PDA

View Full Version : AOTC Action Collection wish list....

jedibear
05-27-2002, 01:35 AM
Here's what I'm hoping makes it into the Action Collection from AOTC....

Geonosian Warrior Hasbro did such a fine job with the regular figure's of these hive dwellers, it would be cool if they did a highly posable AC entrie that came with the sonic weapon, the pike & removable wings for more variation possiblities

Lama Su While the regular figure of Taun We is cool, the Kamonian Prime Minister, with his cool silver high-collared outfit & his head fin would transfer excellently to an AC figure...especially if the limbs were soft & bendy (but strong enough to stand him up unassisted.)

Poggle the Lessor The Geonosian ruler has a great look that has alot of detail that would really benefit from the 12" scale. Give him that massive walking stick & a cool holo-DS plan and he's be really cool.

Kit Fisto I know the regular figure version of him is sitting on the pegs, but he's featured alot more in the film's climactic battle scenes than some of the other jedi (& I think he actually survives!). I just love the forceful "Gung-Ho" look of the character...and thinking like a cost-conscious Hasbro person, this colorful character could be done on the cheap compared to some of the others on my list....the patterns for the jedi garb are standard and the head sculpt is the only new investment here.

While I'm sure many would rather see some of the more elaborate looking characters on the list, I chose what I think is an interesting variety from several different stages of the film....

What do youwant to see?

A'Sharad Hett
05-27-2002, 01:46 AM
I would really like to have a full collection of Jedi. Alot of the arena Jedi, Coleman Trebor, Howard the Duck, Aayla Secuura, Bariss Offee, Adi Gallia, Eeth Koth, and some of the no name humans, weequey, zabrack, etc. I would also like some of the Jedi that you didn't see fight, like Oppo Rancisi, Even Piell, Depa Billiba, etc. I just want a room full of Jedi!!!

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-27-2002, 02:12 AM
Bail Organa. O BOY, A JIMMY SMITS DOLL!

Jedibill
05-27-2002, 03:55 AM
I would like them too make ever thing in the movie including the little round stuff in the background.