PDA

View Full Version : NC Finds

dirty d
09-18-2001, 09:02 PM
Are there any NC collectors out there? Specifically around the Charlotte area? Recent finds in the Charlotte area include the TIE Interceptor, and both the Shmi and Luke X-wing waves.

darth chuck
09-20-2001, 05:07 AM
Where did you find the Shmi and Luke X-Wing waves?

dirty d
09-20-2001, 08:55 PM
If you are familiar with the Charlotte area, the Shmi wave was found at the Target off Rea Rd. The Luke wave was found in two places, the Target in Matthews and the K Mart at Carolina Place. As of this evening, there was still a Luke and Han left at the K Mart.

darth chuck
09-21-2001, 12:33 AM
Actually I am a little familiar with Charlotte. My brother lives there, although I am in Korea right now. Thanks for the info, - probably should give my brother an email.

Darth Bozac
09-24-2001, 02:48 PM
Hey thanks for the tip dirty d, I'm a collector in Charlotte and was able to grab the Han and Luke last night. What TRU did you find the Tie Interceptor at?

Also, if anyone in the Charlotte area wants to start up a collectors circle email me.

dirty d
09-24-2001, 09:57 PM
I found the TIE at the Toys R Us at Carolina Place about a week and a half ago. There were four on the shelf. Haven't been back since I am now caught up on everything.

jawa9
09-26-2001, 10:25 PM
Found the luke x-wing wave at target in concord on Monday, and the Shmi wave at wal-mart on eastway drive in Charlotte yesterday. Wal-mart had a peg of Shmi and a peg of Obi-wan jedi training. They must have recieved a case of each figure.

Darth Bozac
09-28-2001, 06:24 PM
Found the Tie Interceptor at Independence TRU today, as of about 4:00 they still had three on the high shelf.

dirty d
10-27-2001, 05:15 PM
If you haven't found a TIE Interceptor yet, head over to the Toys R Us at Carolina Place. They had 18 of them sitting on the shelf as of 4:00pm today. As for any new finds, nothing yet. So far, no sightings of the Deluxe figures.

dirty d
11-12-2001, 04:43 PM
For you collectors in Charlotte, if you haven't found the deluxe figures yet, head on over to the Toys R Us off of South Blvd. They had four Bacta Lukes and five or six Darth Mauls left. I picked up a Bacta Luke but passed on the Maul. He is so tired. :( This figure doesn't really add anything to the other Mauls that have been released. I really wish Hasbro would have released another Deluxe figure instead of this one. I can see him becoming a peg warmer.

Darth Bozac
12-21-2001, 11:52 AM
Found Amanaman and Leia at TRU on Independence on Friday at 9 pm

JetsAndHeels
01-15-2002, 01:56 PM
Greetings fellow North Carolinians!! I am not in Charlotte but I am in the Raleigh/Durham area. It sounds like you all are finding some good stuff down there. Here we are sort of hurting at TRU, but the Wal-Marts and Targets are thriving. We see a good amount of merchandise coming through. I also travel up to Virginia (Danville, South Boston) since I am not too far. I have found alot there, like the 25th Anniversary sets, the 12" Luke/Yoda, POTJ waves, etc. Anyways it is good to see that NC is getting mentioned on here!! Lets keep in touch and share what we have found!! Later!!

Darth Bozac
01-16-2002, 02:32 PM
Found 12" Luke and Speeder Bike at Target on Rea Road for $19.90 Sunday. There was still 15 left. Also, has anyone found the FX-7 wave in Charlotte yet?