I've got a MOMC bloody Bespin Duel Luke for trade. My needs are:

Saga Palpatine
Saga Djas Puhr
Any other Saga above #35
POTJ Tessek
POTJ Senate Guard
POTJ BoShek
EPI Darth Sidious

I'd prefer carded, but the cards of your figs do NOT have to be mint whatsoever. I open everything anyway. So as long as the bubble is intact and the figure itself is mint, that's cool. PM me or reply here if interested.

DahrJin
05-31-2002, 10:22 AM
I have a carded BoShek if you'd like to trade.

The card has some shelf wear but the fig is in good condition.

LMK if this sounds good.

billfremore
05-31-2002, 10:59 AM
The EP1 Darth Sidious you're looking for, you mean the reguar one or the hologram one?

Because I have the regular one carded. The card's a little beat up but the bubble is intact.

If you wanna trade PM or send me an e-mail: billfremore@hotmail.com

cohens4
05-31-2002, 12:06 PM
hey. if you meant coruscant guard (the blue guy). then i have one of those that i would love to trade for you bloody luke...

thanks
stephen
cohens4@umdnj.edu

Forhekset
05-31-2002, 01:38 PM
Hey all,

I may end up not needing the Senate Guard or Darth Sidious (and yeah I meant the regular one, sorry). But if you don't have anything else to trade on my short list there, feel free to email me your trade list to der_wanderer@email.com. Maybe you'll have something else I want.

Thanks. :)

DahrJin
05-31-2002, 02:34 PM
Intrested in the BoShek, or are you asking for ALL the figures on your short list in trade for ONE Luke???

Forhekset
05-31-2002, 03:51 PM
The bloody Luke is now spoken for.

DahrJin
05-31-2002, 04:06 PM
Sorry for the confusion, kudos to you Forhekset, you da man. :D

metaljedi
06-02-2002, 01:52 AM
Congrats DahrJin, I know you were looking for a fair trade for awhile now.

DahrJin
06-05-2002, 10:30 AM
Yes it was indeed a FAIR Trade. Forhekset is a great trader and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again. We have a pending deal on for another figure already. He's the man.....:D