PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...

Darth Narcis
05-27-2002, 01:40 AM
when wal mart stores are most likely to recieve figure shipments? late at night? since most of them are 24 hours, its not a wait and see in the morning like a tru or target or somehting...

bigbarada
05-27-2002, 06:04 AM
I've only seen one 24 hour Wal-Mart that stocked new toys promptly at midnight. Most of the ones I go to will put out new toys sometime between 1 and 5 AM. The one in my hometown now stocks between 3 and 5 AM every Sunday almost like clockwork. My advice would be to try to figure out your Wal-Mart's pattern, or even if they have a pattern.

Wonderboy
05-27-2002, 01:06 PM
From what I've seen, they start putting stuff out close to 11pm or so...I've had the best luck around that time.

Fulit
05-27-2002, 02:51 PM
What they do around here is, they adhere to a schedule until I figure out the schedule, then they change it. Then when I figure that one out, they change it too. And so on. It's part of that Global conspiracy you might have heard of to keep new figures out of my hands. Lately, I've just been hanging around TRU before they open so I get first dibs on what isn't there.

browndroid
05-27-2002, 03:16 PM
at our walmart i think they stock late night or early mourning

Dar' Argol
05-27-2002, 04:49 PM
Here is the Wal-Mart shipment schedual:

Non 24hr Stores - They recieve their first truck in around 10pm and more after that if they are schedualed.

24hr Stores - They are on a 4pm - 1am receiving schedual. They get all their trucks in between 4 & 1. Some non 24hr stores are going to this receiving schedual as well.

Now as far as the pallets getting to the floor. Most stores do not start taking their pallets out until after 11pm. The reason is that the customer trafic is lower from that time until around 7am. So it depends on how many trucks they get in that night, and where on those trucks the toys stuff is, is when it hits the floor.

*Apu voice* Thank you and come again:D