PDA

View Full Version : Geonosian picador!! To be or Not to be

Geonosian
05-31-2002, 05:57 AM
Hey everyone. Long time no speak.
Everytime I log on the net www.sirstevesguide.com I always hope to see a Geonosian picador riding an orray figure. Please someone anyone if Hasbro will make a best like toy of this. An orray the size of the Reek and a Geo pcador on top of it of next to it.
Thanks gys for your time.

Geonosian
05-31-2002, 06:08 AM
Ok then...people I need your help.

bigbarada
05-31-2002, 06:46 AM
I think this figure would be really cool; but you have to give Hasbro time to get the really mean beasties out first. Kids will be more receptive to having a Reek or an Acklay over a simple beast of burden. Who knows though we might see it in a year or so.

Geonosian
05-31-2002, 06:58 AM
THANKS BUDDY.
A YEAR OR SO........CAN ANYONE PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS WHAT SO EVER ABOUT THIS BEING MADE.
tHANKS.

Geonosian
05-31-2002, 07:13 AM
Sorry about the caps.

chris
05-31-2002, 12:51 PM
I want the picador too, it will go well with the arena playset when it comes out!

Lman316
05-31-2002, 05:38 PM
Don't we have one already.....technically anyway?
I think that the Geonosian that comes with the Massiff is a Picador - it doesn't have the wings. Isn't that what a Picador is?

Geonosian
06-01-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Lman316
Don't we have one already.....technically anyway?
I think that the Geonosian that comes with the Massiff is a Picador - it doesn't have the wings. Isn't that what a Picador is?
No, thats a Massif. The picador is the Geonosian creature that rides the orray in the arena.
The picadors and orrays elecrticute the beasts in the arena.

Lman316
06-01-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Geonosian

No, thats a Massif. The picador is the Geonosian creature that rides the orray in the arena.
The picadors and orrays elecrticute the beasts in the arena.

Yes, the Massiff the is the featured figure in that package, but there is a pack-in Geonosian that comes with it. And I'm sure, because it doesn't have wings, that it would be called a Picador.
That's all I'm saying :D.

Check out the picture I'm including...

End :).

Geonosian
06-01-2002, 10:58 PM
Hmmmm I see what you mean. Do you have a pic of it from another angle?

Battle Droid
06-01-2002, 11:14 PM
I want Poggle before anything, he's da man, or da Insect!

Darth_Vader
06-02-2002, 12:37 AM
Poggle is 'da insect!

Lman316
06-02-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Geonosian
Hmmmm I see what you mean. Do you have a pic of it from another angle?

I have one, so I'll try to get a picture posted from the other side and/or the back.

And yes, Poggle is cool :happy:.

End :).

Geonosian
06-02-2002, 08:11 AM
Yeah, we really need a Poggle figure.
Poggles da BOMB!

Geonosian
06-05-2002, 05:24 AM
If Hasbro ever makes a Geonosian picador with orray the hope the picador comes with his handy spear!

Tycho
06-05-2002, 05:39 AM
OK, I didn't think that was what Geonosian was talking about.

I think the beast, which is like an alligator almost, with taller legs, should come with Padme. She jumps on one and rides it as it pulls the empty prisoner's cart behind them.

Later when the beast is killed, she and Anakin take cover during the 'aggressive negotiations.'

But think about it: there are 4 Geonosians and Poggle should be made and carded.

1) Carded
2) with Massif - never seen in movie. Wild massifs come from Tatooine and there were a few in the Tusken camp.
3) in 3 pieces with Anakin deluxe
4) the supposed "flying Geonosian" deluxe figure that's forthcoming

Padme could use a more versatile figure that's "Arena Battle Worn" or wearing a sexy half-shirt in other words, because they still need to do that outfit of hers when it's in one piece and she has her cape on. Do we need her in that outfit carded twice more?

Let her come with that beastie and then the 'picador' or whatever can ride on it too if you use the Massifs' carded figure.

Geonosian
06-05-2002, 05:44 AM
Huh? I dont get you?

Tycho
06-05-2002, 06:12 AM
That's OK. I have most people wondering about what I say these days!

Jargo
06-05-2002, 07:54 AM
What did you say? :D I vote for another Geonosian with the Orray. If they pack a Padme in she'll have horrible V-crotch syndrome again so she can straddle the beast. I'd prefer a regular posed padders without the quick draw feature or the wide leg stance on a single card. The Orray should come with the execution cart and the Geonosian in a straddled pose. The Orray isn't that big a beast really so packing the cart in too would make it a nice sized package. And it's not like the cart doesn't feature that much. They ride it into the battle and then use it a cover to blast the droids from. A useful accessory I'd say. But I don't really care as long as the Orray gets made. It's the next stupidest looking beast to the Shaak IMO and it's kind of funny. The docked tail is really weird and the fact it looks like a bemused croc is cool. It'd only be as tall as a figure and shorter than the Reek. A nice size for a beast.

Geonosian
06-05-2002, 08:55 AM
Emperor Jango. Do you think this best and figure will be made together. Also I hope the picador comes with the spear and that he can ride the orray.

OriginalBryGuy
06-05-2002, 10:17 AM
It's coming...

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9654

Geonosian
06-06-2002, 11:29 AM
I sure hope that list is true.