PDA

View Full Version : More Ep I & II Gungan figures Hasbro!

Battle Droid
05-27-2002, 03:21 AM
Ep II Gungan : Theed City Resident.

Ep II Jar Jar Binks : Emergency Powers Giver.

Ep I Gungan Scout (with farseein, war horn, and at least 8 points of articulation)

Ep I Gungan Council Rep. (with Council Chair)

Ep I Battle Dressed/Ready Kaadu (with Pack-In Gungan Warrior)

Ep I Female Gungan with Gungan Child.

Any others?

bigbarada
05-27-2002, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
Ep II Theed City Gungan.

Really? Where was he?

I agree with most of your suggestions, we do need another Ep2 Jar Jar, not so action posed this time.

I would also love to have a couple of the Reps to keep my POTJ Boss Nass figure company. Plus another generic Gungan with a better sculpted Kadu (with the three big feathers on the back).

Lman316
05-27-2002, 10:54 AM
Put me down for some too.
I want to do a Gungan Sacred Place display and I don't think it will look right with just Gungan Warriors around.

And the Gungans in Episode 2, were on the street, a level below Padme and Anakin (with R2 behind them) when they first arrive on Naboo. They would be on your right on the screen :D.

Beast
05-27-2002, 12:58 PM
I agree, more Gungans for everyone. And defenatly a new sculpt of the E2 Jar Jar figure. The one we have now is good, but is to actiony posed for the senate scene where he wears that version of his Senatorial Robes. And then the other outfit that he wears during the rest of the movie. The one with the cool fringed epaulets. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
05-27-2002, 03:30 PM
Female with Child?
I like that. I've been in favor of a kid Gungans 2 pack for quite some time, but given the release of Tusken Female with Child I think that's the way to go with Gungans too. :)

Freedom
05-27-2002, 05:08 PM
More Gungans! More Ewoks!