PDA

View Full Version : Star Cases? Best plastic case for figures?

artdoesart
05-29-2002, 02:21 PM
Hi guys!

i was wondering does anyone know where i can get some starcases online? and also if there are better cases for the 3 3/4" stuff out there please let me know what and where i can buy these.

also anyone else with the jorg sacul or 2002 toy fair vader, what are you storing these in? i have seen a lot of people using star cases and well looks nice to me... any suggestions would be helpful thanks guys!

thanks.

bobafett07728
05-29-2002, 02:28 PM
Star Cases are the way to go. Make sure they are the ones made by Protech. There are some cheaper ones on the market that aren't as durable. They just released a larger version that fits the new Saga action figures. Check out this website for some prices:

http://www.mdmsports.com/

They also carry many different sizes (Deluxe figures fit in the Starting Lineup cases, and the SOTE 2-Packs fit in Starting Lineup Classic Doubles cases)

artdoesart
05-29-2002, 02:44 PM
hey thanks bobafett07728

bobafett07728
05-29-2002, 02:49 PM
No problem. . .glad to be of asistance.

stillakid
06-14-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by artdoesart
Hi guys!

i was wondering does anyone know where i can get some starcases online? and also if there are better cases for the 3 3/4" stuff out there please let me know what and where i can buy these.

also anyone else with the jorg sacul or 2002 toy fair vader, what are you storing these in? i have seen a lot of people using star cases and well looks nice to me... any suggestions would be helpful thanks guys!

thanks.

The cases I have are too shallow for the protruding bubble on the Toy Fair Vader. Are there any larger cases out there, depth wise, that will accomodate a deeper bubble? Thanks.

PS...Forget it. I just found the listing for the Starcase 2. Thanks for the link!

artdoesart
06-14-2002, 06:09 PM
where did u find this. and what links are you talkign about? let me follow you.. thanks... i still need the cases!!!

stillakid
06-14-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by artdoesart
where did u find this. and what links are you talkign about? let me follow you.. thanks... i still need the cases!!!

Scroll back to post #2 in this very thread! :)

brentfett
06-14-2002, 11:05 PM
What Saga figures do not fit in Star Cases? So far every one I have tried has fit just fine.

Darth Shifty
06-17-2002, 10:38 AM
My Yoda and Vader fig's didn't fit very well in Star Cases.

2-1B
06-17-2002, 12:15 PM
I bought a bunch of Star Cases from Brian's Toys around 2 years ago, and those fit my TF Vader and every Saga figure I've tried so far. :)

Stillakid, I didn't think my TF Vader would fit these particular cases, but the bubble rests right against the case! It's not forced or crammed in their tightly, in just fits. :D

stillakid
06-17-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
I bought a bunch of Star Cases from Brian's Toys around 2 years ago, and those fit my TF Vader and every Saga figure I've tried so far. :)

Stillakid, I didn't think my TF Vader would fit these particular cases, but the bubble rests right against the case! It's not forced or crammed in their tightly, in just fits. :D

The case I have must be just a scosch (sp?) smaller than that. I have to tape the back on (to the front, not the card!) to keep it all together.

I want to get one of the bigger ones just for the TF Vader. The link above is for the East Coast. Does anyone know if there is a West Coast or Los Angeles supplier? Thanks. I'd ask in the Just Found LA area but unfortunately several rather immature members managed to self destruct that forum so there isn't much left of it. Thanks!

sideswipe1984
06-17-2002, 02:38 PM
The only figures that I have been unable to fit into starcases are 3P0 and R2 from the Saga line.