PDA

View Full Version : Saga Tusken Raider figure

brentfett
05-28-2002, 02:28 PM
I honestly can't recall. Was this figure just on someone's wish list or is it rumored to be released? Also, anyone know when Tattooine Anakin will be released? I'm thinking great diorama here!

Lord Tenebrous
05-28-2002, 02:45 PM
Male Tusken should be at the end of this year's release schedule, if I recall correctly.

It'll probably have Jango Final's head feature. I think Anakin Tatooine has a gaffi stick or two included with him (along with the rack Shmi is on), so maybe this tusken will come with a tent that you can assemble and put a few figures into.

Beast
05-28-2002, 02:50 PM
It showed up on early hasbro lists, and rumors are that it will have a removable head. The Tatooine Anakin should be out around August, going by how the relases are coming. Hope that helps. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
05-28-2002, 02:53 PM
Will the Tusken have the "Scarf" or the "Thermos" around his neck?

evenflow
05-28-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Male Tusken should be at the end of this year's release schedule, if I recall correctly.

It'll probably have Jango Final's head feature. I think Anakin Tatooine has a gaffi stick or two included with him (along with the rack Shmi is on), so maybe this tusken will come with a tent that you can assemble and put a few figures into.

That would be awesome. I hope that actually gets released as you stated.

AT-AT Man
05-28-2002, 04:46 PM
i'd buy like 3 or 4 of this guy if he is released, these guys are great, also, wasn't able to pick up any of the POTJ ones.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-28-2002, 05:34 PM
Yippee!
Headless Tusken.

JON9000
05-28-2002, 08:50 PM
I wish Tatooine Anakin would come with a Swoop bike. The SOTE swoop leaves a lot to be desired

A'Sharad Hett
05-29-2002, 02:47 PM
I hope they don't give Anakin a screaming face or anything like that, even though it may make alittlemore sense than Mace. I hope they just make him look really p-ssed off, like he looked right after Shmi died.

187-Maul
05-29-2002, 03:52 PM
there already are pics of tatooine anakin and his face looks great although it kinda looks more from a comic then like from the movie but the endversion probably'll look a bit different
here's the pic

mylow thehutt
05-29-2002, 03:57 PM
Hay Jar Jar do you think we will get a batterd Shim.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-29-2002, 04:01 PM
What, another useless resculpt?! Tell me how this one is justified. It's the same as Outland Ani w/o a poncho or built-in LS. I don't think we need another Ani from this movie. He never really has a different change of clothes on except for the shirt he's wearing on Naboo. The ony thing lacking is that weird robot arm he has in the wedding scene.

Beast
05-29-2002, 04:02 PM
*peeks in at the mention of his name*

Not to sure, I wouldn't mind a new Shmi with a more correct skin tone, since the first one was so pale. But Shmi's death is tramatic for alot of little kids, so I'm not sure will actually put a figure out of her like that. Atleast not in the basic line, this is a good case of somthing Hasbro could do as a mail-away with Jedi Master points. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mylow thehutt
05-29-2002, 04:09 PM
yeah thats what I was thinking too.

A'Sharad Hett
05-29-2002, 04:34 PM
not a bad lookin figure, I would have liked to see him wearing his black cloak, I think he has it onthe WHOLE time on Tatooine, but oh well.

bigbarada
05-29-2002, 04:38 PM
This Anakin looks to be the best one yet! No gimmicks just excellent sculpting.

I would like to see more Tusken Raiders also, but I'm not too thrilled with the prequels look for them, too clean. I prefer the way they looked in ANH; much more scruffy, unkempt and menacing.

LTBasker
05-29-2002, 11:47 PM
Is there really a point to an E2 Shmi? Theres really nothing to do with her cause I doubt Hasbro would make a Tusken Raider camp to put her in. (I know they're used to looking stupid, but c'mon, it'd be beyond even them to find a place to put missile launchers and such in a Tusken camp playset. :p )

The next Anakin is ok but.... WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NEUTRAL ONES WITH ENOUGH ARTICULATION TO DO OUR OWN POSES?! :frus: