PDA

View Full Version : Southeast Michigan Finds

Pages : 1 [2]

Bacta Beast
12-12-2003, 11:18 PM
All of the deluxe figs have shown up around town now. Mostly at TRU, & Wal-mart! Couldn't believe it, thought they weren't going to carry those.

Cavelord
12-16-2003, 09:11 AM
Walmart has been pumping through their stores tons of figures for the holiday. I'm surprised on how fast their going through them too! I just thought I was the only one buying them.

Clone War Wave 2
And all the other basic figures from Slezbag to another Mace Windu

Thinking that the Stormtrooper (Fan Favorite) is going to be another hard one to find like Elephantmon!

Cavelord

alan
12-17-2003, 04:42 PM
I found two McQuarrie Stormtrooper Yesterday @the target in Taylor. I think that there is one per case. I grabbed one and left one!

alan
12-17-2003, 04:47 PM
Did anyone hear anything about the silver Clone trooper, like the silver R2_D2 from last year @ toysrus. I haven't hear anything new about it. Please let me know if you hear anything.

Jedi Indy
01-03-2004, 10:16 PM
I've found lots the last few days around western Wayne County stores, Target, K Mart, Walmarts. I'm almost up to date for what I collect (i.e.-not every figure), only missing a Throne Room Emperor and McQuarrie Stormtrooper. I cleaned up at Meijers in Howell/Brighton, R1-G4, Luke Jabbas Palace, R-3PO, Imperial Digintary #2, and all rang up wrong (depending on your point of view) as the close out/marked down Clone Wars figure price of $1.10 each. TEEHEEHEEHEE!

Cavelord
01-09-2004, 08:41 AM
Meijers has the Wave 2 of the Basic Figures. We have morons up here. There in clearance mode to, so all the crappy figures that no one wants to pay $1.10 for are left. I saw a box of Wave 2 figures on the top shelf. I grabbed a hockey stick, knocked it down and found the 3 figures I wanted. Walmart already have Wave 1 Basic Figures. I went up to the automatic scanner, an lo and behold, no price! Oh god I said. Thinking I was doing something wrong by 'taking' the figures from the box, and reluctantly talked to the cashier. I told them I found them in a box. I sat there for 15 minutes while she tried to get a price. I told her they were $4.77. Normal price. She comes back after 5 more minutes and tells me $9.99. I said that can't be right. She says that what the toy dept told her. I said no thanks. I have gone back 3 days in a row, and the 3 figures are still on the racks with no prices, the box I opened is still not restocked. I used the price scanner on the figures, and still no price. Ugh.

I have all the 2003 figures except, Death Clash Vader, Luke Skywalker, Tatoonie Encounter, Mcq-Stormtrooper w/fries. I will trade one ElephantMon for all of these if any one want to.

Bacta Beast
01-09-2004, 05:03 PM
I have found the new "Jedi Luke", R1-G4, & "serving tray" R2. They've beenshowing up at Wal-Mart, TRU, & Target. Also the Cartoon Network "statuettes" have been showing up at Targets. I'm passing on those. I picked up a couple extra Leias, at $12.48 what the heck!

Cavelord
01-16-2004, 08:28 AM
Just a quick note, I found Wave 6 of the 12" Star Wars at Meijers, Jawas, Kenobi, & Garindan. Haven't heard any news on Wave 7 yet. Wave 6 has 2 sets per case to it.

-Cavelord

Cavelord
01-31-2004, 11:53 AM
Just a quick note if any of you collect MARVEL LEGENDS, the series 5 are out, and the Red Skull is the hard one to find. But i just placed an order with Toysrus for one for $8.88.Also the hard to find Blade 2 figure. Now they were backordered, so I still might not get it.

-My Walmart & Meijers are still in the clearance mode for Star Wars toys, so no new ones yet. Sucks...

Bacta Beast
02-05-2004, 03:40 PM
Found Today: 02/05/04
Lansing Wal-Mart : New Deluxe Asst. Jabba & Denizens Three Pack
(it was a brand New un-opened box containing 3units, comprised of
2 of ea. & 2 Wampas)
Grand Rapids Wal-Mart (28th St.) : Holographic Luke, New Lando, J'Quille
& Rappertunie.

Happy Hunting! If anyone wants me to keep a look out for anything let me
know. I'm still looking for Tanus Spijek, & Twilight Frodo.

Bacta Beast
02-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Forgot to mention, I also saw the new unleashed statues at the 28th st. TRU
yesterday. I don't collect those myself so I forgot. Also I've seen the latest wave of the Cartoon Network "figures" including Yoda at all the Targets around here. Again not something I collect as I think they're way over priced for something with so little articulation.

Bacta Beast
02-19-2004, 09:06 PM
Found the New Tie-Fighter Pilot at Wal-Mart in Okemos, A freind of mine got there before me and found Dutch Vander, Dodonna, and Antilles. But, no Tanus!!

Cavelord
02-24-2004, 09:53 PM
Well, it's been 3 months almost since any store up here has gotten any Star Wars toys. I now have a lacklaster need to get any more Star Wars figures. I guess if I see some, I'll pick them up. But I'm not going out of my way any more. I surely don't want to buy figures at inflated prices any more either. How many is to much any ways? Collecting use to be fun, now it is a chore. I guest when that happens, it is time to throw in the towel. Happy collecting to every one else, but I think I most bid ado.

-Cavelord

Bacta Beast
03-01-2004, 05:02 PM
I hope someone sends a copy of Cavelords posting to Hasblow, maybe they'll be happy, it seems that they've reached their goal of taking the fun out of collecting toys! Them and scalpers.

Bacta Beast
03-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey, has anyone found any Tanus Spijek yet?, I can't even find the rest of the Yavin wave!

sith_killer_99
03-17-2004, 06:30 PM
You found something from the Yavin wave!!!! :eek:

I just finished the Tatooine wave last weekend. I'm still looking for the Jabba's Palace wave!

Bacta Beast
03-20-2004, 06:32 AM
Hallelujah!!! What do you know!!! They Really are making Tanus Spijeks for someone besides E-tailers & scalpers!!!
Found yesterday at Okemos Wal-Mart;
Tanus Spijek
Gold Leader
Dodonna
Antilles
Oh, and more of the Tie fighter pilots.
Happy everyone!!!!

Bacta Beast
03-23-2004, 10:24 PM
Sorry, I meant Happy Hunting everyone!

alan
03-30-2004, 01:38 AM
Can anyone please tel me if the TRU silver clonetrooper is starting on Sat,or Sun.

Bacta Beast
03-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Is that this weekend? I haven't heard anything since the last news item Sir Steve posted! Sweet. Has anyone seen the Red Leader X-wing yet? Is it even out yet?

sith_killer_99
03-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Red Leader X-Wing was pushed back to 15 April.

The silver clone is supposed to be out on Sunday, but it has already started making mysterious apperances.

Bacta Beast
03-31-2004, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the info. I was afraid I was missing it. :) Has anyone seen the Star Destroyer wave yet? I was half tempted to drive to IL. when they posted they had them.

Bacta Beast
04-02-2004, 01:07 PM
Found Star Destroyer wave at Okemos Wal-Mart today, but I missed Bossk.

alan
04-13-2004, 05:05 PM
Found * the Dearborn Target first thing this morning Captain Antilles, Tie pilot, and Dutch Vander. These were the only one's that where there!

Bacta Beast
04-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Found Bossk & the rest of the Star Destroyer Wave at Okemos Target yesterday. :)

Bacta Beast
05-13-2004, 11:17 PM
Been a few weeks since I've posted, so....
I'm currently up to date with the "Endor Attack" wave including the deluxe Ewok. I've been finding most of my stuff at the Okemos Wal-Mart. I'm seeing quite a bit of the repacks also.

Bacta Beast
07-14-2004, 02:51 PM
I found the bespin Leia, Lobot, & Cloud Car Pilot at the St. Johns Wal-Mart today. Nothing else new there.
I bought the repack bespin Luke at the W.Saginaw Meijers (Lansing) on Satuday. Left behind IG-88 & Bossk. Luke actually has a complete new paint job, no battle damage, and different costume tone. A friend found VOTC figs at the Mt. Pleasent Meijer, no Luke!!

Bacta Beast
08-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Found LuVOTC Luke at Midland, and Mt. Pleasant Meijers,
Midland TRU has plenty of wave 2 Jedi council scenes, with Yoda, Qui-Gon, and Ki-Adi.
Lansing Targets have been resetting their displays with plenty of VOTC, (no Lukes). Also the 12" VOTC Stormtroopers, and gray Boba Fett. Oh, and they've putting their Playskool sets in another ailse,and it's not with the other playskool, or Star Wars!

Cavelord
08-27-2004, 05:10 PM
Dude. Bacta Beast. Your like the most vigilant collector in Michigan. You are the only one that post, and all others just read. I have finally found some of the OTC at Meijers the other day. I am passing on the Vintage Crap that look good but $9.99? Come on, that just ripping me off. How about get rid of the plastic case, and sell it to me for $5.00 like the other ones...I finally said no to Hasbro on something. How about dipping them into silver, and selling them for outrages prices...oh. I just love to play with my silver Boba Fett, because he looks so authentic. Is this how one looks when he comes out the other end of that beast?

I am going to star looking for more, but am not going to fight for them....

Bacta Beast
02-20-2006, 09:54 PM
Alright I've neglected this thread for way too long! If anyone else is chaecking this lets try to help each other out! It's getting to hard to find stuff again!

My most recent finds are Sun-Fac and Poggle the lesser, at the Okemos Target stores. I've been hitting the Wal-Marts from Okemos to Ionia and no having any luck. It's making me mad!!!:upset: Hey if anyone sees any Marvel Legends Face-Off two packs please let me know!

Kalash
02-27-2006, 06:44 PM
Found new Galactic Heroes and all the Geonosis wave except Jango and Scorch. Tactical ops troops were abundant but now sadly all gone. Don't let this sound like i live in the toy mecca.....I haven't seen crap in over a week and I'm out there at least once every day. (I want an avatar tell me how)

Bacta Beast
02-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Where did you find the Geonisian wave?

Click on "User CP", then on the left colum there's a "edit avatar" button. It's all right there. They may not let you upload your own custom avatar until you hit 100 posts.

Kalash
02-27-2006, 11:45 PM
I hope this frickin works...i am getting ****ed

Slicker
02-27-2006, 11:50 PM
I hope this frickin works...i am getting ****edHere's a thread about it. (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=26510&highlight=avatar)

To have a custom avatar you have to have over 100 posts but there is a list of avatars made by a forumite that you can use from the get go. Go User CP, then click on edit avatar, and then it'll bring you to the page to edit it at.

Kalash
02-28-2006, 12:02 AM
of figs. Just keep hitting Target and you will have success. Everywhere else has been lame too. I found a standing Vader variant at Target too.

Bacta Beast
03-01-2006, 03:05 AM
Finally found Scorch, Sora-Bulq, and the Uatupa Clone at the Grand Ledge Wal-Mart today!:razz:

Kalash
03-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Does anyone know the case breakdown of the Geonosian wave? I found em at walmart yesterday and once again some jerk bought all the Jangos, Scorchs and Sora Bulqs. Either it is an inside job or the clones are like 1 per case. Also why is the Utapau Clone #26 shipping with this assortment? where is 22, 23 24, 25? Are there two new assts shipping at the same time? I am getting extremely miffed over these figures getting jacked by some jerk other than myself. It's like Separation of the Twins all over again!

Kidhuman
03-01-2006, 09:25 AM
If you go to the case asst thread, it is in there. The clones are 1 per case.

Bacta Beast
03-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Found all of the Geonisian wave at the South Lansing and Okemos Target stores today. Along with four Galactic Hunts; Han Solo, At-At Driver, Cody & Vader.

The Utaupa clones are easier to find now, but Scorch is still MIA. If anyone sees one let me know. I'll drive to get it!

Bacta Beast
09-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Sorry I haven't posted any finds in awhile. I suppose I should because we can't help each other if we don't keep each other informed. I just wish we had half as many people helping as there are in the L.A. area forums. those guys get their stuff way ahead of us, and they're much more active in their forums.
Anyway, I believe I'm all caught up at this moment.
I found the Dagobah X-Wing at the Okemos TRU two weeks ago.
The Endor 3PO with the unpainted knees (along with the rest of the wave) at the Lake Lansing Wal-Mart last week.
And, finally, I found the Expanded Wing Tie Fighter and Endor AT-AT at the Okemos TRU yesterday.

Y'know Having spent $45 on the X-Wing, $45 on the Tie and $90 on the AT-AT, it would be nice if Hasbro would offer a rebate on the three. Maybe they could have us mail in our reciepts, and they could send us a check for $20. Our, at least a gift certificate for more product of TRU or something.

Bacta Beast
09-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Found C-3PO with the corrected knees at the Okemos TRU this week.