PDA

View Full Version : Free TCG card at KB

Mandalorian Candidat
05-30-2002, 11:50 PM
I found out that if you buy $10 worth of SW stuff at KB, they give you a free TCG card. I don't know how strict they are on buying EP2 stuff, but I got a Falumpaset and wagon and they gave me one.

The card I got looks pretty close to the ones in the packs, but where it has the card number at the bottom (X/Y) it just has a number. For example, mine is Clone Warrior 4/163 with number 3 at the bottom.

It also comes with a $3 off coupon when you buy $15 of figures at KB as well as a voucher for a free 5 card pack when you buy the starter set.

AT-AT Man
06-03-2002, 12:19 PM
what card was it

MichaelV103
06-03-2002, 01:48 PM
You always get the clone warrior card. I recieved one of these, and then a friend who is a manager at one gave me a bunch. You get a $3 off coupon, the card and a coupon for a free pack of cards when you buy a starter set.

Mandalorian Candidat
06-03-2002, 03:29 PM
That's funny! I took my kids to the same KB on Fri. and they each got a clone trooper card. And I though they were considered uncommon. :)

There has to be at least two different cards. The number at the bottom is 3, that means there should be a 2 and 1.

Actually, I'm not sure it's the 5 card set. It may be an 11 pack. The value is $2.95 or $3.95, which is how much a 11 pack costs.