OC47150
03-13-2011, 07:45 PM
It's been real hit or miss down here, too. I saw the ANH vintage wave a few weeks ago, and part of the Bane CW wave, but nothing new since.

darth maul rat
03-14-2011, 12:21 AM
Well, Thursday night I was out checking on a job in the Avon area and stopped by the WM for a second and they did have the new wave of CW there, with the Aqua Battle Droid, but I decided a long time ago due to economic reasons to focus only on Astromechs and the Vintage line. So the CW figures really didn't register with me.

And again, there are just so many of them on the pegs it makes is hard to look through them.

But when they rerelease the Dark Trooper again in the Legends line I will keep an eye out for him.

autumnsdescent
03-14-2011, 10:55 AM
On Friday I found the entire new CW wave at the Pendleton Pike Walmart - except for Ahsoka. They had 5 cases of that new wave and all the Ahsokas were gone. And of course, that's the only figure from that wave that I really care about getting. Found the Ahsoka at the Walmart in Greenfield. Another friend of mine texted a picture of the case assortment at the Walmart in Shelbyville, which also had the new CW wave.

Mostly Sandtroopers and Wave 2 Clones clogging the pegs where the Vintage line should be at the stores I am checking. Did notice that the Castleton TRU received Vintage Waves 4 & 5 on Saturday morning, but there were nothing but remnants left hanging by the time I got there. Also noticed that several of the Walmarts around town are undergoing their annual inventory - which usually means that even if they have product in the back, they won't put it out until after the inventory is done the next day. Some people have had luck showing up that next day...

I have seen every figure from the Vintage waves 4 & 5 except Zam and the Senate Guard. Hoping the wave is still distributing so I can find those figs. I understand Wave 6 (with the Weeqway guard) is already hitting in some places. Should be here soon.

autumnsdescent
03-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Hit the following stores in last 2 days:
* Target @ 62nd / Keystone
* Walmart @ 75th / Keystone
* Target @ Castletone behind the mall
* Walmart @ 96th / I69
* Walmart - Greenfield
* Toys R Us - Castleton
* KMart - Pendleton Pike
* KMart - Washington Street
* Walmart - East Washington Street
* Target - Washington Square
* Toys R Us - East Washington Street
* Meijer - East Washington Street

Found nothing new at all. Nothing. KMart & Targets are still rockin' Vintage wave 1 remnants and don't look like they've even ever seen wave 2. Walmarts are chock full of sand and E3 clone troopers. Of course Walmarts are overflowing with Legends and CW peg warmers. Several Walmarts have reset their toy isles and removed GI Joe & Tron completely from the mix. SW is now down to a single column for Vintage and 3 columns for Legends / CW.

I can't help but feel a bit frustrated. It seems as though apathetic store employees failing to rotate stock or order the correct volume of the right product line is inspiring decisions to downsize or cancel the carrying of brands.

If I thought it would make a difference, I would take pictures of the pegs at each store and post them to a daily blog that we could push for Hasbro to look at. Perhaps a thread on Rebelscum or SirStevesGuide with a title like "Show Us Your Pegs" would work where people from all over the country post pictures of their stores' pegs with a store number or location info and a date. Then if we could get Hasbro to see that store after store across the country is filled with nothing but E3 clones, sandtroppers, and far too many Legends peg warmers, they might be able to have their apathetic reps start training store employees on how to order and rotate the stock. What do you think? Are my wheels turning in vain?

darth maul rat
03-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Hit the following stores in last 2 days:
* Target @ 62nd / Keystone
* Walmart @ 75th / Keystone
* Target @ Castletone behind the mall
* Walmart @ 96th / I69
* Walmart - Greenfield
* Toys R Us - Castleton
* KMart - Pendleton Pike
* KMart - Washington Street
* Walmart - East Washington Street
* Target - Washington Square
* Toys R Us - East Washington Street
* Meijer - East Washington Street

Found nothing new at all. Nothing. KMart & Targets are still rockin' Vintage wave 1 remnants and don't look like they've even ever seen wave 2. Walmarts are chock full of sand and E3 clone troopers. Of course Walmarts are overflowing with Legends and CW peg warmers. Several Walmarts have reset their toy isles and removed GI Joe & Tron completely from the mix. SW is now down to a single column for Vintage and 3 columns for Legends / CW.

I can't help but feel a bit frustrated. It seems as though apathetic store employees failing to rotate stock or order the correct volume of the right product line is inspiring decisions to downsize or cancel the carrying of brands.

If I thought it would make a difference, I would take pictures of the pegs at each store and post them to a daily blog that we could push for Hasbro to look at. Perhaps a thread on Rebelscum or SirStevesGuide with a title like "Show Us Your Pegs" would work where people from all over the country post pictures of their stores' pegs with a store number or location info and a date. Then if we could get Hasbro to see that store after store across the country is filled with nothing but E3 clones, sandtroppers, and far too many Legends peg warmers, they might be able to have their apathetic reps start training store employees on how to order and rotate the stock. What do you think? Are my wheels turning in vain?

Unfortunately, yes, your wheels are probably turning in vain. It was something I was saying in one of my posts. People have presented this sort of evidence to the Hasbro rep in the old Q and A deal, and he seemed to dismiss it as being a regional sort of thing, and began quoting some mythical numbers that implied that the figures were out there in abundance and we were all looking in the wrong place.

We must remember, these are the people whose solution to all of us clamoring for the second Raiders of the Lost Ark wave was to make it available at a convention 3000 miles from here.

But, despite it all, I am not giving up. Monday I was at the WM in Brownsburg, checking out the pathetic display that was their Star Wars area. Saturday night I was at the WM in Greenwood at 65 and County Line. It is just consistantly bad out there...

autumnsdescent
03-23-2011, 11:00 PM
For anyone interested, I was given a tip on Rebelscum that the Walmart in Noblesville just received 2 cases of Wave 6 tonight. I went up there and sure enough, I was able to score what I wanted from the wave. Plenty left up there. Happy Hunting!

darth maul rat
03-24-2011, 01:48 AM
Wow, we need to complain more often.

On your advice, Autumn, I headed out to AVon Wal-Mart after midnight and they had put out at least a couple cases of the Wave 6 figures and at least a case of Wave 4. The only wave 5 figure was the Stormtrooper, which I wonder if it is shipping with wave 6. (anyone know?)

Still no R5 or Yoda or Wedge, but I saw enough to keep me happy for a while.

OC47150
03-24-2011, 08:01 PM
I try to do a big toy run like Autumn's at least twice a year, in the summer and around Christmas. I still enjoy the hunt.

Stopped at the NA WM today and saw the trays of figures on the shelves. Most of the good figures were good, but there were one or two CW El-Lems on the shelves.

But the best part was the price: $6.50!!! Figured it was only a matter of time before the prices dropped.

darth maul rat
04-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Man, last week was like that sudden downpour you get in the middle of a drought. Now we're back to nothing again. I went to TRU in Greenwood for a change of pace and they had nothing. I hit some Wal-Marts and Targets, my normal ones, and nothing.

Right now, if I could find an R5 I would be happy. The next tier is Yoda and Wedge. Then after that the clones and the drivers and the battle droids.

So I am really not looking for too much right now anyway.

BTW, has anyone seen a Wedge figure yet?

OC47150
04-04-2011, 07:41 PM
At WM, I saw the mini Lego X-wing and TIE fighters for $3.97. I'll have to pick up a TIE or two.

Figure wise, nothing new.

darth maul rat
04-07-2011, 12:50 AM
Hit the Avon WM last night and grabbed a Pre Vizla figure. Mandalorians and Astromechs, that's me to a T.

BTW, Autumnsdescent, I heard you were looking for advice about setting up at conventions. Typically tables cost from $50 (Kokomo Toy Show) to about $70 (Ash Comics show). It seems like every side of our fair town has some sort of flea market, so you might look into that. But table rent always means that the first several of your sales go to the man. I don't know your situation, but there was one guy over here on the west side that for a few years there had a garage sale every year to get rid of his extra Star Wars figures. Just a thought.

-dmr

darth maul rat
04-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Ended up in Brownsburg last night. Wal-Mart was a bust, but anyone still needing Jodo Kasts or Captain Locks, the K-Mart there has several of them still on the pegs.

-dmr

darth maul rat
04-16-2011, 10:30 PM
Made the Avon sweep tonight. Nothing to show for it. However, Meijer did have the entire AOTC wave on the pegs tonight, which was amazing for them. Keep an eye on them, as they have the Vintage line on sale until Wedesday.

-dmr

OC47150
04-22-2011, 07:28 PM
My big SW purchase of the week: the WM SW Easter eggs. These things have never showed up at the WM in my area. I took a road trip Wednesday night to Lebanon to watch my future niece at ballet practice and found the eggs at the WM there!

I picked up the Cad Bane with the droid today.

OC47150
05-04-2011, 07:56 PM
I had to drive to Corydon for business today and decided to stop at the WM on the way out. Found the aqua droid hanging on the peg. It was a good day.

OC47150
06-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Found the vintage peasant Anakin and Padme at the Big Kmart!!!! These were the figures I wanted the most. I didn't like the price, but hey, they've never shown up at WM or Target.

Getting tired of clones clogging the pegs. I want new figures!!!!

OC47150
08-02-2011, 10:11 PM
I've had better luck in finding new figures in the last two weeks: vintage Han, Rebel trooper and Barris. Also found the CW Eeth and Barris at a WM outside of Cincinnati this weekend.

The new stuff is showing up!!!

OC47150
08-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Saw a bunch of new stuff at the NA and C'ville Targets today: the assault shuttle ($79.99), battle packs, Transformers, the vintage 3-packs. But no new figures.

OC47150
08-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Other than the renamed/repackaged Galactic Heroes, haven't seen much new stuff in the last week or so. Where are the new figures??

OC47150
10-09-2011, 08:33 PM
I got lucky this weekend. Found most of the latest CW wave at the C'ville Target: Commander Jet, snow Plo Koon, the new ARF and Hondo!

At one of the local Kmarts, found the newest wave of vintage: B-wing, Hoth Rebel trooper, Wicket, Rebel Fleet trooper. And they have the Boba Fett mail-away offer included!!

To celebrate I had some pumpkin spice donuts from Krispy Kreme. It was a good day. :joyous:

OC47150
12-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Found the new CW astromech droid at TRU. Seeing the Revenge vintage figures hitting pretty regularly, too, at different stores.

Capt. Fordo still eludes me. Might have to wait until he reships in the spring.

OC47150
01-01-2012, 10:39 PM
I managed to miss out on most of WM's post-Christmas SW purge. I did manage to find a battle pack for $9.90, though.

Now waiting for the new stuff to hit.

OC47150
01-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Nice to see Target didn't follow suit and clearance everything out. The Clarksville store has the new display up.

OC47150
01-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Some of the new packaged figures are hitting the shelves before the street date. For the life of me, I couldn't tell the difference between the carded TPM Obi-Wan and the vintage TPM Obi-Wan, other than the price.

Not thrilled with some of the figures. Too many repacks, and inferior repacks at that (swivel-hip Vader, just to name one.)

OC47150
02-22-2012, 03:04 PM
My wife gave me five of the WM 3D figures for Valentine's day. Glad she did, cause those figures have all but disappeared from the stores.

Picked up a lot of individual figs and battle packs on clearance at various stores for customizing. Made a few new Jedi, including a clone Jedi!

OC47150
03-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Been out looking for the deleted scene vintage figures but to no avail. Really interested in the General and Mon Cal pilot.

The WMs down here got another shipment of the 3D figures in. I picked up an extra Naboo pilot. Love the head sculpt.

OC47150
03-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Found the cancelled WM DVD packs at TJ Maxx today. The Obi-Wan set is okay, but the Ahsoka set has the clone with a removable helmet. $10 each.

Picked up several TPM vintage figs during TRU's sale last week.

Still on the lookout for the deleted vintage figs.

OC47150
04-16-2012, 04:42 PM
I've been pretty lucky lately. Found deleted scene Luke and Mon Cal pilot, both on badly bent figures, but hey, they're openers.

Also found the Hoth Luke, CW Anakin and Imp Navy guy (old Death Star trooper) at Meijer. No sign of Malgus.

OC47150
06-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Anyone still out????

Very frustrated with the collecting scene right now. Nothing in the stores; I'm seriously contemplating about ordering figures by the case, if I can find them reasonably priced.

OC47150
09-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Found the lost wave at WM. Really love the artwork on these cards. IMO, Vader's is the best.

I did end up ordering a case of figures to get Malgus and the other OR figures. I've pre-ordered the last wave of vintage, too.

OC47150
11-02-2012, 04:55 PM
I've had a pretty decent week: found the Republic drop ship at Target on Monday, my case of last vintage figures arrived, and found CW Wolfe and Fox at Meijer.

OC47151
08-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Newly packaged stuff is starting to filter into the stores but still no new figures.

Been visiting the discount stores regularly for bargains and custom fodder.

OC47151
08-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Nice to see the new stuff showing up. Saw the 6-inch Maul and sandtrooper for the first time today in the stores. Liked the detail on both. Couldn't see if the stock on the sandtrooper's blaster folded out.

Also saw the Padme and ceremonial Luke 3 3/4-inch figs for the first time toda. Thought the paint jobs on both could've been better.

OC47151
11-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Found the 6-inch Han at Meijer today.