PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Episode 3 figures (merged)

ishi tib
05-29-2002, 11:07 AM
I know one figure that would rock the house: Palpatine in Darth Sideous' robes with the hood down. I think this would be the figure that would tie the old and new trilogies together for me! Anybody else?

Lord Tenebrous
05-29-2002, 11:35 AM
Maybe they could do a soft goods version. Take off the robe, and see Sidious in his "Lies and Deception" brand boxer shorts. :crazed:

A'Sharad Hett
05-29-2002, 01:40 PM
Teen Boba, and since he'll probably get mad inthis movie.... alot.... PRIMAL SCREAM ANAKIN

Darth Evil
05-29-2002, 01:41 PM
Yes, I've always thought that a "Sidious Revealed" figure would be cool. Not the boxer shorts thing.

Jaina Solo
05-29-2002, 01:50 PM
Sidious in boxer shorts...thanks. Now there's an image I really didn't need. ;)

Lord Tenebrous
05-29-2002, 03:37 PM
Well, they made Depends Luke and Abercrombie Maul, not to mention 25 years of Naked Chewbacca. Who's to say that there aren't some hip elderly collectors who want some aged skin? :crazed:

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-29-2002, 04:53 PM
Baby Luke and Leia.

Darth Annexis
05-29-2002, 05:16 PM
I made a custom figure using Palpatine's Head and Torso, Sidious's arms and painted Palpatines robes black...looks *****in! Just like I would expect from Hasbro...only theirs should come with a better sculpt of Palpatines decaying face!

Darth_Maul
05-29-2002, 08:14 PM
No, this is not a list, or anything, but would you like to see a baby luke figure for ep 3?:)

Dryanta
05-29-2002, 08:24 PM
Hey Darth_Maul,
If the twins make it into ep3 I would like to have a Padme' with both infant Luke and Leia included.Be worth the price that way.Just one or two Babies would really be a bit of a rip off.What acc. could they possibly have?But a nice Padme' could have the babies as an acc.

Darth_Maul
05-29-2002, 08:57 PM
well yeah, might make it a better deal. With the new realscan or whatever it should turn out ok.

DarthMushy
05-29-2002, 09:17 PM
'Feeding Time' Padme.... mmmmm....

Darth Diablo
05-29-2002, 10:26 PM
I would LOVE to see a BIG FAT PREGNANT Padme figure! Hasbro would probably mess it up anyways and give pregnant Padme a telescoping lighsaber with kung fu magnetic grip and a blaster with crumple zones! YEAH!

I need psychiatric help...

Lord Tenebrous
05-29-2002, 10:41 PM
Spoilers.....

The shooting so far has not involved an actual infant, so we might just get Obi with a bundle.

Darth Narcis
05-29-2002, 10:55 PM
Well, i suppose in episode 3, most of the jedi die, how about a fall apart mace windu...

LTBasker
05-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Funny... I thought it was confirmed in AOTC that Palpy wasn't Sidious. Considering Palpy was with Bail and them and it didn't seem like he would've or could've left their little "council" thing...and yet we see Sidious over there in the hangar with Dooku while just a little bit later Palpy is in his full senate robes with Bail and all them...

Some really cool Episode III figures would be for them to drop these cheesy little gimmicks that they don't even handle correctly and give us neutral figures that have enough articulation for us to pose on our own. :D

Darth Narcis
05-29-2002, 11:00 PM
I don't think a Breast-feeding padme will make it to the shelves... i dont know how babies could be considered action figures, but it would be something new if they were made...

LTBasker
05-29-2002, 11:01 PM
The baby Tusken Raider was made, and he only arm articulation. And who's to say that they don't have bottle technology in the SW universe? :rolleyes:

Darth Annexis
05-29-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Funny... I thought it was confirmed in AOTC that Palpy wasn't Sidious. Considering Palpy was with Bail and them and it didn't seem like he would've or could've left their little "council" thing...and yet we see Sidious over there in the hangar with Dooku while just a little bit later Palpy is in his full senate robes with Bail and all them...

Some really cool Episode III figures would be for them to drop these cheesy little gimmicks that they don't even handle correctly and give us neutral figures that have enough articulation for us to pose on our own. :D

Dude...Palpatine is Sidious...assume that there is some time inbetween scenes...remember that Anakin and Padme had time to get to Naboo to be married...you don't think they were beamed to the planet and had time to arrange a marriage? And the hanger scene was before Palpatine was observing the troops...this was not a council meeting...

Yep I have seen it three times...call me sick!

Lord Tenebrous
05-29-2002, 11:15 PM
Something that came off horribly in the movie was the fact that Tyranus and Sidious met in the early morning, and Palpatine and co. watch the clones depart at dusk.

So he pretty much has all day to eat his Sithios, grab his stuffy Chancellor's gown from the dry cleaners, mediate a few disputes, have dinner with Orn, pet Yoda, and still have plenty of time to arrive at the military staging arena.

DarthMushy
05-29-2002, 11:28 PM
I don't think a Breast-feeding padme will make it to the shelves... i dont know how babies could be considered action figures, but it would be something new if they were made...

Who said anything about babies with the breast feeding Padme? ;)

I think I'll join Darth Diablo at the Psychiatrist...

CaptainSolo1138
05-30-2002, 02:48 AM
How aboout George Lucas with mountains of cash and Scrooge McDuck-esque diving/swimming action!

bigbarada
05-30-2002, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Something that came off horribly in the movie was the fact that Tyranus and Sidious met in the early morning, and Palpatine and co. watch the clones depart at dusk.

So he pretty much has all day to eat his Sithios, grab his stuffy Chancellor's gown from the dry cleaners, mediate a few disputes, have dinner with Orn, pet Yoda, and still have plenty of time to arrive at the military staging arena.

And this was bad, because.........? Save the pointless criticisms for the AOTC movie thread.:rolleyes:

Anyway, what are the chances of us getting a Ep3 Darth Sidious with a lightsaber?:)

Darth Bezelbub
05-30-2002, 03:38 PM
LTBasker is CORRECT!

Palaptine is a clone of Sidious!

He will get aced in the middle or end of Episode III, explaining why the Jedi couldn't sence that the two were the same, when they aren't.

Lucas has MORE surprises up his sleave,

Besides it seems to obivious that the two are the same.

Jonna
05-30-2002, 03:41 PM
Well, If people want the Pregnant Padme figure. They could make it with a split open stomach (like the Kenner TaunTaun) and baby Luke and Leia.

billfremore
05-30-2002, 04:01 PM
New from Hasbro:

C-section Padme

with cool Caesarian Section Action feature

Fulit
05-30-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by billfremore
New from Hasbro:

C-section Padme

with cool Caesarian Section Action feature

With obstetrician Yoda with laser-scalpel accessory! "Push you must! Help you it will"! Wait, you don't push in a Caeserian, do you? Nevermind, you get the point.

DarthMushy
05-30-2002, 09:45 PM
I'd love to see a lava-pit duel Anakin and Obi-Wan...

RooJay
05-30-2002, 11:39 PM
I'm hoping to see an Anakin: Darth Vader figure, a Palpatine: Phantom Menace Revealed figure (that'd be Palpatine in his Sidious robes, hopefully with a lightsaber!), and Final Battle Mace Windu and Count Dooku figures!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-31-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous

Lord Tenebrous, i want to thank you for makin' me laugh my arse off upon reading your comment. That last paragraph about Sidious got me damn near in tears it made me laugh so hard!!! Also, i dunno who it was, but they took my idea of a "Pregnant Action Padme" where the babies are in her belly and upon some sort of action, are pushed out!! Maybe something like pushing her legs apart shoots the baby's out...maybe they could include some of that Jabba's glob stuff too...to make it more real you konw? I'm a sad strange little man, indeed....

Maximilian Veers
05-31-2002, 06:42 AM
But who's Palpatine's mentor? will he be releaved?
I want to see younger versions of both Tarkin and Chewie!