PDA

View Full Version : The Blair Endor Project 2: Book of Longray

mrhat
09-19-2001, 10:23 PM
As you might or might not recall, way back when i noticed the Complete Galaxt Ewok's Glider looked very much like the symbol for the Blair Witch Project, well for old times sake, i will continue this story of the Blair Endor Project, although, the other one wasn't too popular... But here is a starting piece...

It had been a couple of years since the (Rebel or Imperial) Explorers had gone into the forests of the Moon Endor, now there are tours, but many are still trying to figure out the mystery of the Endor Witch. okay, thats enough to start on, you guys make up characters, and such, and keep it alive!

bigbarada
09-19-2001, 11:26 PM
The first indications that something was amiss, was after the disappearance of Abigale Whitney. A holo-journalists with an interest in uncharted life forms. She took an immediate interest in the Ewok culture, and was known to take many long unannounced hikes deep into the forest. However, one night she never returned from one of those treks. The other members of the expeditionary team searched for her night and day, but only uncovered some torn pages of her journal.

"The toxicity level of the local fauna lays to rest the theory of this area being....."

"Unseen by the native hunting party I was able to get a sampling of some of their......"

These were the only legible entries on the muddied pages. On the third day of the search, though, an amazing discovery was made by the shore of a major lake. Eustice Jenkins, a cartographer, found several......

Lobito
09-20-2001, 04:00 PM
...rocks, piled in the form of a circle, he also found a gray bag lying next to the rocks, when he opened the bag.....

bigbarada
09-20-2001, 11:54 PM
he could swear that he felt a cold hand move up his spine. He looked around and shivered. It was at this point that he noticed something strange about the lake. It was churning even though no wind blew, as if something massive was wriggling about underneath. Eustice was clearly spooked now as he tossed the little bag into his pack and ran back to camp. As he ran he heard the cacophony of trees bending and limbs breaking as something large chased after him. However, when he dared to look behind him he saw nothing but undamaged trees blowing softly in the breeze. Upon arrival at the camp, he collapsed in exhaustion and it was several minutes before any other members of the expedition could get any information out of him. As he recalled the events he remembered the little bag. Digging into his pack he.....

Rollo Tomassi
09-21-2001, 12:18 AM
...found a Snickers bar. "Snickers Satisfy" he thought to himself...

JediTricks
09-21-2001, 07:07 AM
If you keep it based around POTF2 figures, as I understand it, SirSteve says I can leave it since part of action figures is creative play and this could loosely be interpretted that way. It's not the same for trading cards though.

Lobito
09-21-2001, 12:55 PM
He ate his chocolate and took a deep breath before he reached into his pack again. He grabbed the bag and opened it. It was a hand!!! an Ewok hand...in further study, with the new republic technology, he analized a blood sample of the hand, and found that the ewok that lost his hand had been intoxicated...he remembered Abigale's journey...

Rollo Tomassi
09-21-2001, 01:28 PM
...deep into the northern forest. She had been particularly intrigued after the Ewoks had told stories that the northern forest was haunted by some strange creature. None of the Ewoks had ever actually seen the creature, but it's legend had been kept alive for generations every time a warrior or a wokling mysteriously dissappeared. This was enough to make Abigale put together a small scanning pack and head into the northern woods in search of the fantastic creature, so magnificently described in the Ewok stories...

mrhat
09-21-2001, 03:24 PM
They wandered into the forest, hopefully going the way the map told them, then, they came to a clearing, they sat down and were thinking where a large creature could live on that Forest Moon, They got up, still confused, and went towards the other part of the forest, suddenly they stopped in horror, on almost every tree, was a Teddy Bear, hanging!...

Lobito
09-21-2001, 03:40 PM
Eustice kept on reading Abigale's diary...the following page was ripped off!!

Now he had this hand and he had the fact of the teddy bears hanging from the trees, whats the conextion? he thinked...

bigbarada
09-22-2001, 02:16 PM
Abigale's diary, which had been discovered in a makeshift camp she must have made before her disappearance, went on to describe her experience:

"I stared at the hanging Teddy bears and suddenly felt very tired, so I found a comfortable tree to take a nap under where I had the strangest waking dream. It was a beautiful clear afternoon and I was fully awake but unable to move any part of my body. It was terrifying! I sat there transfixed on a portion of pure blue sky and felt something. Something was coming for me, from beyond all time and space there was a force of pure evil searching for me with the relentless patience of a spider sitting in her web. Like an invisible hand reaching through the sky I felt an icy grip clutch my heart. This jolted me fully awake and I ran like the devil himself was chasing me. Of course, this is why I'm now completely lost...."

Eustice was distracted from his reading when someone ran out of the forest screaming. It was Petricia Bonneville, her face was bleach white, her eyes where wide open in a sick approximation of a cartoon character and her mouth was set in an almost perfect 'O' shape as she screached at the top of her lungs. She ran past the camp and into.....

bigbarada
09-25-2001, 10:30 AM
a thick patch of bramble bushes, where she thrashed about wildly screeching at the top of her lungs. By the time, everyone got up to her to help her out she was lying still.

They carried her motionless body back into camp and activated their medical droid, FP-19. After several minutes scanning and rescanning her lifeless body, FP-19 asked the research team leader, Barnaby Willcot, exactly what happened again.

Barnaby impatiently repeated the incident as FP-19 re-examined the body. "This is impossible, sir," FP replied calmly, "She's been dead for at least twenty-four hours."

Lobito
09-25-2001, 01:48 PM
..."Bring up the bacta container"...lets see if we can revive her...nobody understood what was happening, it was as if she was some kind of zombie...

bigbarada
09-25-2001, 10:32 PM
suddenly a loud whistling sound came from the forest. Everyone whirled around to find the source of the eerie call.

From out of the trees, hundreds of short, furry creatures peered back at them. The ewoks had discovered their campsite. In the dwindling light of dusk their eyes glowed like tiny fireflies.

"Alright, everybody stay calm," Barnaby tried to reassure his teammates. "If we don't make any sudden moves they won't hurt us." With that he slowly stood up and approached the blue-striped ewok who appeared to be the leader. With his hands held up in a gesture of surrender he said, "We are friends, we don't want to harm you. Where's that damn translator Abigale programmed? We have food if you are hungry."

The ewok leader stared at Barnaby, obviously not understanding a word he said. Then without so much as a second thought the ewok lifted up a blowgun and shot a dart directly into Barnaby's chest. Barnaby gasped in pain as the poison worked quickly overtaking his nervous system. Within seconds Barnaby dropped to the forest floor. Dead.

mrhat
09-26-2001, 02:09 PM
They all gasped in horror, and turned towards the blue ewok, in anger. They all had forgotten their blasters of course, so they scrounged for a minute, until one of them found a rather large hunk of wood, stealthly, they crept towards the leader, and when he turned to look at them, whack, they knocked him out, cold. They pushed the stunned ewoks out of the way, running just running away from the evil they had just seen, then one of them called out STOP! They all realised how tired they all weere, and so, they found a cave to rest in for a while, Barnboy was dead, and they were being hunted by some ****ed off ewoks, they knew it wasnt long before they were on their trail. So with the little supplies they had taken, began searhing for the way out of that cursed forest, somehow.

They decided to rest the night in the cave, and when morning came, they knew the only way to get home, was to go back to the tent, hopefully not being attacked by ewoks, they got refreshed in the nearby lake, and were on the way to their camp...

bigbarada
09-26-2001, 11:07 PM
They travelled most of the day without incident. In fact, the forest was eerily quiet. By the time the sunlight was beginning to fade, Eustice realized that they were completely lost. They decided to take a rest break next to some felled trees and figure out what to do next. They had minimal supplies and no way to contact their ship, orbiting the forest moon.

Eustice sat down on a log and placed his hand down on a whitish lump which instantly exploded into millions of tiny phosphourescent spiders that completely enveloped his arm. He screamed in pain as all the spiders seemed to bite him in unison. Brushing away at the spiders he eventually got them all off of his arm which was now completely numb and turning blue. He kneeled down and began to sob as he realized that they were never getting out of this forest alive.

The other surviving members of the expedition team where Clariss Aliska, a botanist; Jonson Willian, a microbiology expert; and Kinton Pullis, another holo-journalist. They quickly rushed to Eustice's aid, but soon realized there was nothing they could really do, since FP-19 had been left behind when they bolted from the ewok ambush. They decided just to watch him closely for the night and try to alleviate his suffering.

Of course, now the dilemna was finding a place to sleep for the night and some food and water. They realized that they were going to have to keep walking. There were too many nasty little nightmares waiting for them out here in the open. So onward they went, until they found......

Lobito
09-27-2001, 12:51 PM
...an abandoned imperial station.!! The place was full of imperial stuff, med-kits, food, weapons, they even had two speeder bikes.

They all explored the deserted base, founding traces of rocks, and branches, after they saw the base was safe, they decided to stay for the night. But in the middle of the night, they heard a scream...Eustice got out of the base and what he saw confused him even more, it was Barnaby!!!

He remebered what happened earlier with Abigale...