PDA

View Full Version : C3-PO on a Jango Fett card

TheDrBoogieEsquire
05-30-2002, 06:19 PM
I have a C3-PO on Jango Fett card. I was wondering if anyone else has found this same combination or any other errors like this? Also, I was wondering what the value of something like is? Any information is helpful. Any offers welcome.

Jedi Juice
05-30-2002, 07:32 PM
That sounds like a familiar error that happened in the EP1 product line....

pthfnder89
05-30-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by TheDrBoogieEsquire
I have a C3-PO on Jango Fett card. I was wondering if anyone else has found this same combination or any other errors like this? Also, I was wondering what the value of something like is? Any information is helpful. Thanks.

This is a common error and although it's probably unique it doesn't have much value. Errors like this are typically thought of as less desirable than regular correct figures, although some people do collect them.

You can see lot of these types of figures for sale on Ebay and sometimes the sellers make a profit. If you're looking to sell it I'd suggest going there, but otherwise just keep it as a nifty addition to your collection. :)

Lord Tenebrous
05-30-2002, 07:50 PM
Would this be the first naked bounty hunter, then? :p

Some view these as a statistical error, others view them as a highly-desireable error. While I'm not one to advocate profiting off the errors of others, you could probably double the normal trade value of this for a collector looking for this sort of thing...

Like Grandmofflouie in the Trading section, for example:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9276