PDA

View Full Version : who's hotter, leia or padme'?

hango fett
05-29-2002, 04:30 PM
in the movies, they both act like they know everything....but still pull off the cute girl from that other planet. but, they have there pros and cons. leia is older than what padme was in the movies(?) but padme' is just plan hot. i mean, look at the scene where mace windu is telling anikan to protect padme' on naboo. you can see right through her shirt....can you do that with leia? no. do either of them (most likely for leia) wear a bra? no. i think lucas did this just for the guys to think "if i could only be anikan or han..."

whats your opinion?

derek
05-29-2002, 04:54 PM
i think padme is the better of the two, and when it natalie portman is 50 years old, she'll probably still be hot, unlike carrie fisher today. portman has a prettier face to start with, and appears to live a much more healthy lifestyle than fisher did during her 20's.:)

Jon
05-29-2002, 04:59 PM
Padme....hands down

Bosskman
05-29-2002, 05:25 PM
Padme. Absolutely. Still though, Leia was pretrty hot in ESB. There's just something about her in that snowsuit.......

derek
05-29-2002, 05:27 PM
natalie may not make it to age 50. theforce.net reports she's buying a house in israiel. maybe she ain't so smart after all.:cry:

hango fett
05-29-2002, 05:37 PM
i knew you guys would agree. shes just beautiful through and through.

Jargo
05-29-2002, 05:45 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

For the time, Carrie fisher was a hottie. You can't compare the two really, they are from different eras. back then it was fashionable to eat fatty foods, gain weight, smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol heavily, shove large amounts of narcotics up each nostril and sink into a heady dazed oblivion. These days it's fashionable to be stick thin and eat sticks of celery, ban cigarettes from coming anywhere near you and shag your personal fitness trainer regularly.
back then the pudgy dough faced roundness of carie fisher was the face of everyone. these days the pudgy dough faced natalie Portman is the face of everyone. (which is why it's easy to find chicks who look a little like her to play those handmaidens) the difference is lifestyle. If natalie did what carrie did then natalie would end up looking like carrie.
I never though carrie was good looking in a ot stuff kind of way. Don't think natalie is either. Although the make up team did a fantastic job with her for AOTC.

but if like derek says she's buying a house in Israel, she'll be bugsquash sooner than you can say
"OhNatalieyou'vegonetoseedandlooklikepoodoojustlike Carrie" :)

darthvyn
05-29-2002, 06:28 PM
awwww, c'mon, SLAVE GIRL LEIA???? the outift that stuck in the minds of young children and most likely manifested itself as the number one fetish attraction amongst that generation all grown up???

padme is really hot all the time (in AOC, anyway...) though, so it's a hard choice...

JediDan
05-29-2002, 06:41 PM
No need to give any thought on this. Padme all the way. Nice looking and very independent, and I love her aggressive negotiations. She is even hotter when shes ****ed. Now where can I buy a big wall poster of her posing in that tight white outfit??? :D

DarthBrandon
05-29-2002, 06:46 PM
Padme for sure, no contest.

DeadEye
05-29-2002, 07:09 PM
Padme Padme Padme!!!!! (Maybe I'm biased because I've met Natalie before...) :kiss:

hango fett
05-29-2002, 07:21 PM
i want a giant wall poster of her too, jediDan! i just casn't say it enough....shes beautiful, hot, and seems to be a nice person. all the things i like in a women rolled into one....hmmm....how can i meet here? :D

Chewtobacco
05-29-2002, 11:57 PM
Padme is a very attractive woman. Much more so than Leia. Of course I was 7 when I first saw Leia at the movies and at that time girls were yucky.

tagmac
05-30-2002, 12:23 AM
Definitely Padme'. And for those who are interested, pick up the new issue of Rolling Stone Magazine - Natalie's on the cover, and there's a couple hot pics of her inside.

Darth Nihilus
05-30-2002, 12:35 AM
Natalie Portman, oooooohhhh!!!!! Sorry, I got carried away there. Never mind about the white jumpsuit, I like her paparazzi pics. Ooooohhhh!!!!

figrin bran
05-30-2002, 12:44 AM
yesssss, padme!!!!

2-1B
05-30-2002, 01:34 AM
Phil Hartman (RIP :cry: ) as Frank Sinatra on SNL's 'The Sinatra Group' -- "I disqualify myself 'cause I done 'em both !!!"

:rolleyes:

derek, Jargo, I saw the headline too about Nat seeking a home in Israel . . . I was kinda nervous about that but the article claims it's more of a dream down the road - when the strife settles down (like THAT will happen :( ). Anyway, I'm relieved that she isn't moving there yet. At the risk of sounding insensitive, I really don't want her to move there before Epsiode 3 is done being filmed. :(

JediTricks
05-30-2002, 02:35 AM
Let's try to keep this clean please, or it goes bye-bye like the rest of them.

I thought Nat couldn't go back to live in Israel because she didn't do her required tour in the military as a teenager (since she was born there, I think it was required of her).

Anyway, I don't find Natalie Portman to be attractive at all, she's got that plain, lumpy round face and skinny features, she's like a European model - the clothes make the woman. I dunno, I find her really plain and at times, snotty and insipid.

I think Carrie Fisher is very appealing though, she's beautiful, alluring in this smokey quality, a powerful and bright persona, and an incredible luminesence that really seems to enhance her beauty. Her smile at the end of ANH is what sells the concept that she's a princess to me, it's awe-inspiring.

CaptainSolo1138
05-30-2002, 02:54 AM
I've had this "phase" lately of buying 8x10's of Natalie on ebay and putting them on my wall. Should I seek help?:crazed:

Pendo
05-30-2002, 06:31 AM
For 1977, Carrie Fisher was pretty HOT, but times change, styles change. I'd have to say Padmé but only because she has a more recent style. If Carrie was 19 again and her style in Star Wars was updated, then THAT would be a tough decision!

Originally posted by CaptainSolo1138
I've had this "phase" lately of buying 8x10's of Natalie on ebay and putting them on my wall. Should I seek help?:crazed:

A cold shower might do the trick...:D

PENDO!

TeeEye7
05-30-2002, 06:31 AM
*sigh*

It's easy to see how the generational lines are drawn here.....:frus:

yoda05
05-30-2002, 06:56 AM
padme'! she so cute! i want to be married to her!

hango fett
05-30-2002, 08:06 AM
thanks yoda05! and welcome to the boards!

billfremore
05-30-2002, 09:15 AM
For some strange reason I can't seem to think of either women that way.

I find thinking of a female in a star wars movie as a sex object feels unnatural.

Darth Nihilus
05-30-2002, 09:30 AM
While I had a Princess Leia crush as a child, watching the movies in recent times she seems really plain, nothing about her stands out for me. Even in slave uniform I still don't think of her as sexy, or hot. But Natalie, ooooowwwww.

evenflow
05-30-2002, 10:23 AM
Padme all the way.

2-1B
05-30-2002, 01:00 PM
George should really take advantage of Carrie Fisher's voice and bring her in for some voice over work in Episode III.
She would have made a great Dexter Jettster voice in AOTC, but George missed the boat on that one! :D

Mandalorian Candidat
05-30-2002, 01:35 PM
**cough**ZAM**cough

I go the third route and pick her. yeah, I know she's a shapeshifter and all, but what a smokin' bod! She's way hotter than Carrie or Nat.

OK, how about another poll...

Beru vs. Mon Monthma :D

hango fett
05-30-2002, 02:26 PM
beru! no contest! (beru in AOTC of course)

200th post! yeah!

scruffziller
05-30-2002, 02:47 PM
Padme BY FAR!!!!!!!!

Jargo
05-30-2002, 03:39 PM
On the Zam isue, and at the risk of sounding lewd and bawdy, doesn't the fact that Zam is a shapeshifter make her more - stimulating in a fantasy way? take a moment to think about that one and let your mind run off on a singular train of thought.......

Eechawowa!!!!! :eek: That's an exciting prospect for a red blooded male to contemplate. Oh the possibilities are endless..... :D

Actually I think if i had to choose a female from the star wars movies to bag off with :p I'd choose this lady.....

I think she's sassy looking and beatiful and demure, yet worldly and with a lifetimes experience behind her eyes. Yummy. that's all i can say. Stuff natalie and Carrie, you guys are welcome to them. I'll take this lady thank you very much :)

BanthaPoodoo
05-30-2002, 03:45 PM
Heres a link for everyone to see. It's the Rolling Stone issue with Natalie Portman on the cover:

Here it is!!!!!!!! (http://www.rollingstone.com/mv_features/featuregen.asp?pid=744)

Jonna
05-30-2002, 03:47 PM
If the decision is between Nat or Carrie, I think that Natalie is more attractive. However I would take the Tonnika Sisters anyday.

JEDIpartner
05-30-2002, 03:50 PM
Leia was hot in her own way and so is Padme. I really don't think there is a way that you can level a fair comparison.

hango fett
05-30-2002, 06:04 PM
good god! padme's hotter than i thought in those pictures from rollingstone! hubahuba......wait a minute......what shot does a guy like me have with a hottie like her? 0-10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0. oh, well.....thats why we have dreams!

hango fett
05-30-2002, 06:17 PM
does anyone have a picture of padme' in that tight white suit? espically of her when she was on tatooine (on the ship getting ready to go to geonosis!)

DeadEye
05-30-2002, 08:25 PM
Well, I'd have a chance with Natalie Portman if I was only 4 years older...heck I had a chance with her anyway. I've met her. Just ask my big brother JEDIpartnr. :D

Dar' Argol
05-30-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by hango fett
does anyone have a picture of padme' in that tight white suit? espically of her when she was on tatooine (on the ship getting ready to go to geonosis!)

You mean this one????

Padme white outfit (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=55107)

There are a few more Natilie pics here, including a Slave Padme pic that I think was a fake, but still looks good:D. You can find it here:

Where can I get pic of Padme in that cute white outfit? (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5403)

Hope this helps:D

2-1B
05-31-2002, 12:32 AM
Jargo, I like that girl from the club too - she reminds me of Drea de Matteo, an actress on The Sopranos.

How about Dorme'? She's pretty cool, I like the scene where she says good bye to Padme' and sheds that single tear. I like the way the tear is hanging while she looks to Typho and then falls when she looks back, head down, at Padme'. :cry:
Oh, and her nightgown during the Kouhoun attack is nice. :happy:

I thought about starting a "Dorme's cool" thread, but this will suffice! :D

Ummm, Deadeye . . . with all due respect, I'd like to sniff whatever figure Tycho loaned you.
But if JEDIpartnr wants to vouch for you, I'll take my friend's word as gold. But he better be good. Real good. :D

Jedi Clint
05-31-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Well, I'd have a chance with Natalie Portman if I was only 4 years older...heck I had a chance with her anyway. I've met her. Just ask my big brother JEDIpartnr. :D

Oh.....JEDIpartnr......I'm......I'm so sorry for you :cry:

Just kidding DeadEye!

browndroid
05-31-2002, 01:31 AM
padme is way hotter...man...:rolleyes:

hango fett
05-31-2002, 06:18 AM
those pics where great, dar' argol. do you have any of her in the arena AFTER her shirt gets torn?

187-Maul
05-31-2002, 09:10 AM
definetly Natalie! she's just too sexy

JEDIpartner
05-31-2002, 09:15 AM
Hey! Don't you be slaggin' on me little brother there! I'd be passing up the can of "whoop-a**" and going straight for the box of "kill"! :D

Love you all!! :happy:

SQueek
05-31-2002, 10:24 AM
padme is so much hotter than leia

Darkross
05-31-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Bosskman
Padme. Absolutely. Still though, Leia was pretrty hot in ESB. There's just something about her in that snowsuit.......

I agree...Padme! Although I always like Leia in the white jumpsuit that she wears on Bespin! And lets not all forget about the gold bikini on Tatooine. C'mon...nobody can honestly say that she doesn't look good in that now!

Mandalorian Candidat
05-31-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I think she's sassy looking and beatiful and demure, yet worldly and with a lifetimes experience behind her eyes. Yummy. that's all i can say. Stuff natalie and Carrie, you guys are welcome to them. I'll take this lady thank you very much :)

Oh Jargo, how could you! That's my sister man! :)

OK everybody, let's just jump into a nice cold pool before we reach the point of no return. :D

hango fett
06-01-2002, 04:19 PM
i think we are past the point of no return madalorian candidat! all the people i have talked to recently agree with us that padme' is HOT! i think majority rules now...

Jedikmg
06-01-2002, 04:38 PM
http://www.theforce.net/multimedia/archive/Images/Classic_Trilogy/Characters/Jabba/Dancers/yarna2.jpg

There is the girl for me!

chris
06-01-2002, 04:42 PM
Padme is really hot in AOTC. But, I have two words for you guys: GOLD BIKINI. OH yeah!!!

DarthMaulSithLord
06-01-2002, 06:13 PM
Here's my top three:

1. Padmé.

and with a huge gap in between:

2. Toryn Fair.
3. Dormé.

It was Cordé that died in the first minute, right?

:D

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-01-2002, 06:14 PM
If I were that asian dude in the party scene at beginning of American Pie, living in the Star Wars universe, I'd describe Padme with that magic 4 letter word. If you've see American Pie, you'd know what word I'm talking about. Hehehe...

Dar' Argol
06-01-2002, 09:44 PM
Just a reminder ppl, this is an all ages site so try to keep it clean. If it gets too bad, this thread will be closed. Thanx:D.

saladin
06-02-2002, 12:00 AM
ok all i got to say is remember that black number pademe was wearing next to the fire. that was great.
but the greatest thing would be pademe in slave girl costume.

Darth_Vader
06-02-2002, 12:15 AM
Natalie all the way. I hope in Episode III she wears a 'suit' that turns the movie into a PG-13 movie....

SithDroid
06-02-2002, 12:53 AM
Padme, although who could ever forget SLAVE LEIA!

Jedi Clint
06-02-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Darth_Vader
Natalie all the way. I hope in Episode III she wears a 'suit' that turns the movie into a PG-13 movie....

She is supposed to have a couple of buns in the oven in the next one :eek:

Obi-Don
06-02-2002, 04:38 AM
I will admitt that Padme is hot,but Leia will always be my Star Wars babe.:kiss:

darthvyn
06-03-2002, 10:13 AM
hey, i don't remember where i found this, but it really does bring together the best of both hot mommas in the star wars universe, like mother like daughter... if it's a fake, it's a good one... i don't think it's a fake.

187-Maul
06-03-2002, 12:30 PM
I guess you found it in another thread on this forum where I posted it a while ago under the exact same name...:D
it does look pretty good IF it's fake

darthvyn
06-03-2002, 02:11 PM
lol, i guess i did... where was it?

Dar' Argol
06-03-2002, 04:08 PM
And I stole it from 187-Maul shortly after he posted it, and then linked to it earlier in the thread:rolleyes: :sur: :D. Oh well, IF it is a fake, its a darn good one. I could not find the splice line around her head. Usually I can upon zooming in on a pic, but someone took their time with this one:D.

darthvyn
06-03-2002, 04:29 PM
yeah, i doubt it's a fake, but you always have to have a disclaimer...

hango fett
06-04-2002, 02:01 PM
i think it is a fake because you can see the bikini stuff was put on w/ CG stuff. it just lookes to special effect-y...but is a damn good pic!

DarthMaulSithLord
06-04-2002, 02:20 PM
It's a fake, i have the original.

:D

darthvyn
06-04-2002, 02:48 PM
oh, REALLY... where is this original...

hango fett
06-04-2002, 03:24 PM
yes! i want to see nat in a swimsuit!

hango fett
06-04-2002, 07:41 PM
i also want to see her in a regular bikini too! ah, what a women.......(trails of and starts to drool...)

JediTricks
06-04-2002, 07:55 PM
Alrighty, we're done. Sorry gang, it wasn't above board so it was deleted. This whole thread was just teetering on the inappropriate anyway.