PDA

View Full Version : Yodas Celebration 2 commercial on TV?

pthfnder89
05-30-2002, 11:11 PM
It's kind of funny timing because I literally just got back from seeing AOTC, and I was watching some reruns when a familiar commercial came on.

It was the same commercial of Yoda that was played opening night at Celebration 2. I had only seen it from the online videos of that night since I wasn't there, but it is exactly the same footage, with the false "Spiderman" font at the begining. "...take a spin with the summers BIGGEST action hero..." fading to a shot of Yoda calling his saber to his hand and igniting it.

Has this commercial been running before now and I somehow missed it? I've seen the regular Yoda "Great Warrior" spot but never this one.

therock0603
05-30-2002, 11:21 PM
I was disappointed when I saw that commercial because I wished that they had not shown any of the footage of Yoda fighting. It's best for people to go to the theater and be surprised rather than get a taste of it seeing it on tv. It's something that shouldn't be ruined.

pthfnder89
05-30-2002, 11:26 PM
When did you see it rock? Have they been playing it on TV for a while and I somehow missed it?

JetsAndHeels
05-30-2002, 11:33 PM
I imagine they are showing it now is because the hardcore fans (like us) have already seen the film. Also the word of mouth is advertising Yoda anyway. Most people who have seen it tell me that Yoda fighting was the best part.

saladin
06-08-2002, 01:06 AM
i was preatty excited when i saw, it's awsome.